Media What is the best game, uncontested, youd die on that hill proudly

For me it's Xenoblade Chronicles 3, here my reasons

The story is immaculately beautiful, I cried many many times playing it, tears of laughter or happiness or of sorrow, of pain ,of suffering, the story is perfect in every single way, when a character dies I'm bought down harder then a moltres when there's rocks on the fields.

The game it's self is beautiful (MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE GAME(S) SKIP TO 3 IF YOU WANT TO OR ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING THIS GAME

The game itself is beautiful, basically it'd like a sci-fi/ Natural look (look up Aianios to know what I'm saying) and it's a mix of Bionis and Alrest (the 2 world's from Xenoblade 1 (Bionis) and Xenoblade 2 (Alrest) basically they got mashed back together after separation because some guy (Klaus) made a new Universe where he was God and that's how the series got started basically (because of a war that why the Conduit was made)

Characters
The Characters
(Mcs)
Noah, Lanz, Eunie, Mio, Sena Taion and Riku and Manana are all really strong characters with excellent development and personality (Minor spoilers for general character personalitys) Noah is our Titular main character, he is kind hearted and soft spoken, Lanz is our Heros best friend and he has some doubts about himself due to past events, We have Eunie, our Heros other bestfriend, she has anxiety (best I could find to describe her) We have Mio our other Titular main character she is the oldest (they live in a world where people only live 10 years and it's all spend fighting before you die or are released) She only has 3 months left to live so obviously is a little bit depressed about that, we have Sena (my fave) she self doubts her self alot because she feels inferior to Mio and the others, and always feel like she could've done better. We have Taion, the Plan maker and Analysist of the group he has suppressed feelings about the one time someone he really, really loved died. The main Villain(s) Mobius (basically the best way to describe them is that one guy at work/school who you REALY want to punch in the face). I could go on and on about more but I'll get to the next thing

The Voice acting, unfortunately their all British but despite that the voice acting perfectly fits any moment. (I'm not gonna yap more about that)

The music (same thing it's perfect)

It does have some bad things like

Their British
The cutscenes can take a while
The battles aren't for everyone to put it lightly

(For anyone wondering why battles are a con it's because it's basically the character do damage while you do nothing and occasionally use an art or two (its a position your guys right type of deal) so thats why.)

The gameplay within the Xenoblade Chronicles series uses a real-time action-based battle system, where the player manually moves a character in real-time, and party members will "auto-attack" when enemies enter their attack radius. Manually input attacks, called "Arts", may also be performed, but in a limited fashion. (For a better description)

Probably Minecraft. Cheap, has absurdly widespread appeal, and is revolutionary in so many different ways. The game is older than a lot of people who play it and it's still getting annual free content updates. It's able to run on basically any system and if the base game doesn't do what you want there's a rule 34-esq "if you can imagine it, there's a Minecraft mod for it".

So yeah, no other game has done what Minecraft has.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
Basketball is the best game imo
You can have fun shooting by your self, 1v1, 3v3 or full court 5v5.
It's very accessible for almost anyone, you just need a hoop, a ball and a flat hard ground. There isn't a big learning curve to enjoy the game. Even wheelchair people can play competitively.
And there's lots of room to be creative in your style of play.

well i don't know why you'd list cons for an "uncontested best game," leaving me to assume we're shooting for as close to perfect as possible, which leave me the following:

Super Mario world
Bioshock
Resident evil 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)