Daily Puzzle

Lol PI-Dimension:

1.Player switched in Gliscor! Foe's Mamoswine used Ice Shard! Foe's Mamoswine's Ice Shard missed!

epic

EDIT: Leaving for a week, so I won't be able to post any more of these until I come back. Should give me time to think of ways to beat you guys though :)

First turn: The only option is to switch in bronzong. (I'm assuming you know about magnezone)

Second Turn: Set up light screen as they go to magnezone. It is fairly obvious they are not going to leave mamo locked on an ice move or even superpower which only does 46.2% - 54.4%, not 2hkoing.

Third turn: Reflect. The only way you are going to beat mamo is by surviving an ice shard. They will sub.

Fourth turn: Explode. You can't do anything else. I am assuming the worst here and they will probably sub again since DSzong will probably not have EQ. Light screen prevents superpower + t-bolt from KOing.

Fifth turn: Bring in gliscor and earthquake. You will survive HP ice to break the sub. Earthquake again for the KO.

6th turn: Factoring in leftovers and reflect, you will survive the ice shard and hp ice. EQ for the KO.

These are actually alot of fun, looking forward to more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)