trainerziv's trade zone - updated with new kb competitive shinies(updated:26\9\14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to trade my shiny slurpuff for this:
Slowpoke
Dream Ball
Female
Regenerator
31/0/31/31/31/0

I'm willing to trade my shiny slurpuff for this:
Slowpoke
Dream Ball
Female
Regenerator
31/0/31/31/31/0
deal, but it will take me a few days to breed it, as i ran out off stock for them, and it's very hard to breed this specific slowpoke

Would you be interested in a shiny quick ball adamant hawlucha 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM baton pass quick guard agility ally switch for a couple pokemon

Would you be interested in a shiny quick ball adamant hawlucha 31/31/31/x/31/31 EM baton pass quick guard agility ally switch for a couple pokemon
allready have an hawlucha like that, if you have something else to offer that i don't have then i'll glagly trade with you any 2 from my list for any shiny(except the super perfect slowpoke, that thing is a hell to breed, so it's worth 2 regular ones)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for female
-munna-
*Level 1*
Ability: forewarn\synchronize\telepathy
Nature: bold
ball: dream ball
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: batton pass
OT: nami

CMT for female
-munna-
*Level 1*
Ability: forewarn\synchronize\telepathy
Nature: bold
ball: dream ball
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves: batton pass
OT: nami
i'll take

Friend Ball
Jolly | Guts |Female
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Curse, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
i'll take

Friend Ball
Jolly | Guts |Female
31/31/31/x/31/31 | Curse, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
actually, if you could get me munna 31/0/31/31/31/31 female synchronise with baton pass, barrier, magic coat and sleep talk i'd trade you a shiny or legendary of your choice

adeed relaxed eevee(for trick room umbreons) and adamant meditie, i have some adorable dream ball skitties on the way for today as well(with wish and sucker punch)

Just a quick inquiry, are you able to breed riolu right now or do you need it to start breeding? I have a lucario (2 IVs with HA and BP) in a dream ball to get you started, if you'd like :o.

Just a quick inquiry, are you able to breed riolu right now or do you need it to start breeding? I have a lucario (2 IVs with HA and BP) in a dream ball to get you started, if you'd like :o.
i actually have started working on them now, and added them the egg moves:high jump kick, crunch, blaze kick, bullet punch, i just didn't add them to the list yet

Hi, CMT for female ryhorn with rock head and a female munna.
i'll take a female dream ball gliscor and weavile with theyre hidden abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)