The Tractors Pokemon Trade Shop! Updated with HA Chimchar HA Treecko and Totodile

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you willing to give for one?
Can you clone me back a copy of what I trade you? What did you have your eyes on? Do you have a five IV female Chimchar? I can clone it if need be. Let me know what you want, I want a Pokebank monster for christmas. XD

CMT for iron fist chimchar. spitback is fine too
if you want a spit back you can just have a female 2-4 unchecked ivs or you can wait till i breed a 5iv male but havent had much luck with that tonight T_T
Can you clone me back a copy of what I trade you? What did you have your eyes on? Do you have a five IV female Chimchar? I can clone it if need be. Let me know what you want, I want a Pokebank monster for christmas. XD
that i can do and the roserade lol

I have ..
Noibat-Timid-Frisk pokeball
31/x/31/31/31/31 M/F
Eggmove swicheroo

Mareep-Modest- Static Ultra Ball
31/x31/31/31/31. M/F
Eggmove Screech, Eerie Impulse

Goomy-Modest- Gooey Heal ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 M/F

New!!!!!
Totodile- Adamant-Torrent Poke Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 M
Egg move : Dragon Dance
(I have one female , offering with valuable Pokemon)

Turtwig- Adamant- Overgrow Poke ball
31/31/31/x/31/31 M
Egg Move : Curse, Super Power

Looking for : Your Chimchar, if interested please let me know. :3

if you want a spit back you can just have a female 2-4 unchecked ivs or you can wait till i breed a 5iv male but havent had much luck with that tonight T_T
sure, i actually prefer a female with no IV than a perfect IV male at this point. just give me your worst female spitback.
what do you want for that tho?

sure, i actually prefer a female with no IV than a perfect IV male at this point. just give me your worst female spitback.
what do you want for that tho?
they are unchecked dont even know what they are just know they are 2-4iv and whatever random 5iv you have in stock is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)