EPIC (LMFAO) Pokemon Rap Battles RSemis Vote

Ah snap who emptied my semi-automatic on dem fools?!

• Ulttimaa (Ampharos)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • MlARF (Ferrothorn)

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Nanoswine (Alakazam)

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • SalTheThief (Rotom)

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sal
Nano

I guess next tourney first round can't be seeded, but from the second round onwards it could be done using the poll results.

Yeah, I agree that we need some sort of order to how the matches are set up.

Personally I think we should do brackets if we continue to do the tournament setup.

I think doing something along the lines of what they do with the Karaoke would be the best. Give a couple days to a week for people to enter, then match people up and give another week to do their rap. Then another registration. Basically it's just a one-round thing. That way it's not limited to only the people who entered months ago, and it doesn't drag on with only the same people submitting each round.

But that's just like, my opinion, man.

Well this being the semi's there aren't any real losers here, just people who did better so thanks Ulttima and MlARF.

About the hosting thingy I'm feeling Aviator and coolking should work out together since the next tourney may have much more work to be done especially in the beginning. Talk to each other guys and if nothing is decided about a date and basic format let me know and we'll figure something out.

Alright, Finals bitches! Lemme cook something up and post it :)

EDIT: I'll post a poll in the final voting thread asking people about the next tourney so the new hosts and get insight on what people want...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)