Finals The World Cup of Pokémon 2022 - Finals [Won by Team France]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is no one gonna talk about how Jyt literally clutched the fuck out of the semis? I feel like this isn't getting enough attention and it should.

Both teams are great and a battle between french-speaking nations is a nice storyline. Gotta go with Canada in support of my boys Hay, Suapah, and Josh "midground street" Campbell.

Jyt for finals MVP, eh?

ibleachyourskin

formerly ibeat
Canada (4) vs (4) France

Jytcampbell vs BIHI
Skypenguin
vs Corazan
suapah vs Welli0u
Fc
vs Fairy Peak
Hayburner vs Pheo'
Amukamara vs BlazingDark
SpookyZ
vs Shafofficiel
Bushtush vs DonSalvatore

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I can't say I've been following the tournament very closely but from the replays I've seen France has been very impressive not only in-game, which would be commendable enough, but especially through its teams choices. Feels like they are one step ahead of the metagame & a breath of fresh air in a tournament in which the sheer number of games played means you tend to see too many reuses, as understandable as it is. This speaks volumes about the amount of hard work they put into reaching the finals after so many weeks of play, and I hope they get those pixels as a fitting reward for all those efforts.

Having said that Canada is not simple either, so looking forward some great finals & may the best win :sphearical:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)