ZioSam's Giveaway :) [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK i've been sniped as you said so i post the deinos the guy sent me it's a level 1 deinos called 01:17 i'm still looking for the 6th option and my IGN is still Joce thanks anyway for the giveaway mate

Sent ;)!

Ok guys, only 6 Deinos left!
For people who have already posted in this thread but haven't received their Deino yet, i've reserved your preferences. Just write down here the deposited pokemon!

Hi, just started getting into competitive and a 5iv Deino would greatly help me get a decent Salamence for the Hoenn Battle this week.

I'd like one of the Deino with ?? HP.

My IGN is Avesta, deposited a male lv 20 Numel.

Thanks a lot!

IGN: Matthäus

Deposited lvl 10 Female Magikarp [ger] karpador

Thanks in advance. Also, are you native Portuguese speaker? Your nickname sounds like 'tiosam'

ZioSam what a shame, is 0-22 Sp still available then?

Edit: I think I got sniped cause I put in Bagon in the wanted field since I don't have Deino in my ORAS dex yet. Is there any other way I can participate in the giveaway?

Sadly they are finished, but I reserved you what you've asked before, the one with ?? HP!

Last edited:
Ah, that's very fortunate. Like I mentioned above I haven't got Deino registered in my Dex, is there another way we can trade?

Just go on the GTS, use the option search for a Pokemon (the first one, i don't know how it's called in other languages version). Select requested pokemon and scroll down till the end of the list. There is an option called Name. Just select that and write DEINO and you should be fine ;)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)