UU UnderUsed Majors IV - Pools (Stage 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Defeated naruto(sage) in what would be my final game in this tournament.

Good games to my fellow poolmates Sun, Decem, faded love, g to the b, and naruto(sage); I actually had fun in those games despite not being in contention anymore. Thank you to Accelgor and his crew for hosting the final UU Majors of this generation!

The first leg of my farewell tour may have ended a bit so soon, but this has been an incredible ride with you guys. So long, my friends.

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
All of the scoreboards should be updated as of this post. You may have noticed that some names on the scoreboards have been bolded and others may even have a number next to their names in parentheses. Those whose names are bolded will be advancing to the playoffs but have an uncertain seed in their pool as of now. Those with bolded names and a parenthesized number next to them will advance and have a defined seed in their pool.

Chances are that we'll have some tiebreak scenarios for certain pools. Here are some rulings that will be followed based on each pool's situation:

2 players tied for the 2nd seed - There will be a single game tiebreaker to determine which player will move on to Stage 2.
3 players tied for the 2nd seed - There will be a best out of 1 round robin to determine which player will move on to Stage 2.
4 players tied for the 2nd seed - There will be a randomized 2 round bracket to determine which player will move on to Stage 2.

The following pool is one such group that falls into this category:

Scizor Pool.png

DonSalvatore will claim the 1 seed while bugzinator and Feliburn are tied for the 2nd seed. As per the rulings outlined above, bugzinator and Feliburn will play a single game tiebreaker to determine who will move on to Stage 2. You are free to play this tiebreaker game as soon as you wish, but it would be highly appreciated if you could find the time to play this game before the Stage 1 deadline by the end of the day on October 20th. Good luck to the both of you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)