9th Ring of Hell - Team Tournament [Round 1 - #91]

It's rediculous, don't think I've seen a "lost to x in a GG" (probably a few exceptions i've missed), there's always an excuse.
"The only way to lose in a tournament is by choking, hax or a counter-team" - Faint, 2014

Also opponents: I'll be free later this week. Please plan to play me around then.

Zekrom used Bolt Strike!
The opposing Deoxys-Speed lost 83.5% of its health!
Zekrom is hurt by the opposing Deoxys-Speed's Rocky Helmet!
The opposing Deoxys-Speed is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

The opposing Deoxys-Speed is paralyzed! It can't move!

A well even tho the dude had no idea on how to anti lead standard deoxys-s he got rewarded lol. But then again sweep should have won so it's all fair.

och fuck he used Kyurem-W for recip. never mind, but seriously you deserve to lose if you can't even use a proper recipient for smashpass teams I guess.

Last edited:

Royalty

Confused, truth is what I choose
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
There's no need to anti-lead something that isn't a threat at all and there was no dialga.

Last edited:
top lel forgot about Dialga not existing, my bad.

if you attempt to lead with a scarf Zekrom against a Deo-s lead you are honestly just letting you opponent have 2 hazards (they are usually sashed and fast after all)- with your defoger being Arceus-Fairy when he has Gengar makes things not looking too bright for ya

Last edited:
Well I'd guess in general since he leads with scarf Zekrom and doesn't Volt Switch into a priority mon (Sash variants gets 2 layers if he stays in and attacks and if he assumed bulky Deo-S then bravo).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)