Bad Character Mafia - Useless, RB Golbat, and evan win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You woke up to the familiar smell of bacon and eggs...and blood. Two disfigured bodies lay on the ground, who appeared to have killed each other in combat. They were Jimbo and Coronis. Thorns smiled as he picked up the two notes - the last two that would ever be seen in the morning light.
Dear Jimbo,
You are Luvdisc, a Water-type Pokemon. You are allied with the Useless Characters.

When your LUVDISC loves you as much as Ash loves his Pokemon, and when you believe in the HEART OF THE CARDS, you will become a true Pokemon MASTER like POKEMON TRAINER IAN GARVEY. By PMing Thorns 'Night X - Hydro Pump USER', you will fire a "high-pressure" blast of water at that user. As that user turns around to see who is wetting them, they will see you, and laugh so hard at your miserable existence that they will be unable to speak the following day. Additionally, by PMing Thorns 'Night X - Battle USER', you will challenge that user into fighting you during the night, but since you suck so much, that user will kill themselves rather than wait for you to deal any visible damage. If more than one Useless Character attempts to kill somebody during the night, no kill will occur.

The other members of your team are:
Mekkah, Jagen
MYSTERIOUS VOICE
and jumpluff, Joshua.

You win if the Useless Characters are the last users alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.

"Luuuuuuuvdisc!"

Dear Coronis,
You are Kurosawa, a Japanese teenager who enjoys masturbating. You are allied with the Poorly Designed Characters.

I'm not sure if this was deliberate, but you are pretty much Light from Death Note, except slightly less messed up in the head. You're pretty poorly designed then, since you probably weren't designed at all. You ruin people's lives by...masturbating into people's clothes. So yeah. By PMing Thorns 'Night X - Blackmail USER', you will force that user into saying whatever you wrote in the main body of that PM. That will be that user's only post for the following day. You may only blackmail every other night. Additionally, by PMing Thorns 'Night X - Swing down my White Hammer on USER', that user will...think they had a wet dream, and will be too embarrassed to post the following day. You may only swing your White Hammer down every other night, and it will fail if you do not target a human male. Additionally, by PMing Thorns 'Night X - Dirty USER', you will soil that user's clothes, forcing them to hide in their house for the rest of the game, essentially killing them. If more than one Poorly Designed Character attempts to kill somebody during the night, no kill will occur.

The other members of your team are:
Umbreon Dan, Misa Amane
moot, Stewie Griffin
and Da Letter El, Macbeth.

You win if the Poorly Designed Characters are the last users alive, or if nothing can prevent the same.

"Just as planned!"

The Poorly Designed Characters have lost Bad Character Mafia.
The high voice appeared after a day's absence!
D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
And O-L-D M-A-N
Your just an old man
Hitting on me what?
You need a cat scan

Oh man
Why are you starrin' at me
Mack on me and my friends it's kinda a creepy
You should be prowling around the Old folks home
Come on dude
Leave us alone

At first we thought that it was kind of ill when
We saw that you were like a billion
And still out tryin' to make a killin'
Get back to the museum

D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
And O-L-D M-A-N
Your just an old man
Hitting on me what?
You need a cat scan

Hey dinosaur
Baby, you're prehistoric
Hey dinosaur
That's what you are, HA
Hey carnivore
You want my meat, I know it
Hey dinosaur
That's what you are, HA

Yeah, your pretty old
hahaha

Not long til' your a senior citizen
And you can strut around with that sexy tank of oxygen
Honey your toupee is fallin' to your left side
Get up and go bro
Oh wait your fossilized, HA!

You sat down
Bought me a martini
Walk away with your hips with in sinking
Then you say, wanna come with me
I'm about to barf, seriously

D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
And O-L-D M-A-N
Your just an old man
Hitting on me what?
You need a cat scan

Hey dinosaur
Baby, you're prehistoric
Hey dinosaur
That's what you are, HA
Hey carnivore
Hey dinosaur
That's what you are, HA

Hey dinosaur
Baby, you're prehistoric
Hey dinosaur
That's what you are, HA
Hey carnivore
Hey dinosaur
That's what you are, HA

D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
D-I-N-O-S-A
That's what you are, HA
D-I-N-O-S-A
You are a dinosaur
D-I-N-O-S-A

Kesha SUCKS we must lynch her at once. She is the ultimate neutral: poorly designed songs, appalling voice, useless in the general scheme of things.
GET KESHA WHO ISN'T IN THIS GAME BUT STILL!!
You all exchanged glances. This would be the last day. This would be the day that determined who would make it out alive (for, you see, the team that won would have all its members reincarnated), and who would win Bad Character Mafia.
It is now Day 7. Day 7 ends when all votes are in.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
NO CORONIS WHY
WHY'D THEY GET YOU
I'LL MISS YOU CORONIS
YOU DID YOUR BEST FOR ME
NEVER GIVE UP CORONIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VILLAGERS

LYNCH BLUE_LIGHT

we win now thx

Yeti, askaninjask and UncleSam revealed themselves to be Appalling Characters. blue_light, nervous, pulled a laser rifle out of nowhere to defend himself with.

"You don't want to hurt me. Get back." he grunted. askaninjask and UncleSam responded by pulling out blasters of their own.

"Oh."

As the two Stormtroopers raised their guns to take down the remaining Useless Character, RB Golbat got up from his chair.

"Foolishness, blue_light, foolishness. Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

RB Golbat pulled out a huge sword from his waist, and struck down askaninjask. As the Stormtrooper hit the floor, blue_light fell to the ground in relief.
Dear askaninjask,
You are an Imperial Stormtrooper, soldier of Emperor Palpatine. You are allied with the Appalling Characters.

There are thousands of you, and for the most part, you all look the same. Your trademark white armour strikes fear into the hearts of civilians, but also makes you death fodder for those damn Jedi. You're supposed to be an elite soldier, but in most of your appearances, you never seem to hit anything with your blasters. It must be because of the damn conscription that Palpatine introduced. Since you can't do anything, you have no night role. Vote wisely during the day.

You win if all threats to the Appalling Characters are eliminated.

"These aren't the droids we're looking for."
blue_light then shot Yeti and UncleSam, as evan, Mekkah, jumpluff and Jimbo reappeared.

"Good show guys. You're the winners of Bad Character Mafia! See you again soon!"

Congratulations to:
evan, Dubulous, a Neutral
RB Golbat, Vergil, a Neutral
Mekkah, Jagen, a Useless Character
Jimbo, Luvdisc, a Useless Character
Accent/blue_light, Mayor MacCready, a Useless Character
and jumpluff, Joshua, a Useless Character
you are the winners of Bad Character Mafia!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[00:45] <Yeti> wow
[00:45] <Yeti> we won that aska
[00:46] <Yeti> thorns is just a (BAN ME PLEASE)
[00:46] <askaninjask> agreed

basically sums up my feelings of this ending

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
How the hell did we lose that? I mean, if I got on I could have tied the lynch, and blue_light AND askaninjask would have died. How come you didn't even give me eight hours to get online? Sorry for failing village, we definitely won this, according to the rules.

See: 4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)