Trevenant forests New trade Emporium (Cloning services, porygon, chimchar, sucker punch tepig)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the ivs for heatran and latios and when will u get them?
I won't get them until poke bank comes out. Heatran, I won't know until I can use the reset bag in x and y. I am currently trying to get a good ived latios in black 2, so that one will definitely be the better ived legend, although I can catch another heatran so who knows

None of them probably will have perfect iv spreads, although latios will be the closest as I am trying right now to get one that's got great ivs
Well it doesn't have to be perfect but I would like a pretty good one at least right nature and ability and 3/4 ivs. Can you tell me which 3 pokes you would like for it?

Sigh. I guess some people just love to push the blame on others and destroy people's trust right?
Finally have I exposed the fallacy of your claims. Tsk, you disgust me to no end. The epitome of a scum is right here and named Trevenant Forest.

Sigh. I guess some people just love to push the blame on others and destroy people's trust right?
Finally have I exposed the fallacy of your claims. Tsk, you disgust me to no end. The epitome of a scum is right here and named Trevenant Forest.
I have sent you my apology PM. It should explain everything. Please read it as soon as you can.

Not a missingno

Banned deucer.
These for the heatran

Shiny creation trio

Jirachi

Genesect

Arceus

Victini

Only good natures are shiny creation trio,modest dialga,timid palkia,impish giratina.Also,I'll have to wait for bank.

Last edited:
Adamant Speed Boost Caravanha with Hyrdro Pump and Destiny Bond Egg moves for the "upcoming heatran"?

Or a shiny Kyogre

Adamant Speed Boost Caravanha with Hyrdro Pump and Destiny Bond Egg moves for the "upcoming heatran"?

Or a shiny Kyogre
Yeah that's fine. I'll have it once pokebank comes out. Only problem is I don't exactly know what ivs it has. All I know is the nature and the moves. If your ok with it, then we have a deal

These for the heatran

Shiny creation trio

Jirachi

Genesect

Arceus

Victini

Only good natures are shiny creation trio,modest dialga,timid palkia,impish giratina.Also,I'll have to wait for bank.
I think I'll take the jirachi. Even though it might have a bad nature, I can't be sure about the ivs for the heatran until bank.

Not a missingno

Banned deucer.
Can you list the natures of victini and genesect?
Victini is naughty(that sounded really wrong)And the genebug is docile,also,despite not being mentioned,you can take all of the events if you want to,excluding the creation trio(That one will only be given away if another 'mon is thrown into the mix.)

Victini is naughty(that sounded really wrong)And the genebug is docile,also,despite not being mentioned,you can take all of the events if you want to,excluding the creation trio(That one will only be given away if another 'mon is thrown into the mix.)
Really, what if my heatran does not have the greatest of ivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)