Ulti's Trade Thread O:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds nice. but now the only 6IV pokemon I have is a female heracross :/
BTW, as soon as I hatch any 6IV male I'll let you know
cool, it doesn't necessarily have to be male. I will also let you know about new 6 iv pokes that i get incase you want any of them. thanks

cool, it doesn't necessarily have to be male. I will also let you know about new 6 iv pokes that i get incase you want any of them. thanks
I was thinking the point was use male pokemon in order to breed a whole egg group with masuda with just one pokemon.

But if you like female pokemon too and if you want my heracross there is no problem :)

I was thinking the point was use male pokemon in order to breed a whole egg group with masuda with just one pokemon.

But if you like female pokemon too and if you want my heracross there is no problem :)
yeah but I'm just kinda looking for any at this point... but i won't have internet on my DS until this weekend, I'm hoping to have more 6 iv by then, ill keep you updated if you'd like

Name: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aquajet, Bellydrum

for your Hustle Nidoran Female instead of Scyther??

Name: Marill
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Level: 1
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Super Power, Aquajet, Bellydrum

for your Hustle Nidoran Female instead of Scyther??
I'd rather trade the nidoran for something else because I've rejected another marill offer :s
Sorry :s

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Cmt for heracross please! I have access to a handful of pokemon outside of what's listed too (I need to update it).

Hi,

Im interested in Heracross and Gligar

I can offer
Eevee Timid (31,xx,31,31,31,31) Anticipate
Chansey Bold (4 Ivs) (Can trade for 4 IVs back)
Magikarp Adamant (31,31,31,xx,31,31) Intidimate/ Moxie
Ghastly Timid (4 IVs)
Dratini Adamant (4 Ivs) Moxie
Dratini Adamant (31,31,31,xx,31,31) Shed Skin
Skarmory Impish (31,31,31,xx,31,31) Sturdy

Let me know! Thanks!

I can trade you a heracross now. but can you wait me to breed a gligar until tomorrow please? D:

I'd like to trade them for a female eevee if you have and female magikarp with moxie :)

also, interested in your chansey. tell me which pokemon spitback you like and the distribution of the IV :) (usually keep most 4IV backs)

I can trade you a heracross now. but can you wait me to breed a gligar until tomorrow please? D:

I'd like to trade them for a female eevee if you have and female magikarp with moxie :)

also, interested in your chansey. tell me which pokemon spitback you like and the distribution of the IV :) (usually keep most 4IV backs)
I only got male versions of eevee and magikarp, but if I cant manage to get it anytime soon, ar e you willing to take males?

For the 4 IV chanseys, i'll have a check when I get home, they're the good IVs though, nothing in attack. And I can trade that for a Scyther Adamant Technician :D
I'm also interested in your snorlax spitback, perhaps for a ghastly, dratini, skarmory spitback plz? Feel free to PM me

I only got male versions of eevee and magikarp, but if I cant manage to get it anytime soon, ar e you willing to take males?

For the 4 IV chanseys, i'll have a check when I get home, they're the good IVs though, nothing in attack. And I can trade that for a Scyther Adamant Technician :D
I'm also interested in your snorlax spitback, perhaps for a ghastly, dratini, skarmory spitback plz? Feel free to PM me
I understand that eevee it's really difficult to breed females, so I'll pick a male :)
but I'd like a female magikarp in order to use later in my own breeding if possible.

Edit: I'll PM you for scyther and snorlax :)

I understand that eevee it's really difficult to breed females, so I'll pick a male :)
but I'd like a female magikarp in order to use later in my own breeding if possible.
Sure, Ok, reserve the pokemons for me.
I need some time to prepare for the female magikarp.
Also are you ok with the spitback? :D any spitback from me u interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)