Way Up North: Varment's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything from my thread for your Bold and Modest Clefable?
Would it be possible to get these?

Level: 70
Nature: Mild
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves learned: Earth Power, Glaciate, Imprison, Dragon Pulse

Hidden Power Ice Landorus
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves learned: Stealth Rock, Gravity, Knock Off, Earthquake

Would it be possible to get these?

Nature: Mild
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves learned: Earth Power, Glaciate, Imprison, Dragon Pulse

Hidden Power Ice Landorus
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sand Force
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves learned: Stealth Rock, Gravity, Knock Off, Earthquake
OK! I may need you to clone those. I'll get back to you on Friday. You should also mass-clone or mass-breed those Clefable. I bet many people are interested in Soft-boiled Clefable.

OK! I may need you to clone those. I'll get back to you on Friday. You should also mass-clone or mass-breed those Clefable. I bet many people are interested in Soft-boiled Clefable.
Thanks for the advice, I'll do that. I can clone those for you, but it does take me a few tries to get it to work sometimes (I borrow brother's 3DS to do the trading method). I'll make sure I have as much prepped as possible before Friday.

Thank you VERY much!! ;)

I'll try to evolve it whenever I get a hold of a Moon Stone! Hopefully, there won't be any problems! :)
Those Super training games can suck sometimes, but I'm sure you'll get it. Thanks to you as well!

Hey, I see you're looking for interesting RNG projects from Gen 3? I'm probably one of the only remaining people breeding Gen 3 on the game cart. Hopefully I have some things you might be interested in.

CMT? There's plenty here that I would love to have (I haven't played Wifi since back in gen 4) so just let me know what (if any) of my things you would like.
Hey, I saw this post in Turtwig's thread and wanted to ask you about Gen3 RNG and whether you'd take a project on for me. Have a look at my thread (link in sig) and maybe if you're interested we can talk. Thanks for your time.

hello! As with just about everyone else here in interested in one of your calm Soft Boil clefable/fairy I have several 5-6iv Pokemon most proud of my 6iv female marill in quick ball with superpower, aquajet, and play rough ^^

Last edited:
hello! As with just about everyone else here in interested in one of your calm Soft Boil clefable/fairy I have several 5-6iv Pokemon most proud of my 6iv female marill in quick ball with superpower, aquajet, and play rough ^^
I may be interested in Marill, but could you give me a better selection of what pokemon you have to offer? I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Hey, I saw this post in Turtwig's thread and wanted to ask you about Gen3 RNG and whether you'd take a project on for me. Have a look at my thread (link in sig) and maybe if you're interested we can talk. Thanks for your time.
I'd definitely be interested in a project, not everything is do-able in Gen 3 though. Only problem is, my Pokebank trial expired about 3 days ago. For now, I do not have access to a way to transfer (I think I heard something about past gens wifi no longer being supported by nintendo). I'd love to hear about the project though, and would be interested to find some way to make it work (even if we just wait a short while to complete after I get pokebank again).

I may be interested in Marill, but could you give me a better selection of what pokemon you have to offer? I'm sure we'll figure something out.

I'd definitely be interested in a project, not everything is do-able in Gen 3 though. Only problem is, my Pokebank trial expired about 3 days ago. For now, I do not have access to a way to transfer (I think I heard something about past gens wifi no longer being supported by nintendo). I'd love to hear about the project though, and would be interested to find some way to make it work (even if we just wait a short while to complete after I get pokebank again).
yup here's what I have atm

31/31/31/x/31/31 careful prankster sableye w/ recover (1 female)
6iv and 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly pressure absol w/ suckerpunch megahorn playrough and perishsong (premier ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly insomnia spinarak w/ toxic spikes and nightslash
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant hugepower marill w/ superpower aquajet and bellydrum (Quick ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly purepower medidite w/bulletpunch
31/x/31/31/31/31 and 6iv bold frillish (2 females with cursed body 1 male with water absorb)
ALL ARE MALE AND IN REGULAR BALLS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED :)
Also have a few stocked clones of my kalos born Shiny female sableye with WoW/recover/taunt/foulplay 31/31/31/x/31/31

tony1216

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
CMT for,

Breloom [OT: Ryan 52422]
Adamant |
Poison Heal
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31| 31
Special Moves:
(None Notable)
Availability: UT @ level 5, or Trained @ level 45 | 16 HP, 252 Atk, 240 Spe

what ball is it in though?

Hey! Just checking in and wondering how the breeding project is going. It's no rush, but if you haven't obtained the parents yet, would you mind if we changed the order? I still want the emolga, but I don't want to overwhelm you with so many projects, and this new project that I have in mind is higher priority for me right now.

Just let me know if you want to take on a new one, replace the current one, or just keep it as it is, whatever works. Thanks!

Awesome, I'm glad you're interested. I am looking for an Impish Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss (gen 3 Tutor move). I don't know the RNG mechanics for IV's so I can't be specific on the spread. I can say however that Special Attack doesn't matter and I'd like the rest to be as close to 31 as possible, but this is something you'd be more familiar with then me, I just thought I heard that spreads are more limited in gen 3. I see you price for projects is 3:1, which is completely fine with me as you're saving me the hassle of learning a new RNG process. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and wifi will be usable on previous gen until May, so if it gets done before then I'd like it on gen 4 anyway so I can tutor it Knock Off. No rush, I'm just saying. If, however, it's done later then that I'd like it tutored Knock Off.

yup here's what I have atm

31/31/31/x/31/31 careful prankster sableye w/ recover (1 female)
6iv and 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly pressure absol w/ suckerpunch megahorn playrough and perishsong (premier ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly insomnia spinarak w/ toxic spikes and nightslash
31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant hugepower marill w/ superpower aquajet and bellydrum (Quick ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly purepower medidite w/bulletpunch
31/x/31/31/31/31 and 6iv bold frillish (2 females with cursed body 1 male with water absorb)
ALL ARE MALE AND IN REGULAR BALLS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED :)
Also have a few stocked clones of my kalos born Shiny female sableye with WoW/recover/taunt/foulplay 31/31/31/x/31/31
I'd be very interested in this shiny Sableye. Is it the same nature as the other ones?

Hey! Just checking in and wondering how the breeding project is going. It's no rush, but if you haven't obtained the parents yet, would you mind if we changed the order? I still want the emolga, but I don't want to overwhelm you with so many projects, and this new project that I have in mind is higher priority for me right now.

Just let me know if you want to take on a new one, replace the current one, or just keep it as it is, whatever works. Thanks!
I've got everything set, just finishing getting the correct egg moves. I've been a little busy the last while, but have lots of time this week. I'd be fine with both projects at once if you've got another one. What's this next project?

Awesome, I'm glad you're interested. I am looking for an Impish Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss (gen 3 Tutor move). I don't know the RNG mechanics for IV's so I can't be specific on the spread. I can say however that Special Attack doesn't matter and I'd like the rest to be as close to 31 as possible, but this is something you'd be more familiar with then me, I just thought I heard that spreads are more limited in gen 3. I see you price for projects is 3:1, which is completely fine with me as you're saving me the hassle of learning a new RNG process. Let me know what you think.

Oh, and wifi will be usable on previous gen until May, so if it gets done before then I'd like it on gen 4 anyway so I can tutor it Knock Off. No rush, I'm just saying. If, however, it's done later then that I'd like it tutored Knock Off.
No worries now actually. I was able to get Pokebank today after all. 31/31/31/x/31/31 shouldn't be a problem, are there any egg or other tutor moves that are useful on Kangaskhan for the last two spots? I intend to complete the project tonight as I have some free time. Any move additions will be easy because I keep clones in Emerald via the Battle Tower cloning glitch. Just let me know!

I'd be very interested in this shiny Sableye. Is it the same nature as the other ones?

I've got everything set, just finishing getting the correct egg moves. I've been a little busy the last while, but have lots of time this week. I'd be fine with both projects at once if you've got another one. What's this next project?

No worries now actually. I was able to get Pokebank today after all. 31/31/31/x/31/31 shouldn't be a problem, are there any egg or other tutor moves that are useful on Kangaskhan for the last two spots? I intend to complete the project tonight as I have some free time. Any move additions will be easy because I keep clones in Emerald via the Battle Tower cloning glitch. Just let me know!
sableye is careful shiny yes lol

Cool, I'd love to get that then. When would you be available to trade? You wanted a Calm Clefairy, yes?

Can I just confirm: Are you only able to trade the pokemon listed as "For cloning/Trade"?
yes calm and I'm currently cloning a few Pokemon so it depends on luck xD

Hey Varment! ^^ In response to your post in my thread, you have a lot of fancy stuff, but unfortunately I'm only interested in a few legendaries as noted on my wants list.. the rest need to be Kalos born! I'm in the middle of a huge project at the moment where I'm re-breeding all of my gen1-5 mons. lol Got two boxes to go. =P Is there anything else? ^^ Do you take breeding projects? Or do you perhaps have any of the Pokémon listed in my wants list?

Hey Varment! ^^ In response to your post in my thread, you have a lot of fancy stuff, but unfortunately I'm only interested in a few legendaries as noted on my wants list.. the rest need to be Kalos born! I'm in the middle of a huge project at the moment where I'm re-breeding all of my gen1-5 mons. lol Got two boxes to go. =P Is there anything else? ^^ Do you take breeding projects? Or do you perhaps have any of the Pokémon listed in my wants list?
Looks like a lot of work to re-breed all of that! At a glance, I don't think I've got anything from your wants. I do take breeding projects in Gen 3 or 6 if you're interested though. Just let me know details.

Looks like a lot of work to re-breed all of that! At a glance, I don't think I've got anything from your wants. I do take breeding projects in Gen 3 or 6 if you're interested though. Just let me know details.
Do you do RNG legen captures too? ;D I understand you might not..! lol Would you have anything against breeding Hidden Powers? Or low chance females? I've got plenty of need-to-be-breeds though so you decide difficulty and I'll pay accordingly. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)