VGC VGC 2018 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
About this team: It's just a plan right now and I don't have it in game. I've been playing with it on pokemon showdown and it isn't very effective. I want to know what I can change to make it a little better.

However, I do have some conditions that might hinder my possibilities for my team. I want it to be viable, include Alolan Ninetales, and not include any legendaries or ultra beasts. The reason is that I'm going to try for a full shiny team, and I don't want to soft reset for a legendary or ultra beast, as I prefer hatching eggs and synchronize is only 50% so I don't want to reset for 12 hours to get the wrong nature and then have to start a new game to find the legendary again.

I know it has a lot of weaknesses right now, so I would like help with fixing it up. I'd prefer not to run several of the shinies that I consider ugly (Such as Amoongus, Kangaskhan, Scrafty).

Ninetales-Alola (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Snow Warning
Level: 50
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Icy Wind

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Iron Head
- Stomping Tantrum
- Zen Headbutt

Aegislash (F) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- King's Shield
- Wide Guard
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Ball

Charizard-Mega-X (M) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Tailwind
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz

Incineroar (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 228 HP / 228 Atk / 52 Def
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Low Kick
- Knock Off

Garchomp (M) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. All six Pokemon also need to have full details of their EV spreads. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)