The Wyoming Tournament - Round Twee

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah i won thanks to a move i've never even heard of. hell i used it and wasn't even sure it'd do damage heh.

i'll send the logs in a bit

ok, kane and I have both been on equal ammounts of time but can just never catch each other.

Today we met up on shoddy, but random wasnt working :/

Hopefully we will get this done later today but I just wanted you to know that kane has been on since I don't want him to be dqed :(

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Random battles have been acting up. If it won't work on Smogon, try Official.

Forfeiting my match against Alper. I haven't really had the time to play this month and my computer recently got reformatted, effectively uninstalling ShoddyBattle.

Sorry guys. =/

lost to kd24 2-1 he pulled out a staravia with fly and it was still glitched so i basically lost.

Oh yeah, that reminds me:

I don't want kane to lose unfairly, so if my Pokemon had Fly in our final battle, should we just redo the battle? If not, then I won 2-1, but if so, we will get on a redo the last one.

Ulquiorra beat me 2-0, the first time I had a horrible team of pokes (weedil and kakuna, to mention two), the second he got some extreme assist hax :P

Good luck to you in the next round though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)