Weirdest dream ever?

^^lol dang, that must have been terrifying. At a young age especially.

Worst nightmare I have ever had, was another lucid dream I had. So context is, America is plagued by a blood spread rebirth virus, a la resident evil or something, and in the ensuing uproar I am separated from friends and family. I begin to wander roads where I know friends live, but find few of them. I do eventually find some of them and am consumed by joy. I'm feeling very happy, but the reunion is cut short by an attack by infected citizens. I refer to them as citizens because I was still terrified of the prospect of possibly having to kill people that were once my friends and family. And in this attack, unlike the ones that I had escaped from before, were many familiar faces. I looked around and my friends had already begun firing on them. I froze in fear while I witnessed others die around me most of whom I didn't know. I spotted a gun on the ground and sprinted to it and grabbed it aiming, but not firing. We were shortly backed into a corner due to bad strategy and my inability to shoot at my infected friends, but somehow I managed to start shooting. It was all too late. We were unable to gain enough ground to escape and were engulfed by the infected, at this point I woke up breathless and scared as fuck.

End Nightmare.

I think the last really weird dream I had was like... there was some cult that lived in my backyard, anyway they ate dogs because it gave them ooky powers or some shit.

They ate my dog alive but in my dream I just booked it away from my house when this shit started. Either way it wasn't very pleasant at all.

Other 'weird' dreams I've had are like...

Being stuck in limbo with a shitload of rainbow coloured things. Idunno if this is a great way to describe it but Idunno. It was a very short dream. Everything around me was pitch black except for the coloured things, and they didn't say anything, they just looked at me and creeped towards me from literally every direction until I was surrounded by a giant mass of rainbow. (T_T)

There was another dream where I was fighting some girl who was all dressed up in like... S&M clothes... anyway, I was fighting her and this giant monkey henchman of hers on top of a volcano. That dream didn't last long either. The monkey just threw me into the volcano.

I was like 5.

And then there was one where I was walking somewhere with my sister, near a cliff. And this squirrelish thing was laughing at me from over by the cliff, and I was like, hey fuck you squirrel thingy, you have no right. So I went to go kick the squirrel thingy I guess, but I ended up slipping, rolling down the cliff, flying off some ramp-like thing and splitting in half on a Telephone poll, before my severed halves splatted against a window.

MM.

I once had a dream when I was probably 6 or maybe 7 where I was in this giant circular stage like area. This woman kept barking orders at me and had me doing horrible things and at one point I just had enough of it and yell "I'm not a kid, you can't boss me around like this".
But she is all like "yes you are" and controls my body and has me on a leash or something (I don't remember it exactly).
Eventually I wind up chasing my mother, who calls to me, but then disappears into the darkness that was all around us. I then realize I am dreaming, and spend what felt like hours running yelling "please let me wake up, PLEASE let me wake up" although it couldn't have been more than 10 minutes.

It was horrible ;.;

Anyway the other day I realized I was in a dream, and was all like "sick I'm lucid dreaming!" but then eventually forgot about it, caught up in the dream. The only part I remember was the part where I realized I was lucid dreaming, the rest is a haze.

I had a dream when I was 7 where there was this giant junk filled wave that killed everyone from the shows I watched back then, leaving a skeleton behind.

I think something else happened, but I can't remember.

Whoa.

Just had a lucid dream where I was having this flame war with someone and I ended up getting billions of viruses and I was like "oh god let me wake up" and I did.

I was consciously thinking throughout the dream and only noticed at the end. :B That's what I get for reading the firebot forum.

I just remember me and a bunch of people were hiding in a full aquarium tank.

We went under the trapdoor on the hardwood floor.

Then the door nearby got knocked on and opened, and I hoarsely whispered, "Nazis!"

Nuff said.

One of the weirdest dreams I've had was when i was levitating in space with natural phenomenons that seemed to pull me with gravity then they launched me down at an incredible speed, and thank god i woke up in my behalf.

I get deja vu all the time. I see something that will happen in the next day or two or even a year out sometimes exactly as it will happen, and then when it happens in real life I get this weird chilling down my spine. I don't see much more than a second or two at a time, but still...it's recurrent, and always surprising.

As far as actual dreams, The weirdest one has to be the time I saw a game show entirely run by...wait for it...zombies. No lie. The host was a zombie, the contestants were zombies, even the crowd was a giant horde of zombies. Surprisingly enough though, they were far more civilized than the stereotypical zombie (they were actually speaking English, not just groaning and shouting "BRAAAAAINS!!!" like they had marbles in their mouths). I don't remember the exact premise of the show, but I think the winner got a lifetime supply of coffee or something and the losers were thrown in this incinerator-type thing. If only Wheel of Fortune was that interesting.

I had a dream where I'm in the woods and a bear is trying to catch me. It's a recurring dream.

I'm running and it's chasing after me. I see a cabin, far away, I run for it, and I wake up.

Around five years later I have the same dream. This time I'm still running for the cabin but he's closer this time. I feel his breath on me. I get closer to the cabin, and then I wake up.

I get the same fucking dream around five years later. This time, I actually grab the door and before I shut it, he stops and says "next time, I got you", and the bear grins.

I have two more years if this dream actually happens. I actually feel like it'll take my soul, as weird as that sounds. This is a real dream.

I had a strange dream where I was round my grandma's house in the computer room when all of a sudden the lights went out. I was feeling around for the light when I noticed a pair of green eyes appearing from out of the fireplace. The next thing I remember, I was running up the stairs with this creature (which I swear was my grandma's cat) chasing me. When it finally caught me, it bit my toe off. Yeah, it's strange I know but it was a good few years back. I'm surprised I still remember it to be honest.

I have had four weird dreams in my life:

1) I had a dream where I was being chased by a giant eyeball with tentacles. I ran through my school, a sewer, and my friend's house, before I ran into a black hole. I ended up floating in space, but it had followed me. Suddenly, another black hole opened up and sucked in the mutant eyeball. A THIRD black hole appeared, sucked me in...and I woke up.
2) My entire grade had a massive free-for-all, and we were beating each other to death with wooden poles. I was one of the few survivors.

Elmo was trying to kill me.

nuff said.
3) I didn't have Elmo trying to kill me, but I had Grover after me. I was four at the time, and I haven't watched Sesame Street since.

4) I was being chased around my house by a Gastly. Yes, the Pokemon Gastly. Anyway, after about ten minutes, I decided to hide in the refrigerator (I don't know why), and Gastly phased through the door. I then woke up.

So...yeah.

I have had some weird dreams before, but this one I had last week diffinately takes the cake. I had a dream where I was walking down one empty street afte ranother. Nothing looked familiar, but it felt calm. I couldn't shake the feeling something was watching me though. I tried running to get away from the awful feeling of dread. But no matter where I turned something was watching me. Suddenly I knew whatever it was, it was behind me. Trembling, I turned to face my stalker. I stared right into the eyes of WeeGee! I yelled and I woke up, the room I was in seemed to glow a deep red, at this point I wasn't sure if I was still dreaming, every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing those souless eyes. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep.

Pokémon plus Halo 3 plus Care Bears, weirdest dream I have ever had, I was a Torterra and a care bear was chasing me in a pelican when his friend started shooting me with a turret, I was trying to hide in a grassy mountain in the middle of the desert, it was crazy....

I was walking around in a Japanese-style garden while a duck rode a boat under a bridge, then I heard a loud "DING."

Another one I remember a while back is that I started eating a banana with peel and all. After I bit into it, flies erupted from the fruit, then I examined it to find beehive-like holes that had wriggling, moldy things in the hole. Afterwards, I felt extremely sick and started throwing up parasitic worms.

Lastly, I was having sex with another person and suddenly a bunch of people burst through the door taking photos. Then they suddenly vanished, and I was alone. A blue fairy, about my height, apparated out of nowhere and sat on my phone that was on the bed I was on. The fairy broke it and started crying. Me, being very mad and not knowing what the fairy's powers were, I told it that the situation was alright and blacked out.

The last one is pretty odd, but dreams are just things in our sub concious mind, watch any disney movies lately? May be why you saw a fairy.

The people bursting into the room is what interrupted me first. Damn cockblocking subconscious

And the fairy looked like a jinjo. I think it's because I hated how shitty the new Banjo Kazooie was.

An epic Viking/mongol all out battle on the side on a giant mountain, and I was in the middle of the chaos. On a bed, having intercourse with a hot valkerie-babe.

I've had a dream that's really, really long. It lasts about a day and a half in my dream. I'm out in like, the old English countryside or something, and it's dusk. I'm in this stone house, sitting in a wooden chair and this farmer dude is talking to me. I don't remember what he says since I stopped having this dream when I was 12 or 13, but anyway... I end up falling asleep in the chair, then waking up on a sort of giant scaffolding, that's filled werewolves. (Don't ask, haha started having this dream when I was 8) It's also now night, I can only think 2 or 3 in the morning. I'm perfectly human, but oddly enough I blend in. The whole structure is at least 100 feet tall, and is in front of an old sort of roman forum-esque stage. Nothing happens on the stage, but I see women and children walking back in the direction of the house over a few hills in a single file line away from the area I'm in... Eventually I get down and walk with them and end up back in the house, where I meet this chick. She doesn't say anything, and the dream ends.
I had the dream at least 10 times over the years, but it ended about the time I started puberty. I can only think the wolves represented mature people, and I was still a kid. Weird shit.
I also have dreams where I die all the time, but I won't go in to that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)