Tournament World Cup of OMs - Stage 1

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well it's nearly Sunday here in the US, most of the games are done and no major drama :psysad:
Chessking345 (Sylveon. The Immortal) and morogrim (sed drampa's grandpa) are the only players who haven't played either match yet, pinging you guys and your managers to make sure everyone's good and active and ready to get all 60 matches of this phase done by tomorrow at 10pm EST. No teams are definitively out yet, (no, not even Midwest) so I hope everyone is invested in getting these done. Oh and once again, please don't forget the clocks are changing!!!!
Also pinging all the managers, I expect lineups in the same PM convo by this phase's deadline or I'll be reusing what you sent in at the beginning of this phase.
btw if anyone wants to do replays and/or usage stats, pm me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)