Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
I'm definitely interested in the kecleon, cmt ( I see that you have a pending trade for adamant ha eevee already) anything else?

Bizarre. I'd be interested in one :O
I will be interested in a Bold Vaporeon with Wish and 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
EV training and Evolving lies on your shoulders:) Please do me a favour and give it a Liechi Berry=D
I'm definitely interested in the kecleon, cmt ( I see that you have a pending trade for adamant ha eevee already) anything else?
I am still open to the HA Adamant Eevee, can you breed it? 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Anticipation? Evolve it into Flareon and level up to lvl.45. EVs are the following: 252Atk/4Sp.Def/252Speed
Would you trade one of your Mega Heracross for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Luxury Ball Timid Wish/Yawn/Stored Power/Synchronoise Eeevee?
Any other 5iv Pokes you have?:)
You breed the coolest stuff. Would anything else interest you for a kecleon:[?
thanks bro
I have this task for ya. I will accept Modest Sniper Kingdra with Focus Energy/Draco Meteor, and EVs: 252Sp.Atk/Speed=)
Male one

P.S.Remember guys, Kecleons are not rebreedable, the are just for you to use.

EV training and Evolving lies on your shoulders:) Please do me a favour and give it a Liechi Berry=D

I am still open to the HA Adamant Eevee, can you breed it? 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Anticipation? Evolve it into Flareon and level up to lvl.45. EVs are the following: 252Atk/4Sp.Def/252Speed

thanks bro
I have this task for ya. I will accept Modest Sniper Kingdra with Focus Energy/Draco Meteor, and EVs: 252Sp.Atk/Speed=)
Male one

Well, at least it gives Hades an opportunity to EV train AND get work done.
I'll pm you when I have it ready

Interested in Protean Kecleon, either 4 IV female or a 5IV (need to outspeed opposing Kecleon).

CMT
hahaha, I am sure you'll almost never see any other Kecleon, I will give a 4IV Female. I explained it earlier.
You have a 5iv Bold Cleffa, right? (In a Heal Ball)
Will you be able to trade it to me (or to breed another one?)
CMT for chinchou
Name: Elekid (M)
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Static
IVS: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Ice punch, Fire punch, Cross chop

hahaha, I am sure you'll almost never see any other Kecleon, I will give a 4IV Female. I explained it earlier.
You have a 5iv Bold Cleffa, right? (In a Heal Ball)
Will you be able to trade it to me (or to breed another one?)
IDK why I wouldn't see any other Kecleon, rare yes, but I'd say eventually everything will be bred. I've seen 5IV Pidgey and Dunsparce in shops and my own has a few unique items as well.
I like playing lower tiers so Kecleon will be far more common especially with the new ability.
I don't have a Cleffa in my thread. Also I'm not interested in trading a 4IV for a 5IV. It's not equivalent regardless of how few threads offer the Pokemon.

IDK why I wouldn't see any other Kecleon, rare yes, but I'd say eventually everything will be bred. I've seen 5IV Pidgey and Dunsparce in shops and my own has a few unique items as well.
I like playing lower tiers so Kecleon will be far more common especially with the new ability.
I don't have a Cleffa in my thread. Also I'm not interested in trading a 4IV for a 5IV. It's not equivalent regardless of how few threads offer the Pokemon.
Well, sorry then, nothing interests me

thanks bro
Male one

Oh, sorry. I'll get on it as soon as I can. I have a lot of other stuff to breed though.

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.

thanks bro
Male one

I'll see what i can do, I'm pretty swamped with other requests and thats a big order, so i'll pm you

I am interested in your Sewaddle. Would you want to trade it agains a 5x31 IV Huge Power Marill with aqua jet, superpower and belly drum? I also like to collect competitive scatterbugs with different collours, would you like to trade yours agains a marine one with 5x31 IVs Compondeyes and timid nature?

I am interested in your Sewaddle. Would you want to trade it agains a 5x31 IV Huge Power Marill with aqua jet, superpower and belly drum? I also like to collect competitive scatterbugs with different collours, would you like to trade yours agains a marine one with 5x31 IVs Compondeyes and timid nature?
any other 5iv pokes, hae marill

CMT for any 4IV female Protean Kecleon. Sorry, I didn't notice the "no rebreeding" clause. I'd be fine with any Protean Kecleon, even without egg moves, if she were rebreedable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)