Trading 5IV/HP/Shiny/Legend/Tutor Move/Ditto [Status : closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, I need to clone the bold and calm one. Also the calm one is JPN, but that's ok right? And yes I was totally trying to make you run of PMs lol

Browneyez901 from gamefaqs here. I'm interested in these 3 Jolly Torchic, solar power helioptile HP Ice, litwick hp fighting. Even though these aren't shiny. I'm actually a fan of HP pokemon. The eevees are Eevee/M/Modest/Anticipation/31/x/31/31/31/31 -Hyper Voice-Heal Bell-Yawn-Wish --- Eevee/F/Calm/Anticipation/31/x/31/31/31/31 -Yawn-Wish-Heal Bell-Hyper Voice ------ Eevee/M/Anticipation/31/x/31/31/31/31 -Hyper Voice-Heal Bell-Wish-Yawn
I have hp ice helioptile I would gladly trade for a heal bell eevee, I can get you a solar power one no problem

I am interested in the Plasma Deoxys you have. Are you interested in Arceus? I have Timid (for CM) and Adamant (for ES).

Arceus | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | TRU | 11079 | Cherish Ball

Arceus | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Lucas | 42110 | Dream Ball

I am interested in the Plasma Deoxys you have. Are you interested in Arceus? I have Timid (for CM) and Adamant (for ES).

Arceus | Timid | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | TRU | 11079 | Cherish Ball

Arceus | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Lucas | 42110 | Dream Ball
No thanks, focusing on OU and below.

Hi, would you be interested in a 31/21/31/31/31/31 Bold Unaware Clefable with Wish, Aromatherapy, Encore and Belly Drum as egg moves?

hello there i have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly pickpocket sneasel w/ icicle crash, ice shard, pursuit, and fake out. im very interested in a cloned hp bug keldeo. i can probably add another 5IV non-shiny to the offer. pm me for more details

Hi, would you be interested in a 31/21/31/31/31/31 Bold Unaware Clefable with Wish, Aromatherapy, Encore and Belly Drum as egg moves?
sounds pretty good (especially the unaware part), what do you want for it?
Las time you told me you were not looking for shinnies. So you accept non shinnies 5-6iv you miss for them?
depends on the offer
CMT for Shiny Hasty Download Movie Genesect 31/31/31/31/31/31 JAP, Iron Head, Shift Gear, Extreme Speed, Blaze Kick
I generally do 3:1 for that kind of trade, but I'm busy at the moment so I don't have time to check your thread. I'm pretty sure I could find something though, so I'll get the genesect cloned and I'll come back with an offer for it.
hello there i have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly pickpocket sneasel w/ icicle crash, ice shard, pursuit, and fake out. im very interested in a cloned hp bug keldeo. i can probably add another 5IV non-shiny to the offer. pm me for more details
no thanks

If you don't have anyone to clone your genesect by sometime tomorrow im willing to do it! and will follow your wishes and not redistribute it!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your Gastly is ready and you're welcome to trade the ones you breed from it, but do not clone mine (with my OT) thanks.

Last edited:
Your Gastly is ready and you're welcome to trade the ones you breed from it, but do not clone mine (with my OT) thanks.
you wanted a blue shellos right? I'll get that real quick.
I'm asking this because i can breed some of the pokemons you have listed as interested. I can breed Croagunk, Binacle, Mienfoo, Sneasel and probably more. Maybe if we trade 2:1?
I don't know what you wanted, was it a mon that required cloning? If yes I'll ask for 3:1 for it (here croagunk, binacle, sneasel), and I'll ask specific sets (egg moves, nature, ability). Otherwise no thanks.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you wanted a blue shellos right? I'll get that real quick.

I don't know what you wanted, was it a mon that required cloning? If yes I'll ask for 3:1 for it (here croagunk, binacle, sneasel), and I'll ask specific sets (egg moves, nature, ability). Otherwise no thanks.
Yes, blue shellos please :)

Edit: Let me know when you're ready to trade/

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Jolly Deoxys. Lets do things like this. Pm the the specifics on each of those pokemons and then i give you an answer. Is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)