Vaporeon (Analysis)

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
It talks about how Toxic is better than HP Electric in taking down Water-types (so mainly for comparison).

what about this
Vaporeon @ leftovers
bold/calm
hydration
-Rest
-Toxic
-Scald
-Acid armor
EV’s any sugestions as bulky as posible and the nature im not sure

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
what about this
Vaporeon @ leftovers
bold/calm
hydration
-Rest
-Toxic
-Scald
-Acid armor
EV’s any sugestions as bulky as posible and the nature im not sure
Other Hydration sets have been posted but rejected.

You don't seem sure about the set yourself. Since the Vaporeon analysis is already done, you can suggest after the analyses are published.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
uh yeah so I've been trying vaporeon on a rain team as an offensive force and its pretty awesome...

252S.atk / whatever speed outpaces skarm or min rotom-W if you wanna go that far / rest in defence.
Hydration,
Modest @ LO
Surf/Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Hp Grass (rotom, gastrodon) / Hp elec (gyara)
Rest

Obviously needs rain support but its an absolute beast, OHKOing conkeldurr with surf alone, hydro pump OHKOs reuniclus...Specs Hydro Pump 2HKOs max hp/def nattorei in the rain..

Soooo I'd definitely consider writing up a LO-rest and specs set for vaporeon.

Unfortunately, Wish is incompatible with Hydration, meaning Vaporeon cannot support her teammates as well.
with the relase of a female eevee in dw on pokemon cafè area, a vaporeon can have both hydratation and wish, or i mistake?

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
STOP COMMENTING ABOUT HYDRATION VAPOREON I WILL GET TO THAT WHEN I HAVE TIME (which should be soon).

Locking it until then because people don't bother reading (mods don't do anything to this until I give the ok/unlock it myself.)

Vaporeon is Back

Well folks, this is my first post. I have been a competitive battler since Generation IV. Vaporeon has been delivering quality walling and annoying since Generation I, and in Generation V looks like Vaporeon can still deliver the goods. With its DW ability Hydration, it could Toxic stall very efficiently after setup from Politoed. It could run a Hydration@Leftovers with Rest, Wish, Toxic, Hydro Pump. Or you could use Surf if you are afraid of AccHax. It would be difficult to 1HKO with most things that are not Grass types packing Leaf Blade. (Please correct me if that last sentence was not true) Or, if you wanted to back a bigger punch and you had a Wish Espeon or a Wish Xatu or someone else with Wish, you could go with Ice Beam instead of Wish.

Maybe Grass isn't the only thing that can take it down. A STAB, Life Orb boosted Thunder from Compoundeyes Galvantula maybe? I did it once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)