9th Ring of Hell - Team Tournament [Round 1 - #91]

Won, gg. He quit 18 turns into the battle, which is why i ended up winning by timer:
Facepalm's Plot: alright
Facepalm's Plot: uuuum
Facepalm's Plot: did u quit
Facepalm's Plot: or have to leave
Micus: quit
Facepalm's Plot: oh ok

I had some unfortunate hax which took out a big threat to my team, sorry for that blim :/

Here is the log: http://pastebin.com/XaddYVwR

:[

I guess Team Kebabe's 5 best alts need to find a replacement for Anikrahman1995, otherwise they will not be able to compete next round.

:[

I guess Team Kebabe's 5 best alts need to find a replacement for Anikrahman1995, otherwise they will not be able to compete next round.
Will we have any restrictions on the player we recruit? Players on defeated teams etc?

EDIT: If no restrictions -Leon- will join the team

Last edited:
It's not about a tournament ban, it's that they are banned from the forums for repeated and frequent trolling which means they can't participate in the tournament. (the TD didn't tell me to ban them, he told me what to do since they were banned) They may not have caused any trouble R1 but they also had to avoid drawing attention to themselves so that their alts weren't noticed as well, so that's kinda a moot point. Nobody (except some of their teammates it seems) were aware that these were alts, if they really wanted to participate in this tournament properly they could have tried asking instead of sneaking in behind alts. (not saying it would have been a yes but their actions indicate guilt)

I don't mind if you guys have questions about what happened, etc, but if you could ask me them via PM or IRC that would be better so that this tournament isn't completely derailed.

Last edited:
Ill update the OP when i have access to a comp, but liimujx choked hard vs. sweep. If he went for eq on megablaze instead of espeed (mega blaze had no speed boosts yet).

It's unfortunate I couldn't see the giant centipede in action that battle. I think someone should post a Scolipede thread, as this mon seems like it has already established itself as somewhat viable in this meta and I'm sure many people (myself included) would enjoy discussing potential sets and strategies for it.

Or IDM needs to stop johning lol

C'mon, Dice didn't even take the initiative to VM Hack over the span of this whole thing, and Donkey just logged on at around 6:00 last night and demanded to play Polop (after not being online at all over the entire week). Granted, Orch did john, but at least he got his match done in the end. Also, IDM didn't decide their Generation five player... but this is over anyway.
You take this tournament waaaaaay too seriously.

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
Or IDM needs to stop johning lol

C'mon, Dice didn't even take the initiative to VM Hack over the span of this whole thing, and Donkey just logged on at around 6:00 last night and demanded to play Polop (after not being online at all over the entire week). Granted, Orch did john, but at least he got his match done in the end. Also, IDM didn't decide their Generation five player... but this is over anyway.
im sry but some of us have more important things to worry about like for example losing spl games vs users like furai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)