Inferno, Rings 1-8; A Round Robin Tournament [Won by Malefic]

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been very busy in the last few days, so sorry for the lateness of my rant, but maybe here I'll have a proper answer ^^
Just this
I beat shartruce, shartuce beats moonbase.
I get eliminated.

How does this work?

(I'm seriously questioning my logic skills btw)
Shartruce2 and Moonbase attempted to have games with you, and showed clear activity and attempts to battle you. They finished their matches against each other, and shatruce2 played you, and since you weren't being active when they were clearly ready to play, at the deadline, I gave the activity win to Moonbase.

This is like Ogasian's tournament, but I sure as hell don't feel I was unclear when I posted that the deadline was one week, no more no less.

(Sorry if I sound aggravated, I'm not, I'm just hella tired whilst posting this)

This is a terrible way to assign an activity win imo. I've actively tried to get a match against moonbase thoughout the entire week, without getting an answer (VM and PMs can prove this). The deadline was set at an impossible time for me.

Anyway, you can do as you please since this is your tour, but this doesn't look like a solid rationale to me.
I will stop arguing because in the end it was my fault for not calling an activity win.
Thank you for your answer ^^

Ps: Sry for bad formatting/grammar, the phone screws everything up :/

I'm not bright but since Moonbase gets the activity win isn't it a three way tie so another round robin between the three?

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Ack, what a train wreck!

Melee, I was in rather of a hurry to get round 2 on its wheels, so if seeing as with an activity win, Shartruce2 and Moonbase "completed their matches", they advanced. 2 redos in a single round is too much, imo. Sorry, Safes, but I can't just reverse the ruling and say round 2 hasn't started yet, and make the pools again; that would be COMPLETELY unfair. Whilst your ruling my also seem unfair, I maintain that I gave enough notice to all players to complete their matches within a week.

Sorry, but I'm not willing to throw yet another wrench into the tournament.

On another note; 4 days left to complete matches, pick up the pace, guys ;P

I've been going to PS everyday and I haven't see moonbase or steelskitty, activi pos
This. At very least, I can say that in Steel's defense that he said to me that he wouldn't be able to go to PS for a few days, but I'm not sure how long "few" is. I cannot say anything about moonbase though.

Yeah idk I heard Moonbase was taking a hiatus. I'd sound hypocritical for taking activity versus him, though..

Lucked out vs Aquasition kinda--a last turn Psycho Boost crit from my Deoxys-Attack basically sealed the match, though a crucial Draco Meteor miss on an Offensive Groudon earlygame may have made up for that. It was a p awful match outside of that anyway though, lol--both sides made really ballsy plays

Will update later
This.

I feel so bad, I just want to make a venting ragepost right now. But I'll try in my best to not.

To put this into perspective I feel angrier here than I did vs Edgrr. And Edgrr even F#@KING poured salt in the wounds.

Last edited:

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
taaj and I technically tied, I got the kill with brave bird then died to recoil. Crit as well so that was bs but what can you do.

taaj and I technically tied, I got the kill with brave bird then died to recoil. Crit as well so that was bs but what can you do.
Overpredicted roost twice in a row ^_^. But yeah, we tied. KO'd my chansey w/ a critical brave bird (._.) & died of recoil. Idk the protocol for this type of thing so

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Granting activity wins vs/Moonbase (who is taking a hiatus from PS) and urging Ogasian to stop johning giving the win to ChrisTehAwesome.

Welp, that is fucking retarded. He was toxic'd, LO, and used brave bird at 16%. If that isn't self-ko clause idk what is. Not to mention the only reason this is an issue is because he got a crit, and he got a burn miss, para hax and all kinds of other bullshit earlier in the match. Couple that with the fact I've had a really shitty day prior to this, this is definitely one of the dumbest things I've experienced on Smogon. Extremely pathetic tournament so far, and I know I'm not the only one upset about the fucking idiotic decisions being made

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Welp, that is fucking retarded. He was toxic'd, LO, and used brave bird at 16%. If that isn't self-ko clause idk what is. Not to mention the only reason this is an issue is because he got a crit, and he got a burn miss, para hax and all kinds of other bullshit earlier in the match. Couple that with the fact I've had a really shitty day prior to this, this is definitely one of the dumbest things I've experienced on Smogon. Extremely pathetic tournament so far, and I know I'm not the only one upset about the fucking idiotic decisions being made
I'm sorry that I'm not bending to your will... people are aggravated about how this tournament is going thus far, but believe me, this is not at all on the level of the drama of Ogasian's tournament =.='

Also, I'm pretty sure I didn't come to your house, tape your fingers down to your keyboard and make you sign up, did I...? I can absolutely understand that you're mad about hax, but dude, I don't make the rules and clauses. I didn't decide that Chris would win because I'm in a bad mood, or want to be a prick to you.
Quite frankly, if I'm annoyed about anything, it's the way you're handling a single loss... get a grip, dude. It's not a make-or-break... there's no room for toxicity in this tournament, and if there is any, you'll be immediately removed. This is for fun, make me believe that you're in it for the fun too!

Be glad you beat someone you shouldn't ie: me because of DC. Really man, I got Haxed out and DCed and you see me complaining?

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
Slow as ALL FK imo

Activity win posts below here; if not completed by 8:00 PM MST on Sunday, random people will be advanced, decided by public !dice.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sorry that this was kinda last minute, i was supposed to get my last 2 battles done today and vmed them both today. Carbon didn't reply back and ogasian had something to do, so activity i guess

sorry that this was kinda last minute, i was supposed to get my last 2 battles done today and vmed them both today. Carbon didn't reply back and ogasian had something to do, so activity i guess
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been kinda bogged down, and probably won't have time to play this week. Enjoy the activity wins, you three, and good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)