Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, interested in your Zapdos, I've got quite a few things you don't and the Careful Larvitar you're looking for. Let me know if you're interested in trading a clone of the Zapdos for 2-4 of the pokes in my thread.

You got the pokemon?
breeding them now
Hey there, interested in your Zapdos, I've got quite a few things you don't and the Careful Larvitar you're looking for. Let me know if you're interested in trading a clone of the Zapdos for 2-4 of the pokes in my thread.
not really interested in getting different natures anymore since I'm aiming to get 6IV dittos with all natures anyway. I'll have to update the OP.

Cool my friend code is 1478-3073-0798
IGN : Oscar
I understand how long breeding sometimes takes since i'm a competitive battler and breeder. And the boredom and suffering it sometimes brings with it but it's all worth it.

Lol i forgot it was a TM not used to 6 gen completely haha.
Am hoping to trade with you in the in the future since your german. And you breed competitive pokemon good luck with future breeding :)

CML for Jolly Female Prankster Riolu. Can also pay with any BP items. If none of that interests you could you at least spare me a 4 IV spitback? Thanks.

Hi Alpha, I'm still interested in your Adamant Landorus & Cresselia. I'd be willing to clone all those things for you.

Hi Alpha, I'm still interested in your Adamant Landorus & Cresselia. I'd be willing to clone all those things for you.
I'll give you the cresselia (for clone trade obviously) if you can clone the 2 shiny aegislash for me.

For the landorus, I have a future cloning set of 3 pokémon that needs to be cloned, if you can do it I'll trade it to you.

I'll give you the cresselia (for clone trade obviously) if you can clone the 2 shiny aegislash for me.

For the landorus, I have a future cloning set of 3 pokémon that needs to be cloned, if you can do it I'll trade it to you.
Yeah sure, I can do that. Just a moment, I'm having a trade with someone else irght now.

Browneyes here again from gamefaqs. I got your messaged, I'd trade my hp grass ditto if you are still interested for the Ice ditto, if thats ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)