VGC 2010 Sudden Death - Sign-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

The scene: Skarm and I spent twenty minutes Softboilding in each others faces, while our Blissey's slowly whittled away. Time was called, we weren't even to the third game in the best two of three yet. Marriland consults the staff, then comes to tell us we are playing VGC's first ever Sudden Death, 10 minutes on the clock GO! One Mach Punch later its over. Now its your turn to try out this zany meta.

The Rules.
  • This will be a 32 man Double Elimination tournament.
  • Sign-ups will be first come first serve.
  • Matches will be best 2 of 3.
  • Games should be played on auto-level to 50.
  • All rules of VGC 2010 apply, those can be found here.
  • Players are allowed to use up to 6 Pokemon and up to 6 items in one set. Meaning, You may use 4 Pokemon in match 1 and then you may switch in 2 subs for the following matches.
  • Additionally, the item Micle Berry is banned.
  • When the first pokemon drops off the screen, its owner loses, no matter what happens the rest of the turn. That Pokemon's owner should go ahead and hit run at the end of the turn.

Sign-ups:
  1. Alaka
  2. Tyler
  3. skarm
  4. drcossack
  5. andrea
  6. sandman
  7. Ditto
  8. Huy
  9. Bianca222
  10. Pokemonrocks777
  11. Sixonesix
  12. UPPERDECKER
  13. Jayu
  14. drug_duck
  15. varment4444
  16. 7014gree
  17. Last Requiem
  18. Alexa888
  19. dragonboy52
  20. JRank
  21. Crimson assasin
  22. Inevitable
  23. Dubulous
  24. Elemt
  25. ¬Chase™
  26. GreySong
  27. Cybertron
  28. Shadowsam9
  29. Fliver
  30. Venser
  31. jcors
  32. ~GoldenEmp

Subs:
  1. Killah
  2. BlocksRcool

If there's still any room I'd like to enter. This will be my first ever real tournament (competitive one at least). Sounds cool!

Just want to clarify something: I feel dumb for asking, but here I go anyway. It says all pokemon will be auto leveled to 50. I've always been under the impression that my pokemon can't be above level 50 in VGC rules matches. For instance, would I be allowed to use a level 62 Heatran? If anyone could PM, VM, or post here to clarify, it would be appreciated.

Yeah, Lv62 Heatran or any Pokemon above Lv 50 for that matter is allowed since Wifi has the option to auto-level all your Pokemon to Lv 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)