Triforce Trading Thread (Status: Now open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey good luck guys on your trade thread. BSatallite I owe you four credits I have a ton of stuff from your wants list and I have tons of other stuff on my thread such as soft resets so if you want anything let me know. ShadowStriker99 and KeldeoJustified I would be more then happy to make some donations to help you guys out as well. Also BSatallite if all the stuff you want from my thread goes over my 4 credit value system thing that's fine I would be happy to give a little more then I have to. Good luck once again.

hey good luck guys on your trade thread. BSatallite I owe you four credits I have a ton of stuff from your wants list and I have tons of other stuff on my thread such as soft resets so if you want anything let me know. ShadowStriker99 and KeldeoJustified I would be more then happy to make some donations to help you guys out as well. Also BSatallite if all the stuff you want from my thread goes over my 4 credit value system thing that's fine I would be happy to give a little more then I have to. Good luck once again.
Thanks,I'll use my credits now if so please.

Love Ball Horsea
Dream Snorlax
Dream Togepi
Dream Gible

Those 4 would be enough :)

aww Thanks!

update

Latios (Korean)
named 라티오스
Levitate
Timid
31.28.31.28.31.31 HP Grass

Thundurus (Korean)
named 볼트로스
Prankster
Careful
31.26.30.19.31.31 HP Ice

Thundurus (Korean)
named 볼트로스
Prankster
Bold
31.x.30.31.28.31 HP Ghost

Raikou (Korean)
named 라이코
Pressure
Timid
31.31.29.28.28.31 HP Ground​

BSatallite please CMT for your Cottonees. I would like one in each ball, one Bold and one Timid w/ HP Fire, doesn't matter which nature with which ball. I'm fine with going spitback trades or flawless. I should have some stuff on your wants list. Lmk, thanks!

BSatallite please CMT for your Cottonees. I would like one in each ball, one Bold and one Timid w/ HP Fire, doesn't matter which nature with which ball. I'm fine with going spitback trades or flawless. I should have some stuff on your wants list. Lmk, thanks!
Can I get one of the premier Togepi.

I'll get them to you as eggs.
Dream Timid flawless and Premier Bold HP Fire.

Forgot to mention, but spitbacks, so we can cut off unnecessary work.
I do have a Bold flawless one, but no HP Fire Timid. :/
No problem, so are we going spitbacks for all then? My Premier Togepi for both your Cottonees? Togepi has a low ratio so I'd actually prefer spitbacks haha...

Do you have the spitback on hand?or just let me know when you get it :)
No, I don't, I'd have to breed. I can do that tonight and we can trade tomorrow. I'll VM you when I have it. I don't think Togepi can breed since its a baby Pokemon so I'll need to evolve it first...ughhh...T.T

If not, it'll have to wait until next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)