Let's Play! A journey through the insanity that is Pokemon Snakewood (Completed)

Hello, I’m here for part 33. Get your popcorn, because this one’s a long one. About 600 screenshots and over 2000 words long. Let’s go.

Edit: Removed the unnecessary [/Hide].

Scorpio: I have no idea. I’m going under the assumption that they just did whatever they wanted. It was their first rom hack. Although some things are references to other hacks apparently???? I don’t know. Maybe he made joke hacks that weren’t completed, and this one was his first “real” hack.

King Feraligatr: maybe maybe maybe. I just hope the creator had fun making this hack, because it’s very bizarre.

Psychic Acedemic: I’d say so matey. I do believe there is a place you can get softlocked in the game, I spent several minutes thinking about it, but I can’t remember. It’s not Wattson either. I may be one of the first people to have discovered this, but I doubt it. The story and the random humour is really what gets me in this game. Did he want to make a super serious hack with a compelling story? Or did he want to make a hack with stupid random humour and random puzzles and areas. The gym toilet is definitely a joke. You can’t leave that area through the gym, only the Madio cave.

Mega-Pokebattlerz: I laughed at this for a couple minutes. I wasn’t laughing at you, but more so the fact that it never occured to me that Metagross learning Cut is weird. What makes it more funny is the fact that I have a Zangoose that CAN’T learn Cut. This has been memed about before but it is truly odd that a Pokemon with sharp claws can cut a tree. Metagross must use those tiny “claws'' at the bottom of his feet.

I’ve put all of the parts into small sections to make it easier for you guys to read.

SnakewoodLP01.png

As we saw in the last part, I have to deal with the Deadly Seven.

SnakewoodLP02.png
SnakewoodLP03.png
SnakewoodLP04.png
SnakewoodLP05.png
SnakewoodLP06.png
SnakewoodLP07.png
SnakewoodLP08.png
SnakewoodLP09.png
SnakewoodLP10.png
SnakewoodLP11.png
SnakewoodLP12.png
SnakewoodLP13.png
SnakewoodLP14.png
SnakewoodLP15.png

Honestly, the level curve has kind of been all over the place. It's been around the 48 to 50 range for a while now. That's better than early game at least.

SnakewoodLP16.png
SnakewoodLP17.png
SnakewoodLP18.png
SnakewoodLP20.png
SnakewoodLP20.png
SnakewoodLP21.png
SnakewoodLP22.png
SnakewoodLP23.png
SnakewoodLP24.png
SnakewoodLP25.png
SnakewoodLP26.png
SnakewoodLP27.png
SnakewoodLP28.png
SnakewoodLP29.png
SnakewoodLP30.png

This Deadly Seven member has an evolution to a Fakemon we've seen before. Kencukuo is the eveolution of Kenchira and is a Fighting/Flying type Pokémon with the following stats: 88/160/85/17/85/165 with Speed Boost and Guts as it's abilities. This thing is fucking disgusting. Literally. The creator must have been on some serious drugs when he made this. This thing's stat spread is more disgusting than Faceleech. Sure it's Attack and Speed are lower, but it has actual bulk. I'm not some great competitive player, but I could imagine this thing wouldn't be allowed in OU in any generation. It also learns Belly Drum and Sword Dance by level up. And it really needed both of those moves. Fortunately, this is in-game, so it doesn't have a competitive spread. This thing could easily sweep an unprepared player.

SnakewoodLP31.png
SnakewoodLP32.png
SnakewoodLP33.png
SnakewoodLP34.png
SnakewoodLP35.png
SnakewoodLP36.png
SnakewoodLP37.png
SnakewoodLP39.png
SnakewoodLP40.png
SnakewoodLP41.png
SnakewoodLP42.png

Why did you use that gen 1 sprite for Golbat. That's the worst sprite Golbat's ever had.

SnakewoodLP43.png
SnakewoodLP44.png
SnakewoodLP45.png
SnakewoodLP46.png
SnakewoodLP47.png
SnakewoodLP49.png
SnakewoodLP50.png
SnakewoodLP51.png
SnakewoodLP52.png
SnakewoodLP53.png
SnakewoodLP54.png
SnakewoodLP55.png
SnakewoodLP56.png
SnakewoodLP57.png
SnakewoodLP58.png
SnakewoodLP59.png

I don't teach Parasect Giga Drain because it only has 5 PP. And Parasect has lower Sp. Attack.

SnakewoodLP60.png
SnakewoodLP61.png
SnakewoodLP62.png
SnakewoodLP64.png
SnakewoodLP65.png
SnakewoodLP66.png
SnakewoodLP67.png
SnakewoodLP68.png
SnakewoodLP70.png
SnakewoodLP72.png
SnakewoodLP73.png
SnakewoodLP74.png
SnakewoodLP75.png
SnakewoodLP76.png
SnakewoodLP78.png
SnakewoodLP79.png
SnakewoodLP80.png
SnakewoodLP81.png
SnakewoodLP82.png
SnakewoodLP83.png
SnakewoodLP84.png
SnakewoodLP85.png
SnakewoodLP86.png
SnakewoodLP87.png
SnakewoodLP88.png
SnakewoodLP89.png
SnakewoodLP90.png

Well that was fun. Let's see what's going on in this city.

SnakewoodLP91.png

Oh boy, first the Deadly Seven, now the Inquisition? Thinking about it, it has been a while since we’ve seen them. It was Fallarbor town, if I remember correctly.

SnakewoodLP92.png
SnakewoodLP93.png
SnakewoodLP94.png
SnakewoodLP95.png
SnakewoodLP96.png
SnakewoodLP97.png
SnakewoodLP98.png

Here we have two thing's I can come back to later. The drinking contest is a giant RNG fest, and only gives money. Because of the Wattson glitch, I'll never need money lol.

SnakewoodLP100.png

I have to fight the Inquisition, of course. I don't know why, I though we were allies.

SnakewoodLP101.png
SnakewoodLP102.png
SnakewoodLP103.png

Why? I literally have no beef with you guys. I NEVER had beef. I could understand if they thought I was working for Gleis or something, but I'm not.

SnakewoodLP104.png

R.I.P. Fan club.

SnakewoodLP108.png
SnakewoodLP109.png
SnakewoodLP110.png

:psyangry:

SnakewoodLP111.png
SnakewoodLP112.png
SnakewoodLP113.png
SnakewoodLP01.png
SnakewoodLP114.png
SnakewoodLP115.png
SnakewoodLP116.png
SnakewoodLP117.png

And here we have this guy. He’s completely nuts, and I normally wouldn’t want anything to do with crazies like this guy.

SnakewoodLP120.png
SnakewoodLP121.png
SnakewoodLP122.png
SnakewoodLP123.png

But unfortunately, he’s the move reminder in this hack. I have NO idea why the creator made the move reminder so late in the game. I could understand in Sun and Moon where they made it so you can learn moves that you learn at a higher level, (Side tangent, I wish there were two move reminders, one normal one, and the “advanced” one, with the first being earlier in the game) but in this game it makes no sense. There is one huge reason this guy is important to me.

SnakewoodLP127.png

I can relearn Sword Dance on Sonic. He’s been pretty good up until now, but now with Sword Dance he should be a beast. Now I just need him to evolve.

SnakewoodLP128.png
SnakewoodLP130.png

Pursuit is bad on Zangoose in gen 3.

SnakewoodLP136.png
SnakewoodLP137.png
SnakewoodLP138.png
SnakewoodLP139.png

Speaking of annoyances, I can’t even access the move Deleter, because these asshats are in my way. My team has a few HMs to forget. I’ll have to come back, which is really stupid. I can’t even access the Day Care and utilize that to get rid of HMs, and I can’t access this guy either. And if you remember, right next to the cave of stupid design (Madio cave), I needed Cut to access the cave in the first place. I don’t hate HMs as much as most people do; the problem is that in most games the Move Deleter isn’t until around or after the 6th gym, meaning you’re stuck with crappy moves until then.

SnakewoodLP131.png
SnakewoodLP132.png
SnakewoodLP133.png

Sorry, I don't speak Croissant.

SnakewoodLP140.png
SnakewoodLP141.png
SnakewoodLP142.png
SnakewoodLP143.png
SnakewoodLP144.png
SnakewoodLP145.png
SnakewoodLP146.png
SnakewoodLP147.png

This guy is another of those “Five Ninja”. I honestly don’t know what’s so special about them. I guess with the first one we encounter he has incredibly high leveled Pokemon for that section of the game, but other than that I really don’t know. He’s not very tough honestly. Winona’s Lugia was the last Pokemon I really had any issues with, everyone else since has been easy. Also, I just owned this fool with my ninja power. Is Ninjustu a reference to Naruto, or is that something that actually exists? I don't know. Probably just a reference.

SnakewoodLP148.png

Yo it’s Chloe. Wonder what she wants.

SnakewoodLP149.png
SnakewoodLP150.png
SnakewoodLP202.png
SnakewoodLP151.png

SnakewoodLP152.png

Bro? I ain’t got any beef with ya’ll. Just for that, I'm going to strike you down with the might of Zeus!

Imagine if another plot twist was that the Inquisition were secretly on the same side as the Horsemen, and the plot in Fallarbor was to eliminate me. That sounds exactly like the type of plot twist that would happen. Obviously it wouldn't happen because she said I took down the Horsemen for them, but still.

SnakewoodLP153.png
SnakewoodLP154.png

I think you meant "can". I agree, I'll beat you all. I have a Zangoose with Sword Dance. Don't try me.

SnakewoodLP155.png

Oh?

SnakewoodLP156.png
SnakewoodLP157.png
SnakewoodLP158.png
SnakewoodLP159.png
SnakewoodLP160.png
SnakewoodLP161.png
SnakewoodLP162.png

Wait, “His Majesty?” Do they mean Meteor?! Last time I met him, we were enemies. I guess he wants to make sure I’m safe because I rescued his daughter. Meteor is now officially dubbed “Dragon Bro”.

SnakewoodLP163.png

LET'S GO. FEEL THE POWER OF A GOD.

SnakewoodLP164.png

Her first Pokémon isn't too high leveled, but we all know this game can be deceiving. Remember Wattson started with a level 24 and his ace was level 33.

SnakewoodLP165.png
SnakewoodLP166.png
SnakewoodLP167.png
SnakewoodLP168.png
SnakewoodLP169.png
SnakewoodLP170.png

Outside of Hypnosis, her Alakazam wasn't too annoying. Now if she had Calm Mind, then she could have been a bit of a threat. Snek does have Haze, however.

SnakewoodLP171.png
SnakewoodLP172.png
SnakewoodLP173.png

Her second Pokémon is a Persian that dies in one Rock Smash.

Ok, I just checked, and Rock Smash is 50 base power in this game. I didn't know that. Rock Smash isn't as dogshit as it usually is.

SnakewoodLP176.png
SnakewoodLP178.png
SnakewoodLP179.png
SnakewoodLP180.png
SnakewoodLP181.png

Her next Pokémon is a Wigglytuff. I didn't know Rock Smash was 50 base power until just a few seconds ago, so it may have been better to use that.

SnakewoodLP182.png

It doesn't cause too many issues. I would like to point on that my luck has been atrocious with sleep moves. It seems like every time someone uses a sleep move, it lands. There was Alicia War's Gengar that landed Hypnosis like 10 times. And Chloe has landed both sleep moves this time. I'm getting flashbacks to Morty in gen two. He landed damn near every Hypnosis. IT'S 60 ACCURACY IN EVERY GAME EXCEPT DIAMON AND PEARL. They're not using Spore. Sorry, got a little angry.

SnakewoodLP184.png
SnakewoodLP185.png
SnakewoodLP186.png

Her next Pokémon is an Aggron that goes down in one hit just like her Persian. And speaking of Gengar, look whose next.

SnakewoodLP187.png
SnakewoodLP188.png
SnakewoodLP189.png
SnakewoodLP193.png

And suprise, surprise. It has Hypnosis. And it lands. You know what I have to say to Hypnosis?

:fukyu:

Every time.

SnakewoodLP190.png
SnakewoodLP191.png

Fortunately, it doesn't seem to have anything that can do any real damage. I'm surprised it doesn't have the elemental punches like her Alakazam.

SnakewoodLP192.png
SnakewoodLP193.png

You can't make this up. You licherally can't make this up.

SnakewoodLP194.png
SnakewoodLP195.png
SnakewoodLP196.png

It goes down in one hit. If it had used Hypnosis, I could have been here all day.

SnakewoodLP197.png
SnakewoodLP198.png
SnakewoodLP199.png

Her last Pokémon is a Faceleech that I obliterate in one hit. Faceleech learns terrible moves, so it's never a threat. It's too frail to be one after the first fight with Gleis.

SnakewoodLP200.png
SnakewoodLP201.png
SnakewoodLP203.png

She ran like the coward she is. I was on their side, and they betrayed me. You know what I think about that?

:fukyu:

SnakewoodLP204.png
SnakewoodLP205.png
SnakewoodLP206.png
SnakewoodLP207.png

Oh. Ok. Y’all don’t mess around huh?

SnakewoodLP208.png
SnakewoodLP209.png
SnakewoodLP210.png
SnakewoodLP211.png

Friendship ended with Inquisition. Now Meteor is my best friend.

This Dr. Blackthorn is an interesting fella. He seems to have some connections.

SnakewoodLP212.png

Here we are in Fort Draco. The home of the Dragons. Let's see what's going on it this place.

SnakewoodLP213.png
SnakewoodLP222.png
SnakewoodLP223.png
SnakewoodLP05.png
SnakewoodLP06.png
SnakewoodLP246.png
SnakewoodLP247.png

Meteor and the Dragons have transformed Mossdeep into a militaristic base in order to fight the Big Bad. They picked a damn good spot, Mossdeep is pretty isolated, Pacifidlog is too small. Sootopolis wouldn’t have been too bad of a spot either; however, one of those two may be the base of the big bad. Both are south from here.

SnakewoodLP224.png
SnakewoodLP225.png
SnakewoodLP226.png
SnakewoodLP227.png
SnakewoodLP228.png
SnakewoodLP230.png
SnakewoodLP231.png

I got the Macho Brace. That's not really useful for in game runs.

SnakewoodLP220.png
SnakewoodLP221.png

Will do. I don't know what the Secret of the Magi is, but I will do that. (I don't know if this is something I can actually do later)

SnakewoodLP232.png
SnakewoodLP233.png
SnakewoodLP234.png
SnakewoodLP235.png
SnakewoodLP236.png
SnakewoodLP237.png
SnakewoodLP238.png

I've got the Super Rod now. Unfortunately all you ever really get from fishing are Qwilfish and Wailmer. Fishing is also really bad in this game. It's more realistic, but also really slow and unfun. Sometimes realism ruins games.

SnakewoodLP248.png
SnakewoodLP214.png
SnakewoodLP215.png
SnakewoodLP216.png
SnakewoodLP217.png
SnakewoodLP218.png
SnakewoodLP04.png
SnakewoodLP219.png

That second to last line of text scrolls by REALLY fast for some odd reason.

SnakewoodLP249.png
SnakewoodLP250.png
SnakewoodLP251.png

With this guy right here, you can give him pets and they’ll become certain Pokemon. Unfortunately I couldn’t buy any back in Foretree because my inventory was full. I’ll come back for this in the next part.

SnakewoodLP252.png
SnakewoodLP253.png
SnakewoodLP255.png

Guess that's answered.

SnakewoodLP01.png

Bro his face is so large.

SnakewoodLP02.png
SnakewoodLP03.png

Dragon Bro!

SnakewoodLP07.png
SnakewoodLP08.png
SnakewoodLP09.png

Oh really?

SnakewoodLP04.png
SnakewoodLP05.png
SnakewoodLP06.png
SnakewoodLP07.png
SnakewoodLP08.png

Here we are at the tower. There's not much here right now.

SnakewoodLP09.png

Look at this dang ol useless are over here.

SnakewoodLP36.png
SnakewoodLP37.png

There's a legendary I can get later. I'll come back.

SnakewoodLP38.png
SnakewoodLP39.png
SnakewoodLP40.png
SnakewoodLP41.png

Oh really.

SnakewoodLP10.png
SnakewoodLP11.png
SnakewoodLP12.png

We're back in the hall.

SnakewoodLP13.png

SnakewoodLP14.png

I've got no problems speaking with Dragon Bro.

SnakewoodLP15.png
SnakewoodLP16.png
SnakewoodLP17.png
SnakewoodLP18.png
SnakewoodLP19.png
SnakewoodLP20.png
SnakewoodLP21.png
SnakewoodLP22.png

SnakewoodLP23.png
SnakewoodLP24.png
SnakewoodLP25.png
SnakewoodLP26.png
SnakewoodLP27.png
SnakewoodLP28.png
SnakewoodLP29.png
SnakewoodLP30.png
SnakewoodLP31.png
SnakewoodLP32.png
SnakewoodLP33.png
SnakewoodLP34.png

SnakewoodLP35.png
SnakewoodLP204.png

And I FINALLY got Fly. It’s been 3000 years! Praise the Sun! I still don’t have the gym badge, but fortunately I’ll get that badge in this fort. Maybe. There’s a chance that I won’t.

SnakewoodLP43.png
SnakewoodLP44.png
SnakewoodLP45.png

And here we are in Meteor’s Gym. It’s similar to the Tate&Liza’s but it’s different. As a matter of fact, every gym has been very similar. Roxanne: Unchanged, Brawly: Same design, different layout, Wattson: Unchanged, Flannery: Straight up not in the game, Norman: ??? Winona: Same design, but the puzzle’s been blocked off and you go straight to the leader, Tate&Liza: Same design, different layout, Wallace: ???

Enough stalling, let’s do this.

SnakewoodLP46.png
SnakewoodLP47.png
SnakewoodLP48.png
SnakewoodLP49.png
SnakewoodLP50.png
SnakewoodLP51.png

This dude has a Moltres. I guess these are dragons so it makes sense that they could have legendary Pokémon.

SnakewoodLP52.png
SnakewoodLP53.png
SnakewoodLP54.png

There's where I need to get to. This gym shouldn't be too hard, it's the same concept as the original

SnakewoodLP55.png
SnakewoodLP56.png
SnakewoodLP57.png
SnakewoodLP59.png

Not pictured: me hitting the switch on the bottom left.

SnakewoodLP60.png
SnakewoodLP61.png
SnakewoodLP62.png
SnakewoodLP63.png

SnakewoodLP64.png
SnakewoodLP65.png
SnakewoodLP66.png
SnakewoodLP67.png
SnakewoodLP68.png
SnakewoodLP69.png
SnakewoodLP70.png
SnakewoodLP71.png
SnakewoodLP72.png
SnakewoodLP73.png
SnakewoodLP74.png
SnakewoodLP75.png
SnakewoodLP76.png
SnakewoodLP77.png
SnakewoodLP78.png
SnakewoodLP79.png
SnakewoodLP80.png

That Meganium was surprisingly difficult to defeat.

SnakewoodLP81.png
SnakewoodLP82.png
SnakewoodLP83.png
SnakewoodLP84.png
SnakewoodLP85.png
SnakewoodLP86.png
SnakewoodLP87.png
SnakewoodLP88.png
SnakewoodLP89.png
SnakewoodLP90.png

This dude had a Zapdos. The only one left to see is Articuno.

SnakewoodLP91.png
SnakewoodLP92.png
SnakewoodLP93.png
SnakewoodLP94.png
SnakewoodLP95.png

And here we are at Meteor. For some reason the ground thinks I'm entering a door.

SnakewoodLP97.png
SnakewoodLP98.png
SnakewoodLP99.png
SnakewoodLP100.png

Guess we won't fight an Articuno. :psycry:

SnakewoodLP101.png
SnakewoodLP102.png
SnakewoodLP103.png
SnakewoodLP104.png
SnakewoodLP105.png
SnakewoodLP106.png
SnakewoodLP107.png
SnakewoodLP108.png
SnakewoodLP109.png
SnakewoodLP110.png
SnakewoodLP111.png
SnakewoodLP112.png
SnakewoodLP113.png
SnakewoodLP114.png

I swept him with Sword Dance. Zangoose is way too OP.

SnakewoodLP115.png
SnakewoodLP116.png

Trainer Knight, I like that.

SnakewoodLP117.png
SnakewoodLP118.png
SnakewoodLP119.png
SnakewoodLP120.png

SnakewoodLP121.png
SnakewoodLP122.png
SnakewoodLP123.png
SnakewoodLP124.png
SnakewoodLP125.png

Now that I've beat Meteor, it's time to see what's happening in Lilycove.

SnakewoodLP126.png
SnakewoodLP127.png
SnakewoodLP128.png
SnakewoodLP129.png
SnakewoodLP130.png
SnakewoodLP131.png
SnakewoodLP132.png
SnakewoodLP133.png
SnakewoodLP134.png
SnakewoodLP135.png
SnakewoodLP136.png
SnakewoodLP137.png
SnakewoodLP138.png
SnakewoodLP139.png
SnakewoodLP140.png

SnakewoodLP142.png
SnakewoodLP143.png

Let's go!

SnakewoodLP146.png

I teach the shiny Aerodactyl Fly.

SnakewoodLP147.png

But as you can see, Fly is a little buggy. This is the third thing in this game that honestly pisses me off. You can only Fly to a select few cities. This makes it REALLY annoying to get anywhere in this game. Want to fly to Mauville? Nah, you gotta go all the way from Dewford or Fallarbor. Wanna get to Petalburg? Nope. Or worse of all, wanna get to Foretree? You can, but then you have to go all the way around in order to get to the city. This is just another example of this game being weird.

SnakewoodLP149.png
SnakewoodLP150.png

Back in Lilycove bois. These zombies are blocking the way.

SnakewoodLP151.png

BUT THEY'RE NOT BLOCKING THE MOVE DELETER. LET'S GET IT. I remove Rock Smash from Sonic, Cut from Steven, and Flash from Mewtwo? This will be nice because I can get some better moves on my mons.

SnakewoodLP153.png
SnakewoodLP154.png
SnakewoodLP155.png
SnakewoodLP157.png
SnakewoodLP158.png
SnakewoodLP159.png
SnakewoodLP160.png
SnakewoodLP161.png
SnakewoodLP162.png
SnakewoodLP163.png
SnakewoodLP164.png
SnakewoodLP165.png
SnakewoodLP166.png
SnakewoodLP167.png
SnakewoodLP168.png
SnakewoodLP169.png
SnakewoodLP170.png
SnakewoodLP171.png

He brings up some good points, considering everything Alicia and the Horsemen told me were lies, I don’t know anything. Maybe one day I’ll find out the truth.

SnakewoodLP172.png
SnakewoodLP173.png
SnakewoodLP174.png

Oh boy, looks like we've got Deadly Seven part 2.

SnakewoodLP175.png
SnakewoodLP176.png
SnakewoodLP177.png
SnakewoodLP178.png
SnakewoodLP179.png
SnakewoodLP180.png

Holy shit how serious is this villain that the Deadly Seven are being serious.

SnakewoodLP181.png
SnakewoodLP182.png
SnakewoodLP183.png
SnakewoodLP184.png
SnakewoodLP185.png
SnakewoodLP186.png
SnakewoodLP187.png
SnakewoodLP188.png
SnakewoodLP189.png
SnakewoodLP190.png
SnakewoodLP191.png
SnakewoodLP192.png
SnakewoodLP193.png
SnakewoodLP194.png
SnakewoodLP195.png

WHAT IS THE ORDER?!?!?! WHAT'S GOING ON!?!? GUYS I'M SCARED.

SnakewoodLP205.png
SnakewoodLP206.png
SnakewoodLP196.png
SnakewoodLP197.png
SnakewoodLP198.png
SnakewoodLP199.png
SnakewoodLP200.png
SnakewoodLP202.png

We've got to fight Gleis again, but he only has two Pokémon.

SnakewoodLP203.png
SnakewoodLP204.png
SnakewoodLP205.png
SnakewoodLP206.png

I beat him easily lol. If you remember back to the university, I got the TM for Shadow Ball. I didn’t teach it to Sonic because he learns Shadow Swipe. It’s got worse accuracy, but it’s a little bit stronger. I will 100% take that.

SnakewoodLP207.png
SnakewoodLP208.png
SnakewoodLP209.png
SnakewoodLP211.png
SnakewoodLP212.png

And on the topic of Sonic, he evolved! And learned Brick Break! That’s STAB. If you remember, there was a trainer right before route 113 that had a Zangol. One interesting fact about Zangol; it does not learn Sword Dance by level up! Only Zangoose learns it by level up. This thing is going to be a beast. He also tried to learn Hyper Beam, but Slash is good enough for now. Now I need to evolve Seviper, she evolves at the same level.

SnakewoodLP213.png
SnakewoodLP214.png

Yeah, right. Totally.

SnakewoodLP215.png
SnakewoodLP216.png

WHO IS "THAT MAN"?!?!?!

SnakewoodLP219.png
SnakewoodLP220.png

POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!

SnakewoodLP221.png
SnakewoodLP222.png
SnakewoodLP223.png
SnakewoodLP224.png
SnakewoodLP225.png
SnakewoodLP226.png
SnakewoodLP227.png
SnakewoodLP228.png

And now it’s this guy again. It’s been a while since we’ve met. Do you guys remember this guy? He’s totally a memorable character.

SnakewoodLP229.png
SnakewoodLP230.png
SnakewoodLP231.png
SnakewoodLP232.png

SnakewoodLP233.png
SnakewoodLP234.png
SnakewoodLP235.png
SnakewoodLP236.png
SnakewoodLP237.png
SnakewoodLP238.png
SnakewoodLP239.png

His first Pokémon was a Gyarados. It spent all of it's time using weak moves when it could have used Hydro Pump.

SnakewoodLP240.png
SnakewoodLP241.png
SnakewoodLP242.png
SnakewoodLP243.png
SnakewoodLP244.png
SnakewoodLP246.png
SnakewoodLP247.png
SnakewoodLP256.png

His next Pokémon is a Hariyama. I eventually take it out after a bit of a war of attrition.

SnakewoodLP257.png
SnakewoodLP258.png
SnakewoodLP259.png
SnakewoodLP260.png
SnakewoodLP261.png
SnakewoodLP262.png

His next Pokémon is a Machamp. It wasn't nearly as hard to beat as Hariyama. And if you're wondering, I'm trying to evolve Snek. The last two mons would have been super easy to take out with Steven.

SnakewoodLP263.png
SnakewoodLP264.png
SnakewoodLP265.png

His last Pokémon is an Entei. That's the third legendary in this part. Compared to last time, Temulance was actually kind of difficult.

SnakewoodLP266.png
SnakewoodLP267.png
SnakewoodLP268.png
SnakewoodLP269.png
SnakewoodLP270.png
SnakewoodLP271.png
SnakewoodLP272.png

CEREMONY?!?!?!?!?!

SnakewoodLP273.png

And now we’re here. The top of the department store. Something tells me that the old man over there is important. Let’s find out what’s going on around here.

SnakewoodLP274.png
SnakewoodLP275.png
SnakewoodLP276.png
SnakewoodLP277.png
SnakewoodLP278.png
SnakewoodLP279.png

So that old man is "That Man".

SnakewoodLP280.png
SnakewoodLP281.png
SnakewoodLP282.png
SnakewoodLP283.png
SnakewoodLP284.png
SnakewoodLP285.png
SnakewoodLP286.png
SnakewoodLP287.png
SnakewoodLP288.png
SnakewoodLP289.png
SnakewoodLP290.png
SnakewoodLP291.png
SnakewoodLP292.png

Oh boy. Time to meet the big bad of this game.

SnakewoodLP293.png
SnakewoodLP294.png
SnakewoodLP296.png

Bruh, he just Thanos’ed Asimov outta this dimension. Wtf.

SnakewoodLP297.png
SnakewoodLP298.png
SnakewoodLP299.png
SnakewoodLP300.png
SnakewoodLP301.png
SnakewoodLP302.png
SnakewoodLP303.png
SnakewoodLP304.png
SnakewoodLP305.png
SnakewoodLP306.png
SnakewoodLP307.png
SnakewoodLP308.png
SnakewoodLP309.png
SnakewoodLP310.png

Itachi? So now we know who the big bad of this game is. It’s this guy right here. We’re finally meeting the big bad. It’s not like they spent all of early game saying the Four Horsemen were the big bad, no, no it’s THIS guy. Yeah. this guy. Maybe they referenced this guy somewhere, but I can't remember.

SnakewoodLP311.png

His first Pokemon is this thing. Turmur is a Disease type Pokemon with the following stats: 110/185/100/130/140/20(?) and Levitate as it’s ability. This thing is pretty damn strong. The biggest weakness is the lack of a Disease type move for STAB. Fun fact, this thing learns Splash at level 100. I’m not joking.

Disclaimer: Quite a lot of the upcoming screenshots were taken too early, and the text got cut off. Sorry about that. It's kind of hard to take screenshots during a battle.

SnakewoodLP313.png
SnakewoodLP314.png
SnakewoodLP315.png
SnakewoodLP317.png
SnakewoodLP318.png
SnakewoodLP319.png
SnakewoodLP320.png
SnakewoodLP321.png
SnakewoodLP322.png
SnakewoodLP323.png
SnakewoodLP324.png
SnakewoodLP325.png

I eventually take it down. It also landed Hypnosis. It's still 60 Accuracy in this game.

SnakewoodLP326.png

His second Pokemon is this thing. I already encountered one of these in the Inquisition base. Fortunately this thing is more fairly leveled this time around.

SnakewoodLP327.png
SnakewoodLP328.png
SnakewoodLP329.png
SnakewoodLP330.png
SnakewoodLP331.png
SnakewoodLP332.png
SnakewoodLP333.png
SnakewoodLP334.png
SnakewoodLP335.png

After a while it eventually takes Snek out.

SnakewoodLP336.png

I then send out Steven and wake him up.

SnakewoodLP337.png
SnakewoodLP338.png
SnakewoodLP339.png
SnakewoodLP340.png
SnakewoodLP341.png
SnakewoodLP342.png
SnakewoodLP343.png
SnakewoodLP345.png
SnakewoodLP346.png

It goes down, but not before setting Future Sight. I could actual beat it this time.

SnakewoodLP347.png

His final Pokemon is this thing. Luca Zamon is a Dragon/Ice type Pokemon with the following stats: 112/112/80/112/80/112 with Guts as it’s ability. It’s pretty strong, however there are two weird things about this mon.

SnakewoodLP348.png
SnakewoodLP349.png
SnakewoodLP350.png
SnakewoodLP351.png

SnakewoodLP352.png
SnakewoodLP353.png
SnakewoodLP354.png

Firstly, it has Dragon Dance. Fury Dance is Dragon dance. That may seem scary, but there is nor Physical/Special split in this game, meaning Dragon Claw does the same amount no matter how many Dragon Dances it uses. Second is similar, Guts is COMPLETELY useless on this, because it gets no Physical moves. The only four moves it learns by level up are Ice Beam, Dragon Claw, Refresh, and Dragon Dance. It also learns ZERO moves by TM as far as I can tell. Both Dragon Claw and Guts do nothing for this mon. I don’t know what happened when this Fakemon was created. Was it supposed to be a different type? Was it supposed to learn physical moves? Was the Physical/Special split supposed to be in this hack? I really don’t know.

I take it down. Honestly, that Future Sight was pretty funny. Senex used it because typical bad A.I., but it actually did something lol.

SnakewoodLP356.png

With that, I’ve beaten Senex. Honestly he’s pretty lame as a main villain. He only had 3 mons! Sure they were pretty strong, but he didn’t even have a full team. Alicia War had a scarier team!

SnakewoodLP357.png
SnakewoodLP358.png
SnakewoodLP359.png
SnakewoodLP360.png

SnakewoodLP361.png
SnakewoodLP362.png
SnakewoodLP363.png
SnakewoodLP364.png
SnakewoodLP365.png
SnakewoodLP366.png
SnakewoodLP367.png
SnakewoodLP368.png
SnakewoodLP369.png
SnakewoodLP370.png
SnakewoodLP371.png
SnakewoodLP372.png
SnakewoodLP373.png
SnakewoodLP374.png
SnakewoodLP375.png
SnakewoodLP377.png
SnakewoodLP378.png
SnakewoodLP379.png
SnakewoodLP380.png
SnakewoodLP381.png
SnakewoodLP382.png
SnakewoodLP383.png
SnakewoodLP384.png
SnakewoodLP385.png
SnakewoodLP386.png
SnakewoodLP387.png

So it turns out the Deadly Seven were actually a part of the Order of The Afro. They were just working for the Inquisition because they were the strongest force. That’s, actually a cool plot twist! I like it! It means the Deadly Seven are important to the plot! Kind of. I would like to formally apologize to the Deadly Seven. The creator most likely thought of this last minute, but I don’t mind. Some of the plot twists in this game are fun. And now I can go back to Dewford and dive in that small spot.

And that will do it for this part. Hooboy that was a long one, but if it wasn’t this LP could have dragged on much longer than it needed to. I originally planned to add Victory Road to this part, but this part was already long enough. It’s totally not because I don’t like work, nope not at all. Part 34 will be similar to this part. I’ll cut it up into sections. Don’t worry, it won’t be as long as this part. Hopefully. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Broken Hearts (Current count: 6) Not sure how many it actually is.
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Strength Boulder outside Meteor Falls
Strength boulder in SS Cangrejo
Strength boulder in Frigid Way
Strength boulder in Meteor Falls
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Route 114 (I forgot about this lmao)
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford
Kanto Water Supply - Slateport Museum
Rock on route 103 east side
Chikorita in Isle of Calm
Slope in Solar Caverns (This wasn't on the to do list somehow, but it's done now)
Fossil Maniac puzzle on Route 114. (I may not do this)
Ladder in Madio cave

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello all, part 34 is finished. As you know, either the Smogon post system or my computer are glitching out and uploading the parts before they're finished. I have an idea to try out in order to prevent this. Part 34 will be the part where I test this. I'll add this to Part 34 when it's out. I really don't know why it uploads them early. It's frustrating and probably annoying to see a new part that isn't finished.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
So we FINALLY meet the main villain and his name sounds like a mix of "Senile" and "Sex". Brilliant

Luca Zamon is the first fakemon that's actually kind of cool-looking, shame it's totally broken in terms of the synergy of its various attributes and also has a stupid name much like the trainer who wields it. Also wow, couldn't they have given Gym Leader Meteor a more interesting team than 4 of that generic "Dragon" mon and 2 other kinda bleh Dragons? Not even a Salamence?

Hello, I'm here for part 34. As many of you know, errors occur when I upload these, so I'm trying something different. If the images don't show up and I have to delete this part, I'll do it. This part isn't that long anyways because of it being a test.

Edit: After uploading, the images are showing up for me, so they should hopefully show.

Yung Dramps: Yeah, Meteor and Senex are kind of disappointing bosses. Senex is better because he may only have 3 mons, but they're all pretty strong. Meteor probably would have been harder if I didn't sweep him with Zangoose. And this is going to be incredibly disappointing to Salamence fans, but I'm pretty sure Salamence isn't even IN Snakewood. I think it's slot was taken by a Fakemon. Nevermind that there are about 24 slots that are probably reserved for Unown forms that could be replaced. I agree that Luca Zamon is kind of dumb. It would have been much better as a different type, or with different moves and ability. Misused potential.

Yung Dramps and Ironmage: Both of these sound great for Senex. I think I might just call him THAT MAN in all caps.

かたわれ時: Perhaps, we’ll have to wait and see. I agree though, I did like the Deadly Seven, they just came out of nowhere with they’re random humour when the game had been pretty serious up until that point. I’ve said that before I think lol.

In the last part I made my way through Lilycove and Fort Draco, defeating mutliple bosses along the way. I also met the big bad of the game and beat him.

In today’s part, I’ll explore the Lilycove Museum. Yes, that’s all I’m doing. You’ll see why.

Bruh who is you.

Remember the statues? They actually had a purpose I guess.

WHAT DID I DO? I’LL BE NICE I PROMISE!

LANDON!?!?! I’VE FOUND YOU!

Who?

Damn, they left before they could answer my questions.

Pink text? Dragon Egg is that you?

It is! She must be communicating telpathically.

REALLY? PLEASE TELL ME!

The Cutlerine is the username of the person who created this hack. I’ve just called them the creator because it was simpler. I’ll still say creator instead because it’s easier to write. Also, they went up to the fourth wall, punched it in the face, dragged it outside and spat on its face. Holy shit was it broken.

That’s really lame. There is no answer? Then why did you spend all of this time alluding to my past?

Here we have the creator basically admitting that he made this crap up as it went.That’s not a great way to do things.

Wait! Don’t go! No, don't do it!

Half correct.

I don’t know the creator so no comment, but I can now refer to the creator as he. I’ve been referring to the creator as they this whole time outta respect.

Hello my name is SkyFace.

Bro, I legit have no idea what to say about any of what happened in this part. I've said basically nothing. This part was filled with so much randomness. Was the creator high when he wrote this section? Did he just not care anymore? I don’t know what to say. But that will do it for this part. If the images actually show up, then I’ll keep this part up. If they don’t, then it will be included in the next one. Part 35 will be up in a couple of weeks. Either way, the next part will be Victory Road and a bunch of other random stuff that I've been putting off. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Broken Hearts (Current count: 6) Not sure how many it actually is. oops.
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116

Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford
Slope in Solar Caverns (This wasn't on the to do list somehow, but it's done now)
Ladder in Madio cave

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
The creator predicted that we will say this. Nice.
Makes me wonder if the creator purposefully made bad decisions. I mean if this game was meant to be a joke to the creator.

And nice try game! I'm not the one playing it! Smoughon account is playing it! Not me! Hahahahaha... Sheesh, if I ever played this after seeing this part, I'd name my character deadpool just because of the dialogue in the museum after meeting the culterine... OK yeah there's a 7 character limit. Just remove one of the O's.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm here for part 35. Get some popcorn, because tons of stuff happens in this part. This was probably the most fun I've had making a part for this LP. Today’s part will be filled with more content than the last part. Pre-post change. Apparently this part has over 65000 characters. This part has too many lol. I'll split it into two parts lol. I didn't even know there was a character limit. So welcome to Part 35 Act 1.

Edit: Fixed an incorrect move

かたわれ時: I actually have 6. I’m missing the fourth and eight badges. I got the 1st from the demon in Petalburg Woods, the Fifth from Laura the Petalburg gym survivor, the second from Haruko in Dewford, the third I got in the Inquisition Base, the seventh was from a random lady in Foretree after beating Veractiy (Meaning I couldn’t use Fly) and the sixth was from Meteor. Sorry if I come across as an ass, I’m just mentioning that it’s 6. Only 4 of those badges I got because I beat a Gym Leader, so you’re right in a way. I wouldn’t blame people for forgetting though, the first two I got months ago. But yeah, fighting the Elite four with only six badges! Whoooo. And I’m not too sure about the creator predicting he would say that. But that’s just my opinion.

Jerry the great: Maybe, but I believe that the creator just made things up. If it was some sort of “prank” then god damn is it a great one. “Let me lure people into a game with an interesting story, and then once they’re somewhat invested, troll the hell out of them.” Seems like a lot of work for a weird inside joke. I really don’t mind playing this game, but ONLY because Glitch King Wattson makes grinding an absolute joke once you reach him and can beat him consistently. My first playthrough wasn’t as fun because there aren’t really any good grinding locations in the game. Even Wattson is blocked off once you beat Alicia War. I even lost my save at one point, and had no problems replaying the game.

In the last part, I entered the Lilycove museum, and saw what happened there. It was pretty stupid honestly. Today’s part will be Victory Road, plus some other things I wanted to accomplish before the Elite Four.

I’ve separated these parts into sections.

The first thing I do is go back to Littleroot. Now that I have Fly I can come back here.

The starter Mons are still here. I’m getting some nostalgia being here. I’m thinking back to part 1, when I also had no idea what I was doing. I’ve actually thought about going back and “fixing” part 1, because I left out quite a lot of dialogue. Maybe after the Elite Four?

Ahh, Route 101. A route I was in for five minutes, and then was never able to come back to.

I get a Broken Heart from this poor lady. Once again instead of saying, “Hey! I’m from this town! Don’t feel sad!” I just take her broken heart. #Wraithisajerk

I can’t proceed further, so I guess I can’t remove this route from the list. I won’t be able to come back here until MUCH later.

There’s also something else left in Littleroot, so I guess I can’t cross this off the list.

I head back to Dewford Town. There are two things I need to do here.

The first and least interesting is this guy. If you remember, this guy was similar to the Saffron City guards, he wouldn’t let me pass because he was thirsty.

The guy stupidly drinks Cologne, gives me an item and runs to a hospital because cologne is not meant for consumption. The item he gave me was a pet. I’ll be dealing with those later.

I’ve now got Sludge Bomb. I could teach it to Snek or Qwilshark, but Snek has Poison Slash, and that’s about as strong as Sludge Bomb. Qwilshark learns a move later, so I don’t really need to teach it to him/her. The only other option is Steven, but Poison is awful coverage in this game.

The next stop is the more interesting one. There’s a Dive spot here that isn’t in the original games. I got Dive after beating That Man. Let’s see what’s here.

Here we are underwater. There’s a rock here. Ok lol.

Oh, it’s an excuse for a reference.

Here we have one of this game's legendaries. Roclobster is a Rock/Dragon type Pokemon with the following stats: 135/145/122/100/93/50 and Shed Skin and Marvel Scale as it’s abilities. This thing is really strong. It’s got low Speed, but they’re respectable.

Yep, definitely a reference. Let’s check the status.

I reset for a while to get a decent Nature. Sassy is one of the best imo. I name it Iraq, a reference to Family Guy.

It comes with two STAB moves which is really nice. It learns some decent moves. I may use it later. Maybe I’ll replace someone for postgame. I don't care if it's a reference, the Fakemon is strong.

It came with an item. This item can let me access an end game area. I have no idea why. I’ll complain about it later.

I return to the museum of stupid. There’s a top section to the museum.

The top section is completely different. Instead of a room with a bunch of pictures, there’s a crate instead.

Like they said, the Arclight Spanner doesn’t work. So what do you think the answer is? You probably won't guess it lol.

You have to use Explosion. Yep, Explosion.

It’s really stupid. But also kind of funny at the same time. Crate stuck in your path? Just blow it up! Explosions solve all your problems!

And now we’re in a new area. There’s a guy standing there that I can’t reach. He’s not what we’re here for.

Interesting info I guess.

This is what I’m here for.

It’s Luca Zamon. I can catch it.

I catch it. I reset until I get a Decent Nature. I forgot to give it a nickname, so it’s just Luca Zamon.

There are two things that happen now that I’ve caught Luca Zamon. The first is that I can battle this guy. If I battled him right now, I would most likely get completely and utterly swept. So I’ll add this to the list and come back later.

If you remember, the dragon below me told me that a legendary Pokemon used to live here.

Catching or defeating Lua Zamon, a dark legendary Pokemon, causes this legendary to return.

Here it is. Tea Barqan is a Rock/Dragon type legendary Pokemon with the following stats: 112/80/112/80/112/112 and Marvel Scale as it’s ability. This thing is pretty damn good too. I do have a few complaints however; firstly it’s stats are just the same as Luca Zamon but the attack stats are swapped with the defense stats. It’s also the same type as Roclobster and has the same ability that Roclobster can potentially have. It’s a pretty good Fakemon, but it’s too similar to the other two legendaries. All three are also Dragon type, so if you want to use more than one of them, they’ll all have similar types.

I catch it and name it Fooonhi. I don’t know what that means lol.

Now that those few things are over, it’s time for Victory Road. Time for the real meat of this part.

I go back to Lilycove. Lilycove is the only way to progress considering I can’t Fly to Fort Draco. There’s also the fact that there is nowhere to Surf from anyways.

I can’t access Team Magma’s base. This is an area I can explore during Postgame.

The way through Route 124 is blocked, so the only way I can go is through this Dive spot.

There’s not much under the sea except for a lot of grass. This area is just a giant box. The only way forward is through the cave.

Proceeding through the cave, I somehow go from Route 124 all the way to Evergrande lol. That makes a LOT of sense. There is something interesting you can do in that cave however.

If you exit out of the second room of the cave, it takes you to Route 128. That’s a sequence break, nice. How do I know it’s a sequence break? All the trainers have INCREDIBLY overleved mons.

This is from a random swimmer. Senex’s Shaderu was level 56. This Swimmer has level 70 Pokemon. This isn’t the only place you can sequence break. The Hard Solo Disk you get from Roclobster allows you to sequence break to the final area of the game. Another one occurs in the exact same cave lol.

If you dive out of the first cave instead of the second one, it takes you outside the wall of rocks blocking your path. So in conclusion, Dive completely and utterly destroys this game. Nice.

No way! I can’t believe it!

NO WAY! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

This guy must have the power of God and Anime on his side to make it past that sea monster. I feel like this game is infecting me. I’m making references more frequently. Help me.
Before entering the Victory Road, I train up my team a little bit.

As much as I don’t want to make a reference right now, I feel like every time Wattson sees me, he thinks, “Ah shit, here we go again.”.

Reeves learns Poison Slash. If you remember, that’s 70 BP in this game. That’s why I didn’t teach him Sludge Bomb.

At level 55, Snek evolved. Unlike Sonic, who evolved at the same level, she didn’t learn any good moves.

Steven also learns Meteor Mash. I train everybody up to level 56 and enter Victory Road.

There aren’t any Pokemon available that are really worth catching here, but they’re at least at a decent level.

I get another one of these. I thought the one earlier was the 9th, but it’s probably this one. I don’t remember how many of these I have anymore lol.

There are only 10 lol.

Lol. Mirror match. *Insert Spiderman meme here*

Her Zangol was inferior.

On the lower level, because you don’t have Strength, the creator just removed the Strength puzzle all together lol. Also, if you’re wondering, I taught Mewtwo? Flash.

Maybe I’m a little overleveled.

I take that back, I’m not that overleved after all. Sidenote, this fishgirl’s Swampert can be a bit of an issue if you don’t have a strong Grass type. At this level, Swampert has Muddy Water, Earthquake, Protect and Take Down. Combine that with the fact that it’s decently leveled, I imagine that a fair few players have had issues with this thing.

These two items will be helpful. I’m surprised that I remembered them lol.

I guess I forgot to take screenshots of this gal’s Pokemon. Either that or she was irrelevant.

This guy must have been irrelevant as well.

This guy was obviously easy to beat. Surf. Surf. Surf. Surf. Bam, easy.

That’s the third of the Five Ninja we’ve met. Also, I can just imagine a five year old sitting in the dark, and then they’re mom comes into the room, and they’re like; “Billy, what are you doing with the lights off?” and then little Billy says; “Go away, I’m thinking ninja things.” That feels like meme material right there.

I eventually reach this tunnel. This will take me to Fort Draco. Let’s do that.
End Act 1.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm here for Part 35 Act 2. Hopefully it will only be two acts. Scratch that, we're gonna be more than two acts lol

Edit: Next two parts are finished, but the spacing is small. I'll fix it rn. Act 3 just need spacing corrected.

I go back to Foretree and buy the pets. This works exactly like fossils. You talk to a person, leave the room and when you come back you’ll recieve a Pokemon.

It’s a Meowth! There are a few more Pokemon I can receive. Persian isn’t terrible, but this Meowth is really low leveled. That applies to most of the Pokemon you receive here.

The next Pokemon is Doduo. Dodrio is pretty good, but like all these pets, it’s a little too low leveled and comes pretty late into the game.

The next Pokemon is Growlithe. Arcanine is pretty strong, but it’s only level 10 at the moment. I forgot to nickname most of these mons.

The next Pokemon is a Shinx! You can actually get one in this game! But it still has the level issue. It’s neat to be able to use a gen 4 Pokemon in gen 3. It also holds an item that continues the trade sidequest.

The next Pokemon is Blitzle! That’s right, it’s not some rip off like Gigawolf, it’s the actual thing! It has the same stats as it does in gen 5. So not only are there gen 4 mons, there are gen 5 mons as well. Blah blah low leveled blah blah. There are two things interesting about Blitzle however. . .

The first is that Blitzle can learn Surf in this game. The second isn’t related to Blitzle, but the Sparkly Pony it comes from.

Sometimes when you try to get a Blitzle, you’ll get this thing instead. This thing is a new fakemon. Glute is a Bug/Normal type Pokemon with the following stats: 30/12/30/30/12/30 and no ability. This thing is FUCKING TERRIBLE. IT HAS SHITTY STATS, DEFENSE CURL AS IT’S ONLY MOVE, AND ON TOP OF THAT, IT HAS NO ABILITY. IT LITERALLY HAS NO FUCKING ABILITY. It does evolve two more times, so maybe it will get better when it evolves? When does it evolve you ask? At level 56, and then again at level 70. And you know what? I did it. I sat here and rematched Wattson over and over until it evolved. Fortunately, I didn’t have to sit here for hours. I had a secret weapon.

I had 18 Rare Candies lying in my PC. I must have collected them from Pickup while I was grinding up all those evolutions in part 24 or 25. This means I only have to get this thing to level 52 at minimum.

At level 56, Glute evolved. Oh boy, let’s see what it becomes. LET’S GO!

And it evolves into the same Pokemon but it’s blue! That doesn’t matter, is it at least a good Pokemon? Well. . . .

Bute is a Bug/Normal type Pokemon with the following stats: 45/25/50/25/25/35 and no ability. Yeah. . . it still sucks.

But at the very least it learned an attacking move! And it can evolve one more time! There’s still hope that this thing can be good!

14 Rare Candies later and Bute is evolving! Oh boy! Maybe it’ll evolve into a Rayquaza! Or it’ll evolve into a super strong Fakemon with Uber Powerful stats! OH MAN I’M EXCITED!

Oh. It’s just the same thing, but pink? Well, that doesn’t matter! Maybe I shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover! Maybe it’ll be stronger than Arceus! Oh boy! Well, how strong is Nute! Well. . .

Nute is a Bug Normal type Pokemon with the following stats: 62/36/55/33/38/49 and . . . no special ability.

ARE. YOU. FUCKING. KIDDING ME. IS THIS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE?! CUTLERINEEEEE! WHY!? why?! why would you create this stupid dumb ugly thing?! This is such an obvious joke. Maybe even an inside joke. “Hey, what if I created a shitty Fakemon with terrible stats; no ability; no moves outside of Defense Curl (And Fly of all things); and made it evolve at a ridiculously high level? Wouldn’t that be funny?” “Are you going to make it super powerful?” “No, no, that’s the best part. IT WILL STILL SUCK!” “OH MY GOD THAT IS HILARIOUS! CUTLERINE, YOU’RE TOO MUCH!” “I know. I know.” That’s how I imagine it went down at least. This thing is literally one of the worst Fakemon in history. It’s worse than Magikarp. Magikarp at the very least has a defense stat on par with a first stage starter. It’s also kind of fast with 80 base speed. Sure it only has Splash until level 15, but it evolves into the very powerful Gyrados at level 20. So at the very least you aren’t stuck with Magikarp for too long. This thing on the other hand, is much weaker; and evolves at an ABSURDLY high level. Zweilous evolves at level 64, but at least Zweilous isn’t useless. Nute can at least learn some TMs. To put how weak this thing is into perspective, here’s Chikorita’s stats: 45/49/65/49/65/45. Nute is weaker than Chikorita. CHIKORITA. ONE OF THE WEAKEST IN GAME STARTERS. AT LEAST CHIKORITA LEARNS MOVES. Glute and it’s evolutions are easily one of the worst things in this hack. If it was at the very least half-way decent, then it would be fine, but the effort you have to go through only to end up with a shitmon is terrible. Bad Fakemon. Bad. Unplanned rant over.

Something interesting about Nute is that it lost 10 levels when it evolved. Incredibly bizarre. Just another thing to add to the list of negatives about this mon.

Look at those crappy stats lol. It’s speed is most likely only that high from Wattson’s Pokemon giving it tons of Speed EVs. Let’s get back to Victory
Road. To the real meat of this part.

It is kind of nice not needing Strength to get through Victory Road. The insane amount of HMs you need are definitely a con of the Sinnoh games. But then again, Strength wasn’t THAT bad of a move.

I’m not too sure of the safety of the Pokemon League. 3 of the Elite Four did die after all.

I don’t know why, but I imagine this guy speaks in the most stereotypical Jamican accent. I don’t think I’ve ever had a mango before.

Oh? Who’s this?

It’s this guy again? You don’t give up do you?

Let’s do this.

His first Pokemon is Gyrados. I try using Haze to remove his Attack drop, but it doesn’t work out well as he hits me with a powerful Earthquake.

I send out Mewtwo, put the Gyrados to sleep, and attack with Flash. Flash is an electric type move and actually does damage in this game.

He then does something the A.I. rarely does and swaps his Gyrados for Rhydon. That’s a pro gamer mover right there.

I don’t even think about the possibility of being outsped and use Spore. I then send out Reeves and one shot the Rhydon.

His next Pokemon is his powerful Entei. I’m not too sure why he sent this out. It must have a super effective move. I use the renamed Hydro Pump and almost take him out. He then sets up Calm Mind and heals.

Ah. So it had Extrasensory. Entei actually learns that move. But only in gen 4 and onwards.

I do take it down. Entei is better suited using physical moves honestly.

His next Pokemon is his Machamp. I take it down easily. I’m pretty sure the only thing it did was use Scary Face. I’ve noticed that the A.I. love to spam that move for some weird reason.

His Gyrados comes back in. Unfortunately it doesn’t get a chance to do anything because I put it to sleep. I’ve been surprised how useful Parsect has been in this run. To be fair it’s mostly because of Spore. I really don’t know what GameFreak was thinking when they made that move lol.

His last Pokemon is a Hariyama that goes down really easily.

I’m not surprised. But with that out of the way, let’s get to the Pokemon League.

Interesting.

Welp. Here we are boys. The Pokemon League.

Oh? I wonder who this person is. I guess they found replacements for 3 of the Elite Four as well.

This is just the player’s room lol.

This guy sells a couple of things. I don’t remember what they do, if they do anything at all. I buy them anyway because I’m rich.

But that will NOT do it for this part. There are a few things I want to do. So let’s do that.

Before going into this next section, I need to grind. Both for this next area and for the Elite four. I train everybody up to level 65. Here’s a few highlights.
Once again this was done using the Wattson glitch. Despite that glitch being the reason I lost my original save, this glitch has been INCREDIBLE for grinding. Seriously. Training in this game off of wild Pokemon is very time consuming. But with Wattson glitch and speedup, it takes no time at all.

I go back to the move deleter and remove a few moves from Parasect. It was Flash and Cut I believe. Afterwards he was left with this moveset, and I thought it was kind of funny. It’s the only two moves I really use lol.

During grinding, Reeves learns Poison Fang. It’s not very good, but it’s better than Dive at least.

Parasect learns two new moves during grinding. The first is Aromatherapy. That may be useful, but it’s just there because there’s nothing else I want him to learn. The second is Leaf Blade. Yep, Parasect learns Leaf Blade in this game. His Sp. Attack isn’t the greatest, but it’s STAB so it will help. That’s another thing you can add to the list of buffs Parasect got. Parasect isn’t terrible in this game imo. It’s not god tier, but it’s pretty decent.
That’s it for highlights. Not too much, but it’s something. There is one more thing, however.

While I was going back to do something I found this on Route 121. Bouffalant is in this game. It has the same stats as it normally does. I’m sure it’s pretty good. Unfortunately my team is already complete, but I would definitely use this thing on another playthrough.

Lmao. Tiny bull.
But now to do the thing I said I was going to do.
HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED I CAN POST MULTIPLE IMAGES AT ONCE. I’VE BEEN UPLOADING THEM ONE AT A TIME FOR THE PAST 34 PARTS. I WISH I KNEW THIS EARLIER. THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING. I KNOW THIS DOESN’T REALLY BELONG BUT I’M HYPE.
End side note lmao

End Act 2

Last edited:
Hello, I'm here for Act 3. HUGE apology to anyone being spammed with notifications.

Edit: Fixed the To do list. Small change, but worth fixing.

I’m going to enter the Petalburg Gym. I’ve been able to do this since I got the Arclight Spanner. So you might be thinking, “Smoughon, why have you waited all this time to go here if you could go here ages ago?” I’m not going to answer that question. I’ll show you why.

This is why. There are Battlezombies in here with really high leveled Pokemon. I can only imagine a poor player doing a nuzlocke and coming here a little bit after getting the Arclight Spanner and being completely swept by the first trainer. So that is why I waited to do this. Most of the trainers in here only have one Pokemon, so I’ll just show you all of the battles with no commentary.

Woah mama that was a lot of images. Some of them are out of order lol. You’ll notice Sonic level up to level 67, and then he’s level 65 in the next one. Sorry about that, but it doesn’t really matter, I swept every last one of them with Sonic. He’s a beast.

In the Gym Leader’s room is a familiar figure.

It’s Norman! And he’s a zombie! Now we know that happened to Norman. He met the same fate as Winona. Don’t worry dad, I’ll put you out of your misery!

His first Pokemon is this monstrosity. Rotting is the zombie version of Slaking. It has the exact same stat spread, but instead of Truant it has Thick Fat. Scurvy (I spelt Scary wrong and it auto corrected to Scurvy. I’m leaving that because that’s hilarious.)

I swept him with Sonic. My god Zangol is so overpowered. But look at Norman’s levels. 69?!?!?! THAT’S INSANE! THAT’S A LOT HIGHER THAN SENEX. ALSO, NICE.

Welp that was kind of messed up. I originally planned to end this part right here, but there are two things I forgot to do. And there was also an “unplanned unforeseen incident”.

And now for the unplanned section 6. I forgot I was going to add two extra things. There’s also the “incident”. As well.

I forgot that I haven’t beaten the Ninja that’s behind this boulder.

He wasn’t too difficult. As you can see, this happened before I went to the Petalburg Gym. If it wasn’t for the fact that you can fight this guy and he could be incredibly overleveled, he could be a cool secret boss. Time for the second thing.

Here we have Potential the Hyperegg. It hatched from an egg into an egg. It then evolved into an egg from an egg, that then evolved into yet
another egg. So Hyperegg is the last phase right? Wrong. Hyperegg can evolve again. But not just into one Pokemon, into one of 5 potential evolutions. Hence the name Potential. But how do you evolve it? Is it based on level? Stats?

It evolves using stones. The five stones here evolve Hyperegg into one of five separate evolutions. I want you guys to take a guess on what this egg could possibly evolve into. Seriously. Take a guess. I would almost bet money on the fact that you’ll never guess it. Those of you who have played this game or know about this game probably already know. But there are many who don’t, so let’s not spoil the fun. Done guessing? Ok then, let’s see what they evolve into. Feel free to click these spoiler tags in any order. I wrote them in that way.

It’s a Suicune. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Suicune. I would just like to remind all of you that Potential has Water Spout. And Soft-Boiled. And it can also learn Calm Mind. This thing could be a beast. I was originally going to evolve Potential into a Suicune, but for some reason Water Stones are REALLY hard to find. I’m not joking.

I had to go back and catch a Kirlia, level it up until it learned imprison, and catch a LOT of Seamadio. Seamadio has a small chance to hold Water Stones. Let’s see what other evolutions Hypergegg has. You can probably guess two of them now.

It’s an Entei. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Entei. I would just like to remind all of you that Potential has Eruption. And Soft-Boiled. And it can also learn Calm Mind. Entei isn’t the greatest Sp. Attacker like I mentioned in the fight against Temulance, but Eruption and Entei’s pretty high HP stat can let it dish out some damage. Entei is a pretty strong option. This game is similar to Diamond and Pearl, it lacks a lot of Fire types. But onto the other evolutions. You can probably guess two others.

It’s a Raikou. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Raikou. Yes, that means I could evolve Hyperegg into a Raikou and stunt over Wattson with it if I wanted to. I would just like to mention that I have two Discharge TMs. And Hyperegg knows Water Spout and Eruption for coverage. And it can learn Calm Mind. This thing is a very strong option.

It’s a Celebi. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Celebi. It’s pretty decent. Unfortunately if you want Grass moves you either have to teach it Giga Drain, or train Mysteryegg/Secretegg, NOT Hyperegg to level 65 where it will learn Petal Dance. This thing can be pretty good. There’s a lack of incredibly powerful Grass type Pokemon in this game.

Yes, Hyperegg can evolve into Unown. An Unown that changes form apparently. There’s one difference between Unown in the regular games and this game. First, while Unown can’t learn any moves, Hyperegg and all it’s previous evolutions can. Second is that Unown has buffed stats. It’s stats are: 90/102/98/112/98/100. It’s a decent buff. There’s actually misinformation about this thing as far as I can tell. Most people believe that Unown got a 100 point boost to every stat making it’s stats: 148/172/148/172/148/172. If those were it’s stats, it would be very op. But the tool I use to check Pokemon says that it’s stats are the first set. I went onto Pokemon Showdown’s Damage calculator and according to that, Unown’s stats, it’s ACTUAL stat, not base with 0 IVs and 0 EVs and a Calm nature would be the following: 267/205/197/228/216/197. As you can see by the screenshot, there’s a pretty big difference. I’m not exactly sure where this stat spread came from, but from what I can tell, that stat spread is incorrect. If Unown did have that stat spread, and you taught it some good TMs, Unown would be incredibly overpowered. Unfortunately it’s just decent as it stands.

And those are all of the evolutions for Hyperegg. It is worth pointing out that you can get multiple Mysteryeggs in this game. Secretegg and every evolution above are unable to breed. Mysteryegg however, is able to breed. AND you can get Ditto from the S.S. Cangrejo. There’s one HUGE problem however. The Daycare is in west Hoenn, while Ditto is available at the beginning of east Hoenn. The link between the east and the west is blocked off in this game by rocks. I don’t know any other way to get back to west Hoenn until you get Fly. Fly is pretty late in this game. The eggs also come at level 5, meaning they require a lot of grinding. It could be fun to use in a playthrough.

Here’s a screenshot from a separate Snakewood save for proof. Speaking of separate saves, that takes me to the last thing I have to show you guys.

There’s a Broken Heart I didn’t know about. That’s the tenth Heart. There’s supposed to be 50, but the creator got lazy and you only need 10. It’s ironic that this is where I found the last one I needed. You’ll see in a second. Now I know what you may be thinking, “How did you find this Broken Heart?” well you see, I was messing around in one of my alternate saves I have. If you remember back in part 13, I had to retake some screenshots. I have separate saves that I use in case I need to retake screenshots. In these saves, in order to save time, I have a Walk Through Walls cheat. (As I was typing this I heard two birds fighting(?) outside. It’s 3 AM and it gave me chills down my spine. I don’t know why I’m telling you guys this.) I was wandering around Hoenn with the cheat on, and found myself unable to move past something. I think it’s an item and lo and behold, it’s the last Broken Heart I need.

It’s ironic that the last Broken Heart I needed was on Route 123, because the Berry Master is on Route 123. He’s the person you give the Broken Hearts to. Now I’ve got the Spatial Pass, but what the hell does that do? It actually ties into another “sidequest”

Removed: Move reminder that was mistaken placed here lol. Guess he wanted to make a cameo. Must have gotten mixed up in my folders

In the museum, there are water samples from Kanto and Johto. Wraith remarked that something seemed strange about the Kanto Water sample.

Littleroot & Route 101
Broken Hearts (Current count: 10)
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
(Trade Sidequest still ongoing)
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108

Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Ladder in Madio cave

Tons of stuff marked off the list in this part, awesome. I don’t know if anybody actually reads this however lol.

Last edited:
Reeves learns Poison Slash. If you remember, that’s 70 BP in this game. That’s why I didn’t teach him Poison Slash.
Huh?

It’s a Suicune. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Suicune. I would just like to remind all of you that Potential has Water Spout. And Soft-Boiled. And it can also learn Calm Mind. This thing could be a beast. I was originally going to evolve Potential into a Suicune, but for some reason Water Stones are REALLY hard to find. I’m not joking.

I had to go back and catch a Kirlia, level it up until it learned imprison, and catch a LOT of Seamadio. Seamadio has a small chance to hold Water Stones. Let’s see what other evolutions Hypergegg has. You can probably guess two of them now.

It’s an Entei. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Entei. I would just like to remind all of you that Potential has Eruption. And Soft-Boiled. And it can also learn Calm Mind. Entei isn’t the greatest Sp. Attacker like I mentioned in the fight against Temulance, but Eruption and Entei’s pretty high HP stat can let it dish out some damage. Entei is a pretty strong option. This game is similar to Diamond and Pearl, it lacks a lot of Fire types. But onto the other evolutions. You can probably guess two others.

It’s a Raikou. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Raikou. Yes, that means I could evolve Hyperegg into a Raikou and stunt over Wattson with it if I wanted to. I would just like to mention that I have two Discharge TMs. And Hyperegg knows Water Spout and Eruption for coverage. And it can learn Calm Mind. This thing is a very strong option.

It’s a Celebi. No, I did not cheat. Hyperegg can evolve into Celebi. It’s pretty decent. Unfortunately if you want Grass moves you either have to teach it Giga Drain, or train Mysteryegg/Secretegg, NOT Hyperegg to level 65 where it will learn Petal Dance. This thing can be pretty good. There’s a lack of incredibly powerful Grass type Pokemon in this game.
undefined
This is really crazy, but also pretty cool.

Oh come on, why did you give us a cliffhanger? :bloblul: Not complaining

Last edited:
Hello, I’m here for part 36. I’ll try to restrain myself and not go over the character limit. Today’s the Elite Four. The champion and the start of postgame will be up later today. Somehow went over the character limit again.

かたわれ時: Already commented on the mistake. Yeah, the evolutions for Hyperegg are kind of dumb, but it’s really cool. The best part is that there is no indication that it can evolve past Hyperegg. The Leaf and Moon stone evos are definitely worse than the Fire, Water and Thunderstone evos. I wasn’t planning on there being a cliffhanger, that was sort of a last minute change.

Yung Dramps: I’m not sure, but hey at least they could be useful for a Nuzlocke. I can’t lie, I kind of like the lamp. But only as a joke. I still stand by everything I said, but it’s kind of a funny joke. You’ll just have to wait to see about the water sample. That’s a good guess.

In the last part, I did way too many things to recap. The most important was that I made my way to the Pokemon League. In today’s part I’ll beat them, and also show the cliffhanger from the last part. The last part ended with me going to the Slateport Museum and encountering something in the Kanto water sample. Let’s see what it is.

It’s Shaderu! That’s right! You can catch it in this game! Look at that level! LEVEL 85! This is very similar to Emerald Rayquaza.

I don’t think I can beat this thing. Look how much damage it did! I do have a secret weapon.

It’s the Master Ball, or Afro Ball.

Gotta love the Master Ball. There is another Legendary much later on that’s worth the Master Ball, but that one should be easier. Hopefully.

Edgy.

I name it Shadow, after Shadow the Hedgehog. A character many people say is edgy, which he kind of is imo. But now is not the time to talk about Sonic. This is Pokemon Snakewood.

It has this held item. It’s a renamed Spell Tag.

I reset until I get the nature I want. I don’t really want to lower any stats because this thing can learn pretty much every TM. I won’t be adding this to my party. At least not at the present moment. Maybe in the postgame. For some reason it didn’t come with a Cursed Skull for some reason.

But now time for the League.

Because I’m rich in this game, I buy tons of healing items. Before going into the Pokemon League, I think I should do something that I’ve almost never done, a team recap.

First is Snek. She’s been pretty good so far, the Dark type being added and Poison Tail being replaced with the much more powerful Poison Slash have been two huge buffs for Seviper. She hasn’t been able to contribute much as a Sevicious, but hopefully that will change.

Next is Reeves. He was added on as a later last minute addition because I couldn’t get a Water Stone until really late in the game. He’s been pretty good so far. Qwilshark is really powerful in this game.

Next up is Steven. Before starting this LP I knew that I wanted to use Beldum in this game. I had a feeling it would be very powerful in this game. Beldum came underleveled, but not so much that it can’t catch up quickly. Metagross has been really powerful ever since he evolved into Metang. I have no regrets using it.

Next up is Potential. I originally planned on evolving it with the Water Stone, but as I stated earlier that plan fell apart, so I decided to keep it as the egg. Hyperegg is stupid. Between Leftovers and Softboiled this thing is very hard to knock out. Keeping it as Hyperegg may be the best way to use this thing imo.

Next up is Sonic. He was pretty good for a while, but ever since he got Sword Dance, Brick Break, Shadow Swipe and evolved, he’s been a beast. He’ll most likely continue being a beast for a while. Zangoose is really OP in this game. Zangoose was already good in Ruby, but with the buffs it got in this game, it can hold it’s own even desite OP Fakemon.

And last but certainly not least is Mewtwo. Parasect has blown me away with how good he is in this game. Sure, the Paras phase wasn’t great, but the combination of Spore and it’s increased stats has made Parasect pretty powerful. Yeah his moveset is still lackluster but Spore is really dumb. If more Pokemon learned Spore, sleep would be too good.

Let’s do this.

R.I.P. Sydney.

Oh really? Wait, who’s Up? Updog?

Let’s go boys. For some reason, she has the regular battle music. Incredibly lame. Quick sidenote, I had to reset to return the settings to normal. I had it set to Switch and no animations.

Steven gets a crit and one shots her Hariyama.

He then crits again like an absolute madlad.

I take out her next two Pokemon with Reeves with ease.

He tries using Cross Chop, but misses.

And Steven gets a third crit. Steven is an absolute madman.

Don’t feel too bad, you did get hit by three critical hits. I mean, they may have been one shots, but who knows.

She could have been harder, but Steven decided that he wanted to crit 3 times in one fight. I will say it’s admirable that she can take a loss, there are some people out there that are stubborn and will never back down.

This is a terrible place to mention this, but since this is where it happened I’ll show you guys.

The shadowy figure on the title screen has the same sprite as Senex. I imagine that was added later. I accidentally got a screenshot of the title screen when I started up my game.

R.I.P. Pheobe.

Cool a Flying type Elite Four. We have the golf lady from USUM whose name I can’t remember at this present moment.

He opens with a Tropius. After a battle of attrition I take it down.

His next Pokemon is an Altaria.

He gets greedy and uses Fury Dance too many times.

His next Pokemon is a Kenchukuo.

Unlike last time, I don’t get a crit on it and it gets a big hit off on me with Earthquake.

I send out Potential. I know he can hit me with Fighting moves but unless he uses a set up move he can’t KO me.

I mean, see how little his Earthquake did lol.

SMH can’t even KO me with your 160 base Attack lol.

I finish him off with Egg Bomb. I landed 4 of these in this match wtf.

His next Pokemon is a Swellow.

You may be thinking, “Is that Swords Dance?”. Yes. Swellow as far as I know can’t learn Swords Dance. I have no idea why he gave Swellow an illegal moveset. I don’t think there have been illegal moves or anything of the sort recently. That kind of stuff was more prevalent in the early game.

It never got a chance to attack lol.

His next Pokemon is Protect, I mean a Pelipper.

He got the double Protect.

I take it out easily after it get's the double Protect.

For some reason I read that in a Russian accent, not a Swedish one.

R.I.P. Drake.

FOR SOME REASON GLACIA HAS THE REGULAR TRAINER MUSIC. WHY.

I think you know how this is gonna go lmao.

E.Z.

Why does Glacia have an Articuno. I could see Lorelei with an Articuno, but Glacia? Idk. Also, look at that level. I’m really not that overleveled. This is pre gen 5 Elite Four to be fair. Shoutout to the Sinnoh Elite Four for having ridiculous leveling.

It only gets one Blizzard in before going down. Glacia didn’t stand a chance lmao.

Nice.

Blah blah something about my mixtape.

Guess the next person is called Indigo. I’m willing to bet that Indigo has regular trainer music.

Once again, R.I.P. Drake.

Bro where are your legs.

It should come as no surprise that he has normal trainer music.

His first Pokemon is a Luxray. I spend quite a few turns trying to take him out with Mewtwo? with no luck.

That doesn’t work so I try a different tactic. I’ll repeat what I said with Glacia, “I think you know how this is going to go.”

Bro we’re just everybody legends now aren’t we?

Doesn’t mean anything to a +4 Zangol lol.

Screw your Static. Question, is it just my luck, or do contact abilities activate WAY more often than 30%? Feels more like 70% honestly.

Yeah bro, just set up with Zangol and sweep. Zangol is OP. I'm curious to see if Zangoose is this OP in Ruby. Probably not as OP honestly.

I wonder who the champion is. I wonder if they’ll have the champion music or regular trainer music.

Here we go.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108

Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Ladder in Madio cave

Hello, I'm here for part 37. I'm just going to call it 37 not 36.5 or whatever. This is the second half of the part uploaded earlier. I may have to make these parts shorter actually. I keep on going over the character limit. Not sure how. But you guys don't really care, you just want to see who the champion is.

Here we go.

Who are you? Guess the champion isn’t Steven or Wallace.

? That’s Palmer’s sprite.

Just as you’d expect, he doesn’t have the Champion theme. He has Maxie/Archie’s theme. At least it’s not the regular trainer music.

His first Pokemon is a Hitmontop that’s disposed of quickly. I don’t know why he would use Aerial Ace on a Steel type.

His next Pokemon is a Roclobster. It misses it’s only move and is taken out. Roclobster can learn Superpower, I wonder if he had it.

Sonic levels up to level 70 and tries to learn Reversal. That’s a pretty good move, but I’ll stick to Brick Break.

His next Pokemon is a Swords Dance Bouffalant. I’m pretty sure it can’t learn that. It goes down easily. Look at that level though, level 68?! That’s wild.

His next Pokemon is a Ramshaker. All it does is try to set up Bright Idea. Bright Idea is the same as Nasty Plot. It gets double paralyzed. Haze has proven to be kind of useful.

His next Pokemon is a Radiorange that dies in one hit. That thing has terrible Sp. Defense.

His final Pokemon is his most annoying one. He has a Kingmadio. I’m sure you all remember what this is right? It’s the Ghost/Dark type Pokemon with Wonder Guard that Haruko the second Gym Leader had. All it does is use Splash over and over. If it had Night Shade like Haruko, then we may have problems. I have a Zangol that could take it out, but imagine a Pokemon that can’t be hit using a consistent 73 damage. This thing also has Toxic as well. I just happened to have too many counters for it. I didn’t even plan for this, it just happened. I use up all my PP and kill it with one Struggle.

Yuck.

That’s a lot of money. Shame it’s useless to me lol.

You’re overworld sprite doens’t match your battle sprite AT ALL. Wait, did you say Steven?!?!?!?!

STEVEN!!!!!!!! YOU’RE ALIVE?!

He has a Bronzong, that’s pretty cool. But that’s the same type as your Metagro- ah whatever.

Birch? It’s been a minute. I guess he’s usually here. It’s normally May/Brendan and Birch in original games isn’t it?

Not really. It’s mostly Qwilfish. Sometimes it’s other stuff.

Huh.

Yeah, get rekt Steven. He only tried to come with because May/Brendan try to do that, and this probably just uses the same code as the original game.

Come on dude you don’t even know about this room? 0/10 worst champion.

There’s the squad. I’ve quite enjoyed using this team.

That’s a long time lol.

YO GUYS I FOUND LANDON AND MAY!

Ah yes, the Treeko that I totally grabbed lol.

And that’s the end. We all know it doesn’t end here. I’ve still got to beat the final boss and save the world and all that.

Well, where do we head next?

The sewers obviously.

Gross.

Yep.

Poor lady. Also, look at those levels, they’re the same as the champion! Wtf.

Nope. Not much hope in this world at all.

A phone? Maybe they’ll give me something useful.

That’s ominous. Let’s go find this. It should be obvious where we have to go. It’s the Abandoned Ship.

Bro if I see one more Qwilfish I’m gonna . . .

I’m not being lasered by flying laser sharks!

But that will do it for this part. In the next part we’ll finish this section. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108

Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Ladder in Madio cave

Hello, I’m back after a two month hiatus. Quick disclaimer, if anything seems like it’s out of order, I did a lot of this in random order. I was having fun just playing the game that way. Let’s just get right into this.

And now for the only time this bit will ever be necessary. In the last part I made my way to the Lilycove Sewers; where I got a strange call that told me to come to the abandoned ship. This is where I left off. (Also I swear I feel like I’m 62 right now, I just found out the easiest way to upload all of these images at once.)

McMuffin would be better imo.

That’s probably a reference I don’t understand.

Nice. That’s what I want to hear lmao.

I’ll take this opportunity to mention that I f#%@$^g hate the layout of this ship. One way will take you to one location, but then you’ll head back that way and then you’re in a completely different area. Really annoying and confusing.

Huh. Well that was easy lmao. Now all I need is Strength.

The way forwards in this place is by diving.

That would have been nice a long time ago. Could have had that Suicune, but no it wasn’t meant to be. Qwilshark is pretty cool.

I should mention that the puzzle here is completely different. The keys are in completely random locations. I hate this area so much.

I had some issues finding the key, so I went and tried to see if it was somewhere else. Spoiler alert, it’s in this same area. Wish I knew that before spending all that time running around.

One of the keys surprisingly enough gives you access to Ice Beam. I’m pretty sure I already have a TM of that.

I eventually solved the puzzle. Anyone who knows anything about Gen 4 will know what happens now.

Well that was stupid. Kind of sums up this whole game tbh.

It’s a Spiritomb. It comes at level 60. It also knows Memento, so THAT'S fun. I catch it and call it “Never” because I’ve never gotten one in gen 4 legally. Only ever had one from a used copy that used gameshark or something. Pretty cool that you can get Spiritomb in this game. Also really random. Let’s finish this sewer section.

This is part of the trade quest that is currently active. I think I’m pretty close to being finished with it actually. I’m actually two steps away from being finished. Cool.

This is the second time we’ve seen these people I believe. The last one had a surprisingly powerful Swampert

I got the TM for Earthquake. Nice

This is the way forward. Nice. I’m going to stop saying that now.

This is yet another annoying puzzle. It’s like Sabrina’s gym. Unlike Sabrina’s gym however, you can go up every time and clear the puzzle easily.

CLIFFHANGER TIME BABY! That will do it for this part. I should be able to get at least one or two more parts up after this. I had 600+ screenshots. I may not use all of them. Sorry if I didn’t say much in this part. I didn’t feel like some of the things were worth commenting on. During this LP there have been moments where I felt like there was nothing to say, but I would force myself to comment on stuff. Next time we’ll be in Sootopolis! Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Ladder in Madio cave

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Was this build of the game or whatever version added Spiritomb made before or after ORAS released? If the former man that's weirdly prescient seeing as those games had a Spiritomb sidequest on Sea Mauville

Anyways welcome back old chum

Hello, I’m here for part 38. I’m going to try to get this done before the 23rd. I don’t think that will happen but oh well.

Yung Dramps: Going to the Pokecommunity page shows that someone asked about the Odd Keystone back in 2011. About 3 or 4 years before ORAS. Must be a coincidence lol. Also good to be back. Now I just need to finish this LP. Been almost a year lmao.

In the last part I completed the Ship quest and Lilycove Sewer. In today’s part I’ll see what’s outside the Sewer.

RIP

Bruh my dude just dipped lmao.

I actually kind of like this part. This guy has actual powers he can use to defeat opponents. I’ve also beaten him in battle before so it was a smart idea. I wonder how he would react if I tried to have one of my Pokemon attack him. That would be interesting.

sike you thought lol

The tao is pretty strong with this man.

Oh god it’s Wattson 2.0

I can actually beat him this time however. Better items & the fact I’m MUCH closer in level makes this possible.

Doesn’t really matter though. I imagine the dialogue is the same (or similar) if you lose.

Dr. Blackthorn is the homie. I have no idea how he got in though. . .

Again, I Just want to mention that this is pretty neat. I have to be honest, I have NO idea what “the TAO” is. So I don’t know if it would stop me from having one of my Pokemon attack the opponent.

Final gym time baby.

I finally get Return. I think you all know who’s learning that.

Sonic obviously. He’s even more of a beast now.

While I’m at it I decide to teach a couple of my other team members some moves. Shadow Ball and Earthquake are strong physical moves for Steven, while Ice Beam and Shock Wave are good coverage for Reeves. Reeves only had STAB moves before so those two moves will be nice, regardless of the fact that Qwilshark is more of a physical attacker.

Let's peep this out.

!

Bruh, that’s too real man.

None of the trainers in the gym are too difficult for me to defeat. They are really high leveled though.

Senex?

That’s interesting. But I thought Oak was the professor for Kanto. Birch must have made a trip over there at some point.

I am sitting.

I realize that the trainers are a little too high leveled, so I decide to explore the water routes and train my team up a little bit.

Um. . .

I don’t know what a demon monkey is, but I think that sealing this building up was a very good idea. This kind of humor is kind of funny sometimes. Especially since it’s been established at this point.

Oh yeah, you know what I’m gonna do. But not in this part, later.

That would be a good nature if the Phys/Spec split was in this game.

And you know what, I think that will do it for this part. In the next part we’ll take on the gym leader. Some Snakewood ridiculousness will be here in the next part. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Ladder in Madio cave
Find that DAMN fourth Chaos Emerald

Hello. I'm back for part 39. We're getting close to the end of this LP. Let's go.

TMan87: I knew they were all references lol. This game loves throwing out references.

The gym leader is a mirror. What. lmao.

References?

That’s pathetic.

tHaT’s rAcIsT

That’s what happens if you say “Candyman”

If you say “hairyman” nothing happens at all.

What you have to do is talk to an npc in the town and then go back to this random guy in Lilycove. The game really doesn’t give you much to work on. You just have to remember the chef guy.

He really is a mirror. ok.

His first two Pokemon are nothing too difficult to deal with.

He does have one of these however. I have to use multiple revives in order to win. He has Earthquake, which is what makes him scary. I should have taken more screenshots, but it would just be me using revives a lot. Reminder that this thing’s a fighting/flying type with: 88/160/85/17/85/165 stats. I can’t remember if this one had Speed Boost or Guts. Kenchukuo is absolutely overpowered.

His last two Pokemon aren’t too difficult.

And once again the game doesn't give me much to work with.

Sundance rock is the rock where I got the Excalibur from. (That's a renamed Metal Coat) Is that a part of the reference? I guess this is one of the few purposefully placed rocks. Idk this one is kinda silly. If anyone gets this please telll me lol. Kind of silly that it's this rock. It already had a purpose: it has the Excalibur.

Yay for more references.

The montage music is the music from the title screen.

He’s right. This world (and game honestly) are pretty stupid. (I know it sounds like I hate this game, I don't. I just think it's really dumb.)

BRO?! WTF WRAITH! #wraithisoverparty

Lmao. I know he wasn’t listening but because it’s text it looks funny. “I killed a man!” “That’s awesome!”

Lmao. “It doesn’t matter that you killed a man! Nobody saw! It doesn’t matter!”

poor birch

I wonder what game it is. It’s probably better than this one! Maybe.

WHAT

And now we’re at the mines. HEY, MAYBE WE CAN PLAY MINECRAFT! WOAH GUYS I'M FUNNY! HAHA!

That will do it for this part. The next part will be the mines. The next part will be out uh, Tuesday. Yeah, Tuesday sounds good. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Ladder in Madio cave

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
This thing has gone on for a long time with multiple pauses so I could be missing details but has this thing about Rayquaza fucking dying being mentioned at any prior points? Seems a bit too nonchalantly delivered for something so big.

Also the player character losing his shit at all the garbage in this hack gives me "FUCK POWER LEVELS, FUCK SUPER SAIYANS AND FUCK YOU" energy

Hello, I’m here for part 40. 40 parts jeez holy cow. Let’s go.

Yung Dramps: This thing has gone on for a long time with multiple pauses so I could be missing details but has this thing about Rayquaza fucking dying being mentioned at any prior points? Seems a bit too nonchalantly delivered for something so big.

Also the player character losing his shit at all the garbage in this hack gives me "FUCK POWER LEVELS, FUCK SUPER SAIYANS AND FUCK YOU" energy

The only thing I can remember about the Hoenn legendaries is that Dewford Cave got Groudon’s light in it or something. I don’t believe they’ve mentioned the Hoenn legendaries since. Also, yeah lol. “Oh by the way, Rayquaza’s fucking dead.”

“Aw that’s ador-SHIIIIIT”

Here we are my dudes. The mines.

The Pokemon here aren’t amazing, but they’re at least at a decent level. Anything that can take down Rock or Ground types will LOVE grinding levels here.

But there are a few things I want to do first. If y’all remember (I don’t expect half of you guys to remember this was almost a year ago lmao) there is a Chikorita here. I’ll have to activate my superpowers to get round this guy however.

I catch it and name it Jealous a reference to the anime. I won’t use this lmao. It’s a level 10 Chikorita.

Also here’s the Spiritomb. I forgot to show it before now lol. Adamant would be good if the Phys/Spec split was in the game.

THiS GamE Is CoMpLeTLY UN-baLANcEd

Lmao

I didn’t get good screenshots, but he does have a highly illegal Lunatone and Solrock.

Loser.

For a second I thought it used Dive.

get rekt

That’s useless.

This guy is a part of the trade quest.

?

You can find Steelix in the wild. That’s wild.

Insert Michael Scott no meme here again.

This guy has a new Fakemon! Diamandix is a Steel/Dragon type with the following stats: 125/110/255/14/115/1 with Rock Head and Sturdy. It’s interesting to say the least. First of all, it’s a Dragon type with an abysmal Sp. Attack. Steel/Ground is better offensively. Also to get this, you have to have max Beauty on a Steelix. There are no pokeblocks in this game making Diamandix unobtainable. Stupid.

Fuck off.

At this point, I wasn’t so sure what to do with this damn egg. I make a decision concerning it at the start of the next part.

Lava? Interesting.

More references, yay.

LMFAO.

Great. More shit to come back to. List.

Dude just had a bunch of Persian. Persian hasn’t been a threat since before Dewford.

Dr. Blackthorn and Cassidy Rock are right down this way.

That will do it for this part. In the next part, it’s Sootopolis time. That part will be up Friday. Have a nice day.

Littleroot & Route 101
Petalburg Gym
Mush Mask
Strenght boulder in Abandoned Mines
Rock Smash rocks:
Route 116
Rusturf Tunnel
Route 108
Abandoned Ship
Dive spot in Dewford

Slope in Solar Caverns
(This wasn't on the to do list somehow, but it's done now)
Ladder in Madio cave

Created an account here just to comment on this. A couple of years back, I played this and made it to the Museum and quit, because the story just lost me. I remember honestly cheating to skip the puzzles in the Inquisition base, and thinking the entire thing was dumb. Thank you for taking me back through the trip that is this game, and I can't wait to see the rest of the crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)