Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

more like... he was PERSUADED, amirite??????
??????????
I don't like the mithril lynch because if he is town, then we lose our doc which fucks us over p hard. are there any other good lynches?

I don't think we should lynch Galap today.

The other option is to lynch someone who like I said isn't talking to me. That includes people who should have informative results, but hasn't shared them, or people who didn't target the people that twin told them to target, although they are not necessarily a bad role.

Well, good luck going forward town. Sam's lack of response to anything after the original bit bothers me, and honestly he's one if the few the fits the requirements for a mole. Don't trust him.

ugh

I mean we have lot of people who I'd love to lynch (I'll name them later) but we have no slam dunks. Unless people want to lynch based on my feelings or coin flip that someone else is lying, we can't do much better.

Sorry.

I frakly give it coin toss odds as to whether mithril is mafia or not, but hey compared to random odds thats alright. And I think it's better to take action than have our dicks flapping in the wind.

vote Mithril

DEADLINE

You all gather around, unsure of what to do in these dark times. Who can be trusted? Who was responsible for the previous night's tragedies? Jalmont's rallying call reminds you that liberty stands for freedom, and with trepidation you approach Mithril to do what must be done.

Dear Mithril,

upload_2016-9-17_18-59-32.png

You are Bakemonogatari.

You are a show about high school kids playing overly metaphorical Scooby Doo. As much as you are about interesting play on the Japanese language and compelling art style and atmosphere, you are also about spiritual bullshit, emotionally immature themes, and simplistic characters.

You are a Tsundere Bodyguard. One of your main characters is a well known Tsundere (Read: "It's not like I like you or anything!") Reply here with NX - Protect USER. Because of your immaturity, you can't properly express your feelings, so for the rest of the game USER will believe you are hostile and you will appear as mafia if they investigate you. Where it counts, you'll come through for them, so USER will be protected from kills that night.

You are allied with the Bad Anime. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated.
It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends in 48 hours, midnight EST between Monday and Tuesday (and yeah I checked this time)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
tbh fuck this game

we have a kill hooker who scumslips to twin to get vigged night 1 and we have a fucking 'tsundere bg' like w.e

I wouldn't trust anyone at this point Eagle4

That being said Jalmont has sheet already so there's no reason not to be communicating with him

Can someone fking kill me pls

OK maybe Sam isn't bad. People who certainly are bad though are sunny004, shubaka, and Nico?. Don't talk to any of those users (although I doubt much talking is going on anyways har har).

People who are also probably bad are Haruno and King_, but I'm not certain because maybe they are being ?_? fsr.

Then there's a bunch of ppl who could be bad, but I have no way to confirm or do anything about at this point. Actually that's the rest of the game. z_z I'll be PMing people tomorrow about what actions I recommend they take. Please follow these instructions so that when I die, we can successfully find more mafia.

Good night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)