Vlan's One-Stop Trade and Services Shop **Now with Honedge 12/23**

Don't worry I'm backed up too take your time
I forgot to mention....but if you are specifically requesting a female, I will be expecting a female in return. Also would you trade any of my spitbacks for a spitback Moxie Pincer?

#115 Kangaskhan
Nature
Jolly| Ability Scrappy
IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves N/A
*I hate to do this, but this guy is a pain to breed as I don't have a good ditto....I've literally go 1 hour and only seen 2 eggs. Until I do get a good ditto to breed with all I am valuing Kangaskhan much higher then everything else. Know this when you make an offer

Kangaskahn is in the monster group. you can use larvitar, grachomp etc. Ditto only is like rotom, metagross, nidoking, staryu and thats it i think

#115 Kangaskhan
Nature
Jolly| Ability Scrappy
IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves N/A
*I hate to do this, but this guy is a pain to breed as I don't have a good ditto....I've literally go 1 hour and only seen 2 eggs. Until I do get a good ditto to breed with all I am valuing Kangaskhan much higher then everything else. Know this when you make an offer

Kangaskahn is in the monster group. you can use larvitar, grachomp etc. Ditto only is like rotom, metagross, nidoking, staryu and thats it i think
I know Kanga is in the monster group, but it is only female which means it has to be breed with ditto, or anything in its egg group. My problem is because I can't get a male, I'll always have a "The two don't seem to get along" Which means I only have about a 15% chance to get an egg per 500 steps as opposed to the 50% you'd get from the same pokemon. Ditto can breed with anyone except legendaries(thats now you breed genderless pokemon), and give you the 50% chance

Also would you trade a Togepi for a Snorlax? My togepi are pre-stock as I don't have a breeding pair yet...just go luck a few times

Hello and Welcome!

First things first. I'm new to breeding and honestly my variety is.....well honestly,pitiful....But I plan on constantly expanding, and hope YOU can help me expand it.
OT: Vlan
FC: 2380-3493-6561 (Awesome...my little bro named it ok....)
TSV: 920
Time Zone: US Eastern Time GMT -5:00
Availability: In most cases after 5pm on weekdays and variable on weekends. Also both me and my little brother play, he has Y, I have X. If you see Y being played, it's not me, but I will be around the forums if it is during my available times and should be able to answer questions shortly.

Da Rules
1) Be Respectful to me and I'll return it in kind
2) I don't really care to much about hacked/cloned Pokemon, if you have them and would like to trade I'll take them. I would, however, like to know that they are.
3) My Pokemon are traded with this disclaimer: You will not trade my pokemon, unless under special permissions. You may however, breed or otherwise use them as you see fit, but expect me to do the same.

Other Services
I offer other services besides the usual trading. They are listed below

Instacheck: I can and will Instacheck for you. Cost is 1 spitback or better, If you need this service often I am willing to do this for free, With these conditions: First time cost is the same, all after is free of change. If however I see you are breeding something I like you will trade it to me as a donation for my service. if you refuse I will discontinue service.
Honestly you can see this is a bit convoluted. Best way to describe it, is if yo need it regularly I will treat you like a friend, and you will treat me like on back.

Egg Hatching: I will hatch an egg or group of eggs for a proper trade, TSV is listled above if you want it.

Pokerus: I have pokerus and will give it to you. Not sure on how I'm going to value this, So make an offer and we'll see where it leads.

BP Items: I will get Items from the Battle Maison, why? Because doing nothing but breeding gets boring after awhile, So I'll grind getting BP for you so I don't drive myself mad!

Requests: I'll breed a pokemon with particular IV's at your request! Includes getting certain egg moves on any poke I already have. This is mostly dependent on the pokemon, as if its not one I like/plan on ever using, I'm not very likly to take your request....I can always be bribed though, so if you want a 5IV Top Percentage Rattata you offer me something juicy enough for it and I'll breed you one

Ze Pokemon
All pokemon listed I will have breeding pairs for, and as such can be breed on request! Some I'll have in stock, some I won't. I will also have Spit-backs for most, and will 4IV trade spit-back for spit-back straight up. Or multiples for one 5IV

#147 Dratini
Nature
Serious| Ability Shed Skin
IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves N/A

#443 Gible
Nature
Jolly| Ability Sand Veil
IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves N/A

#115 Kangaskhan
Nature
Jolly| Ability Scrappy
IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves N/A

#543 Venipede

Nature
Adamant| Ability Speed Boost/Poison Point
IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves Spikes/Toxic Spikes

NOTE FOR ALL TRADES, IF YOU DON'T SPECIFY A GENDER YOU WILL GET THE FIRST ONE I BREED, IF YOU DON'T SPECIFY AN ABILITY AND THERE IS MORE THEN ONE, YOU WILL ALSO GET THE FIRST I BREED
Up and Coming
These are pokemon I plan on breeding, usually sooner then later as I plan on using them myself. Any requests will go here and become my first priority.
Togepi
Larvesta
Honedge
Lucario
Heracross/Pincer

Pending Trades
My Female HA Venipede for Kyle Castellanos' Female Ghastly
My (eventual) Togepi for Runyst's Scyther and Rotom
My 5IV Kangaskhan and Venipede for Trevenant forest's 5IV Togepi and 4IV Ghastly and Froakie IGN:Kevin
My HA Venipede for KingChase's Larvesta IGN:Chase

Completed Trades
  1. My Female HA Venipede and Kangaskhan for Yeti's 5 IV Honedge, and 4 IV Shiny Charmander
  2. My HA Venipede for hobbybutterfly's Fennekin
5iv timid protean froakie for your 5iv adamant speed boost venipede?

I know Kanga is in the monster group, but it is only female which means it has to be breed with ditto, or anything in its egg group. My problem is because I can't get a male, I'll always have a "The two don't seem to get along" Which means I only have about a 15% chance to get an egg per 500 steps as opposed to the 50% you'd get from the same pokemon. Ditto can breed with anyone except legendaries(thats now you breed genderless pokemon), and give you the 50% chance
Just a heads up, you just need a male with a different OT(ie a traded male pokemon from the monster group) to make it so that they will get along.
I can get you a male larvitar right now with 31/31/31/x/31/31 to make kangaskhan breeding easier for you if you want

5iv timid protean froakie for your 5iv adamant speed boost venipede?
Deal. I'm on now, will need you FC though

Just a heads up, you just need a male with a different OT(ie a traded male pokemon from the monster group) to make it so that they will get along.
I can get you a male larvitar right now with 31/31/31/x/31/31 to make kangaskhan breeding easier for you if you want
What would I trade for it? Or are you donating to the cause =) Either way I actually have a pre-stock(no breeding pair, just got lucky) of 5IV TIMID Togepi if you want to make your previous trade. If not Calm togepi is next on my list...once I get a dang female...

What would I trade for it? Or are you donating to the cause =) Either way I actually have a pre-stock(no breeding pair, just got lucky) of 5IV TIMID Togepi if you want to make your previous trade. If not Calm togepi is next on my list...once I get a dang female...
heres my fc 2938-7138-0277 IGN john

I'll wait til you have a breeding pair of Togepis first. No rush and I know the pains of breeding baby pokemons ;-;
I'll donate the Larvitar as a gesture of good faith
I'm interested in a future honedge in case one of my pending deals fall through but no rush. You'll get there when you get there.
I've added you so throw me a trade request and I'll get you the larvitar

two pokemon with different trainer IDs will produce the same number of eggs as two pokemon of the same species with the same trainer ID. Unless your ditto also has 5ivs, you are better off using a 5iv from the monster group as the male.

I don't need a kangaskahn. Was just passing through and don't want you wasting gigantic amounts of time with a 4iv ditto or something. (which your post implies due to wanting more for a kangaskahn)

I'll wait til you have a breeding pair of Togepis first. No rush and I know the pains of breeding baby pokemons ;-;
I'll donate the Larvitar as a gesture of good faith
I'm interested in a future honedge in case one of my pending deals fall through but no rush. You'll get there when you get there.
Adding you now(going to give you a spit back that you can do with as you please though. I don't like getting something for nothing). And I actually have a 5IV Honedge I recieved from trade, was also going to be one of the next I breed so let me know if you pending falls apart

two pokemon with different trainer IDs will produce the same number of eggs as two pokemon of the same species with the same trainer ID. Unless your ditto also has 5ivs, you are better off using a 5iv from the monster group as the male.

I don't need a kangaskahn. Was just passing through and don't want you wasting gigantic amounts of time with a 4iv ditto or something. (which your post implies due to wanting more for a kangaskahn)
I didn't know that. But thanks to both you and Ryunst I do now. Also I offered you a Timid 5IV Togepi for one of your Snorlax not a Kangaskahn. But again Thnak you for the info

Adding you now(going to give you a spit back that you can do with as you please though. I don't like getting something for nothing). And I actually have a 5IV Honedge I recieved from trade, was also going to be one of the next I breed so let me know if you pending falls apart

I didn't know that. But thanks to both you and Ryunst I do now. Also I offered you a Timid 5IV Togepi for one of your Snorlax not a Kangaskahn. But again Thnak you for the info
No problem.

I have also found putting in the work for the oval charm pays off in the long run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)