Bad Character Mafia - Useless, RB Golbat, and evan win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mob descended upon Da Letter El. Coronis tried to save him, and askaninjask was doing his own thing, but Thorns had already decided.

"You played well, man. See you later."
Dear Da Letter El,
You are Macbeth, a Scottish noble. You are allied with the Poorly Designed Characters.

You are a strong general in the Scottish army, but you were manipulated by three witches and your wife into killing the King of Scotland. You're a very insecure person, one of the reasons why I found Macbeth an intolerable play. After becoming King of Scotland, you basically lived in fear of people trying to overthrow your tyrannical reign. Never mind that the witches said you were more or less invincible. By PMing Thorns 'Night X - Valiantly guard USER', you will make good use of your military experience in order to ensure that user survives the night. Additionally, by PMing Thorns 'Night X - Unseam USER from the nave to the chops', you will murder that user in a most ugly way. If more than one Poorly Designed Character attempts to kill somebody during the night, no kill will occur.

The other members of your team are:
Umbreon Dan, Misa Amane
MEN WITH HATS
and moot, Stewie Griffin.

You win if the Poorly Designed Characters are the last users alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.

"Stars, hide your fires! Let not light see my black and deep desires."
It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends when all relevant PMs are received.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So much finger pointing here...it seems as if the game rests in Coronis/RBG's hands now. I just want to say Good Game everyone, it was close, fun, and ideal for my first ever mafia game. Nothing much more to say except to wait to see how this plays out...

Edit: You wish you had my hat Coronis.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ROOOOOOOOCK OOOOOOOOON VILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's RRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLEEEEEE y'all o3o

PS Useless silencer is a SQUID

Am village being trusting me as I have been leading lynches of only mafia men and potential wolves? No villagers am having been lynched killed under my grandfather clock.

Yeti

dark saturday
HEY
USELESS
you guys really are useless you know that?

you better have your night PMs in by the time Thorns signs on

this game is almost over please don't drag it out ~_~

Yeti

dark saturday
they sent their pms when I was sleeping. very interesting update coming at you when I get back from school
o good.

I await the final turn of events in this game.
This will probably be the deciding night in who wins and loses.

I just hope the Useless didn't decide to be lamers ~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)