Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

it's probably unclesam this "other person" twin "trusted" i wouldn't be at all surprised if sam made up just so he could pin the blame on them. if twin really did trust someone else they need to step up and communicate this information

yea i guess there's no need to kill off the bg at this point if you know who he is and can just dodge him. or hook him. you can't hook a hooker so it makes more sense to get him off at this point. maybe they were trying to hide it a little but i doubt it rofl

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
idk for sure who this other person is but

(9:39:27 pm) <Twin> btw lynch oddish or king_ tomorrow
(9:39:34 pm) <Twin> If i somehow die

the notion twin wanted king lynched is legit

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Unvote
Lynch Mithril

Ok so Mithril claimed to be a BG who became a Miller onto any Inspectors he protected (LMAO) but we have a different Bodyguard claim who is a lot more trustworthy so this seems like the best lynch

King_ you are not off the hook

Unvote
Lynch Mithril

Ok so Mithril claimed to be a BG who became a Miller onto any Inspectors he protected (LMAO) but we have a different Bodyguard claim who is a lot more trustworthy so this seems like the best lynch

King_ you are not off the hook
this should've said "King_ you are off the hook".
King_ u wanna trade roles bro? u can't be that important that u aren't going to ever claim xD
Anything regarding my role is classified.

Yes, because it's my role. If you don't like it complain to the hosts. Really though, if I were mafia, why would I make my fake claim so weird instead of just claiming a normal bg?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo do not push this over majority I wanna talk to a few people and get village organized because apparently twin had no contingency plans at all

Mithrils claim and the fact that we have a much stronger normal BG claim are the basis for the lynch, plain and simple. I don't think that such a weird role would exist in this game and I don't think the village has two BGs

Well, there's not much I can do about this lynch unfortunately, I have a weird role with a supposed counterclaim.

All I'm going to suggest is that people refrain from sharing any info with Sam until after I flip from this lynch. When I flip town, you need to think long and hard about whether or not you trust him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)