TradeThread.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's the thread on NuggetBridge, then no need to PM. Didn't see anything, but if you'd like an EM project:
Zorua:
Sucker Punch | Extrasensory | Copycat | Detect.
Don't worry about IVs/Nature/Gender/Ball/HA (well, obviously...), just mone + moves. :)

Sorry, don't need a Slowpoke (and also I try to never trade for anything level > 1). :(.
Thanks for the interest though.
How about a shiny Relicanth or Talonflame? none of the stats are perfect because I caught them in the wild. You can just clone the bulbasaur if you want. Is there anything you are looking for?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK so you want gen 6 pokemon right
There's a general wants list in the first post.
How about a shiny Relicanth or Talonflame? none of the stats are perfect because I caught them in the wild. You can just clone the bulbasaur if you want. Is there anything you are looking for?
Well yes, I would be cloning the Bulbasaur. But no, I have Fletchling and Relicanth (both listed, and I'm guessing if it's a Talonflame it's also not Level 1).
There's a general wants thing in the first post, but right now I'm not really looking for anything in particular so without a list I'm gonna have to decline.
Thanks for the interest though.

Are you perhaps insterested in a Modest Female Sylveon in a Dream Ball and her Hidden ability? Her egg move are Yawn and Synchronoise. If you are all I really want is that Hidden Ability Carbink. (or ANY carbink with it hidden ability, that on is a real pain to get)

edit: her IV's are 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in case you care.

WOA! thanks! going online now!

My IGN is Sidd

edit: Thank you, I'm really grateful for this.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you perhaps insterested in a Modest Female Sylveon in a Dream Ball and her Hidden ability? Her egg move are Yawn and Synchronoise. If you are all I really want is that Hidden Ability Carbink. (or ANY carbink with it hidden ability, that on is a real pain to get)

edit: her IV's are 31/xx/31/31/31/31 in case you care.
Not interested (thank you for the offer), but you can have the Carbink. I know the pain of trying to get it in hordes -_-. Adding you and coming online now.

Locking for now. Will probably reopen when I can be bothered to trade again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)