Ask a Simple Question, get a Simple Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i try to connect it says, "Error while connected to server -- Received error n°1: The remote host closed the connection."
What does that mean?

SO SORRY! Figured it out, i guess i should look at others questions before i ask. >.<

Where is the IV Checker in pokemon B/W? I have been told it is in the Gear Station. Assuming I know what the Gear station is (Junction point of battle subway), there might be something wrong with my game as there are four trainers and none tell me my IV's. Thanks

If I use Weavile's new ability (Pickpocket) once Dream World comes out, and I use a Focus Sash, if the Sash breaks will I steal their item immediately?

If so a Fake Out/U-Turn/Ice Shard/Pursuit set could be on of the most useful pivots in the game.

What program does everyone use to see damage outputs?

Ie: Weavile 252 Ak Ice shard vs 4/0 Garchomp = # - #

I have been doing this a slow way.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Just wanted to ask, is there a way of running PO on the new MacBook Pro laptops (Feb 2011 models)? I'm completely new to the world of Mac OS and literally know nothing about it. I know I have to run Windows PO through some compatibility program but that's about it - any help is great.

Just wanted to ask, is there a way of running PO on the new MacBook Pro laptops (Feb 2011 models)? I'm completely new to the world of Mac OS and literally know nothing about it. I know I have to run Windows PO through some compatibility program but that's about it - any help is great.
If you have Snow Leopard, which you should based on the date you bought it, just download the PO Mac version from the website, it works fine.

How do you access the PO smogon server? I am getting the message. Disconnected from server. What exactly Am i supposed to type in the password box?

how can i teach my ferrothorn stealth rock or spikes and leech seed without the help of pokemon from past games? is ferrothorn officially uber?

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
@smugleaf You must be using a regestered alt, so you to change your name in team builder

@kkyaya Due to breeding problems ferrothorn is unable to have all the moves you listed on the same set.

i don't mean all three i just mean any combination of spikes + leech seed or stealth rock + leech seed. still impossible?

SR + Leech seed must be bred from a gen 4 torterra with SR, and Spikes is learnable, iirc, via cacturne.

roost is a tm. Or rather, was, in gen 4. therefore only gliscors from gen 4 can have roost, so if you carry poison heal it isn't allowed.

Yes, it is possible, Fire Blast. In the Teambuilder click Import from Text under File, or use the ctrl + I shortcut. An example of the format:

Roobushin (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Bulk Up
- Payback

Alright, I am closing this thread and opening Mk. II since the server has since changed and I think ~450 posts is good enough. Thanks all for your patronage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)