Let's Play! A journey through the insanity that is Pokemon Snakewood (Completed)

Let me take a review on this RomHack just to show you how bad it actually is.

When I first saw this thread, I never expected it to be a predictable Zombie Outbreak story. It's just as boring as it can get, the story is abysmal, the characters aren't that particularly interesting but they have a personality at least, and when it shifts over to Dragons it makes "Pokemon Snakewood" into a story that bended way through its limits. And even with the ugly sprites and OH GOD THAT FACELEECH STATS ARE OUT OF THE FREAKING ROOF. NOW IT'S JUST WANTING TO MAKE ME THROW THIS GAME IN THE BARGAIN BIN!

While it has interesting gameplay at least, it is one of the weakest Romhacks I have seen to date, it is a true nightmare and it looks like it was literally made by one of those zombies that wanted to make a game about themselves. And even had knowledge of Dragons to twist the story, putting a major halt and more disliking to the Zombie Outbreak story that we've already seen.

Overall, this is the trashiest Romhack I have seen right now, and seriously, I mean it, it's worse than TOPAZ. It's just THAT bad, and I regret seeing this thread. This gets a 2/10 and the Garbage Romhack Badge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)