VGC '11 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - June 4th - WON BY RubeNCB92 & Plusle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Coey21 wins seniors. Dragon09's friend with not many posts. He apparently doesn't know what STAB is lol. Dragon09 gave him a team.
Congrats to him.

VGC

yeh i got to the semifinals in VGC seniors it came down to two pokemon each and we had the same poke hydreigon it turns out we had exactly the same speed and stuff so the game decided which poke went first unfortunatly it was my opponent but im happy getting to the Semifinals on my first visit to a pokemon VGC event yay

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've lost all my confidence now lol I can tell from talking to the people all around me in the queue that lots of people know what they are doing this year :/

I got exploded with a normal gem and then destiny bonded before I could do anything :(
I stalled in my last battle so I wouldn't have the battle you, lol :)
The kid who beat me, how did he do?

alright btw most people were using those lilligant i ain't seen those used normally i think that i had alot of luck lol my first battle was the hardest and then the two after were really quite easy then it got evil'ly hard XD

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Masters has started. The first few people are trickling through rounds 3 and 4. Gonna be a slow day guys, I still havent registered.

Btw as my friend and I have lost at Pokemon VGC and cannot go to finals are there any unofficial ones on that we can enter? im not really good at finding that sort of stuff out...

Oh, I was gonna say good luck to everyone but then I realized I'm in the same (or kinda same?) time zone xD >_> Anyway, good luck for those who are still battling :) Me and a couple of swedish players are thinking about going next year and kick some english ass :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)