[UU] French Heavy Offense

Uxie @ Light Clay

Levitation
Relaxed [Def+ , Spe-]
252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Moveset :
_______o Stealth Rock - Excellent move, which can transform 2hko in Ohko.
_______o Light Screen - Help my Sweepers to Set-Up.
_______o Reflect - Help my Sweepers to Set-Up.
_______o U-Turn - Allows a safe "switch" on one of my Sweepers

Why this Pokemon ? Why Uxie ? Access at Stealth Rock, Reflect, Light Screen and U-Turn, Bulk and correct Speed, my choice was quick. Uxie is just the best DualScreener in UnderUsed Tiers.

Ursaring @ Toxik Orb

Quick Feet
Jolly [Spe+ , SAtk-]
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Moveset :
_______o Sword Dance - Need Explication ? ^^'
_______o Facade - Move at 210 Base Power, it's just Amazing.
_______o Crunch - Prefered at Fire Punch, I don't see the utility of Fire Punch in UU, Crunch allows of Ohko Mismagius and do correct Damage at Rotom, Spiritomb ...
_______o Eartquake - Good coverage with Facade.

Why this Pokemon ? Thanks to Quick Feet we have a great Speed, with an amazing stats Atk you can sweep with ease the adverse sweep team. Orb Toxik is really good because it multiplicate by 1.5 the speed and Protect of the problems of status like WoW or T-Wave but more important offer a Move at 210 power, so with a SD of set-up, you Ohko everything without resistance.

Toxicroak @ Life Orb

Dry Skin
Adamant [Atk+ , SAtk-]
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Moveset :
_______o Sword Dance - Need explication ?
_______o Cross Chop - Stab Move
_______o Sucker Punch - Priority Move usefull against Sweep Team and perfect coverage with Cross Chop
_______o Taunt - Protect of Statuts Move like WoW and T-Wave

Why this Pokemon ? My best answer against Rain Dance Team, with his good type and ability i have many possibility of set-up against Bulky water or Combat sweeper.

Feraligatr @ Liechi Berry

Torrent
Jolly [Spe+ , SAtk-]
88 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 164 Spe
Moveset :
_______o Dragon Dance -
_______o Substitute - Allows to Set-up in security and protect of Statuts Move
_______o Waterfall - Stab Move
_______o Flail - Prefered at Ice Punch to past they bulky eau

Why this Pokemon ? The first Pokemon which sweep, I place a Sub, DD and go for Sweep

Hitmonchan @ Leftovers

Iron Fist
Careful [SDef+ , SAtk-]
252 Hp / 252 SDef / 4 Atk
Moveset :
_______o Bulk Up - Increase Def and Atk
_______o Drain Punch - Allow to recupere Hp
_______o Mach Punch - Priority Move
_______o Ice Punch - For Flying Type

Why this Pokemon ? Why this move is not in the Pokedex Oo, it's just amazing behind the Screens you can Set-Up easily. Bulk Up increase your Def and Atk, Drain Punch allow to recupere your Hp, Mach Punch is Priority move and it's always usefull, Ice Punch for Flying Type. Iron Fist increases the 3 "Punch" move.

Aggron @ Life Orb

Rock Head
Adamant [Atk+ , SAtk-]
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Hp
Moveset :
_______o Rock Polish - Increase the low speed
_______o Head Smash - 225 Base Power without recoil damage
_______o Low Kick - For Registeel, Regirock
_______o Aqua Tail - For Bulky Ground

Why this Pokemon ? It's my Late Game Sweeper, behind the Screens i can place a RP, and with Head Smash Stabbed O_O it's just amazing, if the others sweeper are do the job to damaged the counters at Aggron, it's the end of the Battle.

Your team is pretty Moltres weak, I would recommend replacing Hitmontop with a more reilable SpA "absorber" something with more bulk such as a Hitmontop/ Hariyama. Both are still weak to Air Slash but have more overall bulk.

I'd recommend more Mixed Sweepers, or just plain old sweepers, this team is too focused on setting up, and if the opponent uses Taunt or something to stop them from setting up, it's able to stomp the team.
Try adding pokemon like Magmortar, Tauros, Houndoom, Moltres, Blaziken etc.

Irossy > Heavy Offense = 5 Pokemon generaly which can set-up and sweep on the special OR Physical ...

Pownage and Aqueos > Yes it's true, i think to try Hariyama on Hitmonchan. Thanks

I was going to make grammatical corrections but seeing as there are a lot of errors, (English might not be your first language for all I know,) I'll let you take care of it if it actually concerns you.

Uxie: Good set, It seems to me that Uxie should be Impish, unless the point is to have a slower U-Turn for a safe switch, I'm not sure which one it is though.

Ursaring: Awesome set, I have no critiques except maybe you should consider running Close Combat over Earthquake, but it's up to you either way.

Toxicroak: Decent set, Cross Chop worries me because of the bad accuracy, and Toxicroak doesn't have the best Speed so Jolly might be in order there.

Feraligatr: Decent set, Flail worries me because it won't work at hardly at all unless you're on the verge of losing your Feraligatr, so Return appeals more to me.

Hitmonchan: Not great set, it really won't be hurting anything too much unless it gets quite a few Bulk Ups which might not happen too frequently

Aggron: Awesome set, this is a really good late game sweeper, as long as you can get up the Rock Polish before taking serious damage, because Life Orb will take a toll on Aggron if it tries to sweep

Overall, the team works together pretty well, the only things I would watch out for are Alakazam, and the occasional Dugtrio, Scyther, or Moltres to a lesser extent

If you're in the range where Flail is viable, you'll have activated Torrent, making Waterfall or Aqua Jet the better choice because of STAB, unless you luck out with an incredibly low HP. I'd suggest either switching Flail with Ice Punch or Return, or even Aqua Jet if you don't mind being walled, and HO team members generally don't, as long as your next sweeper can take care of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)