What do you do on sick days?

I don't have sick days that often, but I mainly spend them wandering around in my flat doing some easy stuff to help me forget I'm sick at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes I feel like collapsing afterwards and just go to bed watching TV or YouTube until I'm better. I want to end on the statement that I really don't like sick days. :')

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Usually do the stuff I tend to postpone 'til later, mainly things that needs to be written since that's one activity that doesn't require much stamina (did a lot of stuff on the smeargle's studio hub last time for instance). If I'm plagued by nausea, then watching shows / playing games on the comp from the comfort of my bed would be what's left.

natalie

property of alex
I catch up on tidying, laundry, and catch up on work anyway as it's quite easy to do my job from home. It's nice to have a reset day every once in a while.

Fortunately I have a great immunity, but when I become sick, I try to rest all day long and eat healthy foods.

If I don't just go to work through it, I'll lay in bed and watch a cartoon on Hulu (I've been on Gumball lately).

I catch a cold more often than I would like to, but it rarely ever stops me from going to University. So, the day ends up being like any other normal day, just a little bit more uncomfortable. Thankfully, in most cases it's a very weak cold and it goes out after a day or two.

If I catch something worse, I do stay at home. Usually, I try to stay in bed and sleep as much as I can, but that's very difficult when I have my laptop and videogames a step away from my bed. ^^;

On those rare days, I'll be constantly drinking either anise, chamomile or tea. And I'll have tons of soup (which I love!).

I don't have sick days. I have days where i think my head is hot and go to work anyways. Last time I remember being sick enough that I needed to stay home *that wasn't just me faking it* was when I was a teenager feeling like I was dying for the better part of an afternoon. I didn't realize I had the flu but I had the flu. Sad part is nobody noticed until I crawled into my bed which was next to my ma's bed and my youngest sister noticed I wasn't looking good after playing outside giving me a screeching headache all day. After which I was given some medicine by my ma when my sister told her about it. Don't remember what happened after that. Second worst summer day of my life. Second most painful experience that I can remember.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
On sick days, I wake up at 8 am, feeling horrible and sweating all over. I do all the normal stuff (which includes school homework!) then spend the rest of my time playing Showdown. Then after lunch I take a two hour nap then it’s Showdown again and... you get it.
Generally my illnesses are not very severe so I get to be awake enough to play Pokemon ;P

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
When I'm sick I usually just stay in bed and play games all day... Though the chances of me being sick are very, very, very rare

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)