[Experimental] WWE Mafia - The Kiss my ass Club wins!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Im not sure man, but I dont think wasting the revive on the BG is a good idea... who will protect him!?!?!?!

But I digress.

lynch ichtni

god bless weird names that look taken from aztec gods.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Im not sure man, but I dont think wasting the revive on the BG is a good idea... who will protect him!?!?!?!

But I digress.

lynch ichtni

god bless weird names that look taken from aztec gods.
On this note, could whoever revived Altair contact him/me? We need to make Christmas plans together.

Although I was a complete tool and totally took the bait and probably deserve too die we still have numbers. Heels lets all lynch UncleSam. Ill come right out and say That I am an item thief, I am sure that I was inspected by the faces so they know so i should really let all my heel friends know.

Heels, report to me. we have numbers now we just need to get together.

Oh yea, learn to spell my name right if you are gonna lynch me.

Oh yea, and don't bandwagon retards, they only have 1 vote because both reyscarface and altair don't have items (to the best of my knowledge) and im not sure about unclesam

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ya any heels who don't wanna expose themselves as obvious wolf targets may want to refrain from voting me. Itchni has admitted to being a thief(which we already knew) so he will be killed by neutrals soon anyhow. But hey, if you wanna stand by itchni and give away your side, go ahead. The wolves/neutrals will vote with us since they don't want a thief taking their votes/items/Christmas presents.

Here is a very good tip. Why the hell would you listen to a face, when they obviously want to win themselves and won't be giving you any tips on how to win. We have numbers, they have no item thief. Their BG has been exposed and will be taken care of next night.
Don't let UncleSam's propaganda bullshit get in your way of voting with me. There is no mafia faction. If they become more organized then us it is a sure way to a heel loss. Now lets keep that momentum and show the faces how a mafia game is played.

The first step is to get ourselves organized and I seem to be the only one to step up, so we NEED to lynch unclesam.

I highly doubt there are any game breaking neutrals out there because this game was approved by Mekkah.

Stay strong, and claim to me heels!

Isss gotsss 99sss problemsss andsss wolvessss aren'tsss onesss ofsss themsss. Theysss havesss nosss reasonsss tosss targetsss ussss anymoresss thansss thesss facessss. Hellsss, thesss facessss havesss asss GUARANTEEDsss contactsss, whosss happenssss tosss besss thesss bodyguardsss. Who'ssss thesss safersss betsss? Yoursss hollowsss threatssss don'tsss scaresss messs UncleSamsss andsss Isss hopesss thesss wolvessss aren'tsss eithersss.

Heelssss shouldsss contactsss messs, ifsss itsss isn'tsss obvioussss I'msss notsss wolfsss. Isss encouragesss yousss tosss votesss UncleSamsss, orsss maybesss Altairsss. Justsss howsss manysss "accidentalsss" votessss weresss theresss yesterdaysss UncleSamsss?

Thissss isn'tsss villagesss vssss mafiasss, whysss dosss Isss havesss tosss keepsss emphasizingsss itsss? Wesss don'tsss needsss tosss blendsss insss, assss easysss assss itsss wouldsss besss tosss fakesss asss PMsss insss asss normalsss gamesss, thesss numberssss makesss itsss moresss difficultsss tosss dosss sosss becausesss onesss sidesss isn'tsss numoroussss andsss it'dsss besss akinsss tosss fakingsss mafiasss! lolsss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Heelssss Isss urgesss yousss oncesss againsss notsss tosss cowersss andsss comesss forthsss againstsss thesss facessss. There'ssss nosss benefitsss tosss hidingsss, evensss ifsss theysss knowsss you'resss heelsss theysss don'tsss knowsss who'ssss valuablesss andsss who'ssss expendablesss. They'llsss figuresss itsss allsss outsss eventuallysss, looksss atsss Battlesss Networksss; bothsss sidessss unitedsss quicklysss andsss thensss itsss becamesss lopsidedsss. Willsss yousss decidesss tosss letsss thesss facessss evensss thesss numberssss beforesss standingsss againstsss themsss?

RODAN

Banned deucer.
itchni is a (BAN ME PLEASE)

Dear Itchni,

You are Chris Jericho

You are the best in the world at what you do, or so you claim. Even if this weren't true, it is hard to argue with your accomplishments.
Recently, your luck seems to have run out; everytime something good happens to you the opportunity is taken away.

You are so fed up that you have resorted to stealing others accomplishments. At night you may PM a host with "Night X - break down <users> wall." You will steal all of <user>'s possessions by the end of the night

Because you have a fancy suit, you must include at least 6 big words in your post or be godkilled.

You are aligned with the Heels, you win if the heels win

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM HAVING TROUBLE FOLLOWING THIS GAME UP TO THIS POINT BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE WHY NOT BLINDLY FOLLOW THE CROWD THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN AND SOMETHING THAT I REALLY LOVE DOING! SO TAKE THAT, VEEDROCK (YEAH THAT'S A LYNCH VOTE).

ACTUALLY WAIT I DECIDED THAT I'M A LOVER NOT A FIGHTER SO I'M NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR ANYONE!

itchni is a (BAN ME PLEASE)
Seriouslysss, waysss tosss trysss andsss ruinsss thesss gamesss. Isss genuinelysss hopesss yousss getsss blacklistedsss andsss bannedsss fromsss playingsss insss futuresss mafiassss.

Heelssss Isss havesss ansss ideasss, butsss Isss needsss yousss guyssss tosss Lynchsss UncleSamsss. Thissss willsss failsss ifsss wesss don'tsss havesss asss fewsss votessss andsss I'vesss alreadysss mentionedsss thatsss Isss havesss nosss beltssss. Againsss, thissss issss becomingsss battlesss networksss wheresss thesss canonicalsss "goodsss sidesss" issss tryingsss tosss playsss villagesss, andsss YOU'REsss LETTINGsss THEMsss. WEsss AREsss THEsss VILLAGEsss. Aftersss theysss getsss onesss upsss wesss willsss neversss recoversss. DOsss NOTsss LETsss ITsss COMEsss TOsss THISsss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)