Thread of Darkness, Update 08/12

Could you both of you tell me which Ball are they in? Thanks =)
I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure they're in a normal pokeball, I'll make sure later when I have time. Would u still want to trade? I still have my nidoran for normal chespin.

I can't check right now, but I'm pretty sure they're in a normal pokeball, I'll make sure later when I have time. Would u still want to trade? I still have my nidoran for normal chespin.
I'm sorry then, I've already got those Pokèmons and I'm trying to get them in different Pokèballs now x)
Gourgeist is in a heal ball (:
I'd like a female one then, tell me when you're ready to trade =)

I'm sorry then, I've already got those Pokèmons and I'm trying to get them in different Pokèballs now x)

U have hp ice elektrike? Damn. I could get u a hp fire 31/31/30/30/31/30 shiny hasty toxic spikes greninja in a dive ball, but u might have to wait a while.

Hey I checked and the electrike is actually In a quick ball :D. Would u like to trade now? Reply to this message so I can get an alert lol

Allright, I guess it's ok since the Hidden Power is difficult to breed x)
Anyway I have no Shiny Fennekin in stock at the moment, so you'll have to wait a little bit =)

What about female Water Absorb Lapras? =)
Yeah I gotta breed u an electrike as well lol. Just make sure magician timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Allright, I guess it's ok since the Hidden Power is difficult to breed x)
Anyway I have no Shiny Fennekin in stock at the moment, so you'll have to wait a little bit =)

What about female Water Absorb Lapras? =)
That sounds fine, I'll PM you when I can trade in a few hours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)