Project USUM UU Lure that Threat - On Hold for UUPL

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It was a close battle between Accelgor and CKW, Accelgor ends up taking the cake though! Congratulations!

This mon has been pretty consistent as a bird and lati check on stall, as well as a late game sweeper with the OTR set. There could be some pretty neat lures so let's see them owo.

Lures are due by Sunday 11:59 PM GMT -7

Accel

thanks for the memories
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Togekiss @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 16 HP / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere

I've been a big fan of this Togekiss set for a while now as it efficiently lures most of its defensive checks, such as Mega Aggron, Mega Steelix, Empoleon, Rhyperior, Registeel, and of course, Stakataka. Of course, the most popular Togekiss set is the stallbreaker variant and Stakataka is one of the best options to keep that set in check, which sets up Fightinium-Z Togekiss to succeed with a bit of a surprise factor. The spread can probably be optimized, as it's one that I was messing around with a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
pidgeot-mega.gif

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Alright so Mega Pidgeot here's seen better days for sure, but w/e it's the first thing that came off the top of my head. HP Ground obviously lures Stakataka, but also hits unevolved Aggron, Nihilego, Rhyperior and probably more stuff I cbb to mention. Pretty self-explantory.

252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Stakataka: 196-232 (60.1 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Stakataka: 268-316 (82.2 - 96.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 248 HP / 244 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 115-136 (26.5 - 31.4%) -- 18.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Nihilego: 216-256 (60.1 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:
Hydreigon.png

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

Staka is usually considered a fairly safe check to Hydra, especially if it reveals scarf and/or the Staka is a bulkier variant (Like the ones used on stall) so pretending to be standard Scarf Hydra can potentially lure Staka into a focus blast if played correctly.

vivalospride

can’t rest in peace cause they diggin me
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Vote for a Stakakaakkaktkkakakakakatakkaka lure!!

Togekiss @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 16 HP / 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Aura Sphere

I've been a big fan of this Togekiss set for a while now as it efficiently lures most of its defensive checks, such as Mega Aggron, Mega Steelix, Empoleon, Rhyperior, Registeel, and of course, Stakataka. Of course, the most popular Togekiss set is the stallbreaker variant and Stakataka is one of the best options to keep that set in check, which sets up Fightinium-Z Togekiss to succeed with a bit of a surprise factor. The spread can probably be optimized, as it's one that I was messing around with a couple of months ago.
View attachment 135538

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Alright so Mega Pidgeot here's seen better days for sure, but w/e it's the first thing that came off the top of my head. HP Ground obviously lures Stakataka, but also hits unevolved Aggron, Nihilego, Rhyperior and probably more stuff I cbb to mention. Pretty self-explantory.

252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Stakataka: 196-232 (60.1 - 71.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Stakataka: 268-316 (82.2 - 96.9%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 248 HP / 244 SpD Solid Rock Rhyperior: 115-136 (26.5 - 31.4%) -- 18.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Nihilego: 216-256 (60.1 - 71.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Pidgeot-Mega Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
View attachment 135540
Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

Staka is usually considered a fairly safe check to Hydra, especially if it reveals scarf and/or the Staka is a bulkier variant (Like the ones used on stall) so pretending to be standard Scarf Hydra can potentially lure Staka into a focus blast if played correctly.
Votes due by Thursday on 11:59 PM GMT -7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)