Dawn of the Ducks - A Middle Cup Warstory

WhEn I firt saw your team I was like 'LOLwut no chansey! U dead boi! Then throught the battle I saw how you got by without a fat blob sitting there singing about useles it is. Kudos to you for stalling with your lead and sweepers.
That game was intense, wish I could find someone to play mc with
8.5/10

Great match!
This is the first time I've heard about Middle Cup. Its pretty interesting since it involves the middle pokemon, where most of their stats aren't that well developed yet. I can tell that Haunter, Alakazam, Porygon2, Dusclops, and Chansey are some of the more popular pokemon there. The comments were great as well. Well organized, this was a wonderful read.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
fuck adam lambert, who cares if it is a metagame or not? i really enjoyed this warstory's commentary, and the strategy in the battle was really good as well. great first warstory, hope to see more out of you!

Excellent warstory bro.It was a great battle and there some some great prediction as well and the end was intense =3.I also liked some of the creative sets you guys ran.Been a while since a read a really good Warstory so...
10/10 for you ^.^.
Oh and this has inspired me to try out Middle cup :O.

All you MC haters, I know MC is a pretty crappy tier but it is fun and games exist for us to have fun. If you dont enjoy playing MC thats your problem. Playing MC is no worse than playing any other tier because we find it fun just like you guys do with OU. If you dont like it, dont play it and leave it at that. We are all pathetic nerds for playing competative Pokemon anyway (me included).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)