Inferno, Rings 1-8; A Round Robin Tournament [Won by Malefic]

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Friendly reminder; at 12:00 P.M MST on Wednesday, activity wins will begin to be eligible! Make sure you wrap up whatever matches you have remaining in the next 2 days.

Pool 2: Moonbase and Safes Advance
moonbase - 2-1

Shartruce2 - 1-2
ChaosNemesis / ChaosLuthien - 0-3
Safes - 2-1

CAN'T BE RIGHT! 5wins, 7loses

EDIT: Shartruce is also at 2-1, so good luck with tiebreaks

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Pool 2: Moonbase and Safes Advance
moonbase - 2-1

Shartruce2 - 1-2
ChaosNemesis / ChaosLuthien - 0-3
Safes - 2-1

CAN'T BE RIGHT! 5wins, 7loses

EDIT: Shartruce is also at 2-1, so good luck with tiebreaks
again, thank you
doing brackets while doing geometric proofs isn't good

I've played very fun matches against ChrisTehAwesome and Krauersaut. After some great battling on both sides, I've managed to beat both of them. Still need to play Rainy Weather. We were planing to play Sunday, but it didn't work out.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Activity win vs dr ciel. He has ignired me while we are both on ps, and at this point he has been such a dick i dont even want to play him.

Activity win request
*cough cough CAN YOU FUCKING READ cough cough*

We'll see the situation by Wednesday, like stated in aforementioned post.

I've played very fun matches against ChrisTehAwesome and Krauersaut. After some great battling on both sides, I've managed to beat both of them. Still need to play Rainy Weather. We were planing to play Sunday, but it didn't work out.
didn't work out cause i had school. Our gmts look very different, i'll try to get it done but it looks unlikely.

Activity win vs dr ciel. He has ignired me while we are both on ps, and at this point he has been such a dick i dont even want to play him.

Activity win request
Dr. Ciel is a she........

And why the fuck does shart get the bye???????

Last edited:

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah, me getting the bye is kind of unfair, I'm willing to do a round robin tiebreaker instead if that's ok

i have contacted zoroark twice but he just ignores me. He was online both times.
I don't mean to ignore you. It just happens to be we have extremely different times zones (whenever you contact me, its around 2 am my time). I generally have a Smogon window open all the time on my laptop, but I usually am doing other things (like homework), so when I do receive your messages, its the next day and you aren't online.

With that being said, I'm going to drop out of this tourny. I simply don't have any time irl right now to play pokemon. I don't care if you give Indian a win or put in a sub for me, etc, but I simply can't play. Sorry if this screws up the tourny.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
I don't mean to ignore you. It just happens to be we have extremely different times zones (whenever you contact me, its around 2 am my time). I generally have a Smogon window open all the time on my laptop, but I usually am doing other things (like homework), so when I do receive your messages, its the next day and you aren't online.

With that being said, I'm going to drop out of this tourny. I simply don't have any time irl right now to play pokemon. I don't care if you give Indian a win or put in a sub for me, etc, but I simply can't play. Sorry if this screws up the tourny.
Calling upon Leon and or Ultra's Plot, both of whom asked to participate in this tournament. Whichever of you wants to sub for ZF, post in this thread.

Indian's time zone does make it incredibly difficult to play. Merk spammed his profile page, which is the only reason they got their match played. I've told him if he sees me on at any time, send me a message on PS and Smogon, neither of which has happened even though I've been in the chat from about 4-10 EST every day for the past 4 days. I don't really have time to continually post on someone's profile just to get a match played and it sounds like ZF had a similar issue. Not sure how you want to handle this situation, but it's really getting kind of ridiculous how hard it is to find a time to play.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Since shartruce2 has expressed his willingness to, his pool can complete the round with a 3-person round robin.

Also: Activity win clause in play, post to request below this.

This is not an activity request, but since I couldn't get the match with Riley done, you can give him the win if you like

Requesting activity win vs. Indian. He's been on the smogon forums in the middle of the day but wouldn't get on PS even though I've posted on his profile that any time he could be on I would challenge him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)