[Experimental] WWE Mafia - The Kiss my ass Club wins!

Okay guys, I'm going to preach to you guys how to lead a faction. To begin with, one must publicly claim.

Dear Game Freak201,

You are CM Punk

You are a very angry individual, and are desperate to get everyone to join the Straight-Edge Society.
You have decided to ally yourself with the heels, because you know the group mentality.

Since you always have followers, they will help with the lynch, essentially doubling it.
you also have stronger willpower than the other wrestlers, this may come in handy someday

In every post you make, you have to preach a message, no matter how stupid. If you don't you will be godkilled

You are holding the Tag Team championship, This is good because anyone without a belt is worthless, right?

You are aligned with the heels, you win if the Heels win
It's preferable to have a useless role so that people won't target you. I was one of the idiots who claimed to Altair, which is why I'm posting this. If you're a Heel or someone who wants the Faces to lose, claim to me. We really do need to organize ourselves in order to win.

Since I already revealed myself as a Heel, I might as well vote for Unclesam.

Oh yeah, don't forget to try to kill Altair. I'm not sure if they have any more BGs/protections, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Never forget your restrictions.
I dunno if i agree; whatever works, right? Still, i must say that Itchni's IQ might be a beer short of a six pack, but whatever. Idiocy is a virtue i guess?

Lynch UncleSam

This is a good idea maybe??? Sorry Unclesam, i just don't think that this is gonna work out between us. I want YOU to be voted by me??

I would say that it is our time to shine, but I dont think that will accomplish much.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
boooooooom
!!

Dear Veedrock,

You are Cody Rhodes

1 of the 2 of Randy Orton's not so famous lackeys of Legacy, you help Randy Orton with whatever the hell he wants while simultaneously taking all the abuse he can give. You yourself are no laughing matter, though, with Tag team title credentials and a great wrestling Legacy to go along with it. Crafty and cunning, you naturally decide to join the side of the heels for this fight.

Legacy has injured numerous people to the point of hospitalization, probably far more than Sheamus. Because of this, on odd Nights you may PM a host with "Night X- Ambush <user>." You will ambush <user> when he isnt looking, effectively taking him down and killing him.

Because you have a lisp, every word you say must end in sss (example: Imsss Codysss Rhodessss) or you will be godkilled.

You are aligned with the Kiss-My-Ass Club, you win if the Kiss-My-Ass Club win.
it is now N4

48 ETC

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE MISSING MY PM RODAN./TIK THAT IS ALL MY FAULT! BUT IT'S OK I'M HERE NOW TO GIVE IT TO YOU! I'M KILLING GAME_FREAK201, SUCKAS!

I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE MISSING MY PM RODAN./TIK THAT IS ALL MY FAULT! BUT IT'S OK I'M HERE NOW TO GIVE IT TO YOU! I'M KILLING GAME_FREAK201, SUCKAS!
Woah, calm down there. I need to preach to you that you're probably bluffing. Didn't the vigilante for the Faces already die?

In addition, the underscore is only there in my IRC username. It's just a space in this forum.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
so you wake up and see something horrible

a woman... has died

she was very pretty also

Dear macle,

You are Maryse

OUI! You are one of the sexiest divas to ever step into a wrestling ring, also you happen to be a quebecer!
You are also really, really, really arrogant, one of the most arrogant ever one might say.

Every post you make must be at least 50% french, if it isn't you will be godkilled

Once a night you may PM a host with "night x - french kiss <user>" all of this users actions will be aimed at your luscious body!

You are aligned with the Heels, you win if the Heels win.

also it is now d##

VOTE!

also Magicmaster87 has subbed in for Coronis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)