We only have one life

If it makes you feel any better, there are an estimated 109 billion humans who have lived and died before you, so at least you're not alone in what comes next, even if what is next is nothing.

if what comes next is nothing why does the government tax me like theres something
the goverment eats your money. this isn't a metaphor for wasted spending, joe biden has been known to take bills of varying monetary value and eats them. sometimes he even puts them on a little grill he has on the balcony of the white house.

he says "the 20's are my favorite. the 5's are too sour."

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
the goverment eats your money. this isn't a metaphor for wasted spending, joe biden has been known to take bills of varying monetary value and eats them. sometimes he even puts them on a little grill he has on the balcony of the white house.

are you sure joe branded wasn't talking about ice cream?

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor

int.: oval office

kamala harris: joebiden.......where did the us economy go!!!!!

joe bidden: [trying to hide the suspiciously us-economy-shaped bulge in him stomach] err...... i dont know!!!!!!!

kumala: ...........

TO BE CONTINUED!

Dead by Daylight

are we the last living souls
is a Contributor to Smogon

joe bidden: [trying to hide the suspiciously us-economy-shaped bulge in him stomach] err...... i dont know!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!
Honestly, the problems date back to Obama and his history of smoking weed.

Biden: Hey Barack, what've you got there?
Obama: Nothing. [tries to hide suspiciously green weed]
Biden: Why does that weed have faces on it? Why does it say 10? 5?
Obama: Here, have some.

this is the true origin story

TO BE CONTINUED!
teyonah parris: joe budden can you pleas e openyour stomach
joe budden: ok Teignmouth Parish
1708385612654.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)