Makin' it Rain: UU Rain discussion

hey stop going outside of my imaginary world. if kabutops is impossible to stop after the rain dies down then it is broken both inside and outside of rain; the case i'm arguing is if it is broken in rain but merely good outside of rain. then there's not much else to discuss cause that's one of the main assumptions of my argument. if that *isn't* what you meant then you have yet to give a reason why rain is the party at fault.
That is not necessarily true, both of them are simply factors. The fact that Kabutops plows through its counters in the rain and can simply finish off a weakened team without the Rain is my point. No other Rain sweeper can do this.

whistle said:
i can't argue with something until i am sure it's not logically inconsistent:

"If Kabutops and only Kabutops is broken under rain, then lets ban what is broken." seems to imply that the broken party is the pokemon that does the sweeping
"This is why we banned shit like Honchkrow and even Wobbuffet not the Pokemon that it increased the effectiveness of (which it did essentially equally for many Pokemon I might add)." seems to imply that the broken party is the entity that increases the effectiveness of another pokemon
Ok so I forgot to put a sentance in between those two sentences: "This is why Spikes is the culprit and not Moltres/Swellow/etc; Spikes is the one that is consistantly being broken." Then it all of the sudden makes a lot more sense.

whistle said:
note that just because something does the sweeping doesn't mean it's what we should ban... which seems to be the only warrant in your "kabutops is broken" claim. yes, for the purposes of this debate, my position is that the entity "kabutops in rain" -- but the question to be answered is not to determine what is doing the sweeping (since that is obvious) but to determine what is at fault (which i say is rain dance).
That is not what I said. I said "Kabutops is what's broken, so let's ban it instead of Rain".

whistle said:
because...? the point is to consider two mini thought experiments with alternating the presence of kabutops and the presence of rain dance as controlled and independent variables. in the first one, we first look at kabutops without rain then look at it with rain. hey, look, adding rain made it broken. in the second one, we first look at rain dance without kabutops then look at rain dance with kabutops. but wait -- this is an invalid experiment, because rain dance is defined by it sweepers; it's impossible to quantify how "broken" a rain team is without reverting to first quantifying how "broken" its sweepers are, which becomes circular because that's what we're trying to quantify in the first place. this means the only logically consistent conclusion is that rain breaks kabutops and not the other way around.
Again, "why"? Why is Rain defined by its sweepers? Rain is clearly defined by the use of Rain with Swift Swimmers. There is nothing in the "definition of rain" that suggests we cannot say "Rain isn't broken without Kabutops".

Additionally, I don't think this matters. I am not trying to quantify how broken a Rain team is. I am suggesting we just ban what's broken.

whistle said:
quote from whistle: "assume it was banned under the support clause for walrein / froslass / etc"

regardless of the "main" reason it was banned at least part of the reason was that it supports other pokemon similarly to how froslass and arguably rain dance supports other pokemon. theorybans are pretty obsolete now lol and anyways there was talk about banning snover just because of its ability back when hail rampaged the ladder. either way it doesn't matter why abomasnow was banned i was just giving the argument an example pokemon.
I don't think it's fair to use an example of "why we banned a Pokemon" as an argument when you're not using the correct reasons (even if you want me to assume things). That's just a lesser degree of me saying "look we banned Yanmega (assumed we banned it for its versatility)" if I were to be arguing about banning a versatile Pokemon.

whistle said:
my argument is that it's highly possible that this part of your argument is just a perception fallacy. it seems like you are jumping to the conclusion of "kabutops is broken" just because it sticks out as the pokemon that is most broken under rain while there are a few pokemon that are broken with spikes support. this means that your statement of "there is no way to deduce that for Rain" isn't necessarily true; it just means that our sample group isn't large enough.

spikes breaks 5/50 pokemon
rain breaks 1/6 pokemon
(note to those watching at home: actual numbers may vary)
my point is that if you "expand" the fraction 1/6 then you get something like 5/30 or 8/50 which are similar to spikes' ratio (if you account for uncertainty derived from the fact that i made those numbers up and the fact that you can't split a pokemon into half).
By what logic are you assuming that more Pokemon would be broken if we had a larger "sample size". Are you trying to say that "1/6 is about the same % as 5/50"? Because I have said this before: but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that one Pokemon is broken under Rain versus many that are broken by Spikes. The only thing that matters is that Kabutops is in fact that the only thing that is broken is Kabutops. It has nothing to do with "the other Rain Dance sweepers" or "if there were more". There aren't more. From a logical standpoint, banning Kabutops is FAR more convenient then nerfing all of Rain. This would be like banning Stealth Rock instead of Cresselia if stall is broken.

From a competitive standpoint, we should just ban what fulfills the characteristics. Kabutops fulfills the characteristic with "minor support" from Rain. It only needs 2 turns to be broken.

whistle said:
first note that just because competitive rain teams use kabutops doesn't mean it's broken -- i brought up that argument solely (which means "only" in case YOU'RE BAD AT ENGLISH :P) as a reason why comparing rain teams with and without kabutops isn't easy to theorymon. basically every rain team uses ludicolo too and you don't think that's broken.
ffffff

My point was that you even admitted that Kabutops is a key aspect to Rain teams. Banning ludicolo would nerf Rain dance as well, and by your logic outlined in your post, you would be all for doing that as long as it weakened Rain dance.

whistle said:
second, my goal isn't to nerf rain dance -- it's to ban what's at fault for unbalancing the tier, which isn't always the pokemon that is sweeping. at any rate i think that idea is the same one behind the support characteristic (all the characteristics, really, but it's most easily seen in the support characteristic).
Uhh...

whistle said:
"take steps to reduce rain's effectiveness"
Yea you did lol.

Banedon said:
@Heysup tell me where this comparison fails.

Send Kabutops in on Chansey <-> Send Aggron in on Chansey
SPAM STONE EDGE <-> SPAM CHOICE BANDED HEAD SMASH
Eventually their butops counter dies due to no recovery <-> Eventually their Aggron counter dies due to no recovery (or in Tangrowth's case, gets 2HKO'ed)
Therefore Kabutops satisfies the OC <-> Therefore Aggron satisfies the OC

I'm assuming the (unnamed) Aggron counter doesn't have reliable recovery since Head Smash and Stone Edge are both physical, rock attacks and so should have the same counter. I'm also assuming that being able to beat stall means a Pokemon satisfies the OC - after all, that's what happened to Gallade.
It fails when Tangrowth can still use Synthesis and gain 50% of its health back. It also fails when Milotic outspeeds you. It also fails when you cannot OHKO Hitmontop in the Rain like Kabutops can (set dependent I'll admit). It also fails when you cannot beat Donphan like Kabutops can.

That's just off the top of my head. But anyway, my point isn't even that it is broken versus stall, my point is that it is still "great" versus stall, contrary to what FlareBlitz suggested.

i feel like this debate can be summarized by

whistle said:
yes, for the purposes of this debate, my position is that the entity "kabutops in rain" -- but the question to be answered is not to determine what is doing the sweeping (since that is obvious) but to determine what is at fault (which i say is rain dance).
kabutops is broken but that doesn't mean we need to ban it. if something else is at fault then we ban what's at fault. the logic i'm using is somewhat similar to the logic in this post (it was found in ~30 seconds so it may not be the best example post but i think it's good enough).

basically the argument i'm hearing is "kabutops is broken so we can ban it and it's a done deal" but i don't think it's that simple -- the warrant to that statement is that "we should ban whatever pokemon is sweeping", while basically the entirety of my posts have been giving reasons why even if kabutops is sweeping through teams under rain, we should still ban a different party i.e. rain.

Heysup said:
Again, "why"? Why is Rain defined by its sweepers? Rain is clearly defined by the use of Rain with Swift Swimmers. There is nothing in the "definition of rain" that suggests we cannot say "Rain isn't broken without Kabutops".
at its most basic level, the game of competitive pokemon is a battle between six pokemon and you try to use your pokemon to faint your opponent's pokemon before he/she does the same to yours. the concept of a "rain team" literally has no competitive value until you put pokemon on it. you can only measure how good a rain team is by measuring how well its sweepers perform, not by measuring how many times it uses the move rain dance or the item damp rock.

Heysup said:
My point was that you even admitted that Kabutops is a key aspect to Rain teams. Banning ludicolo would nerf Rain dance as well, and by your logic outlined in your post, you would be all for doing that as long as it weakened Rain dance.
Heysup said:
Yea you did lol.
that means that if it does turn out that rain teams are unbalanced, then i'd favor reducing rain's effectiveness through a specific step i.e. banning the party that i feel is at fault, not just banning a random party that ends up reducing rain's effectiveness. it's the step that we take that i care about, not just the result.

edit: yeah i agree with franky about this being mostly opinion.

@ Whistle:

You keep saying that my "warrant for banning Kabutops is that "it sweeps"", but that is simply a distortion of what I'm truly saying. I'm saying that Kabutops is the only thing that is breaking any of the BL characteristics, so logically we should ban it. Kabutops requires "some" support, but really not all that much. The other sweepers rely on the support that rain provides 100% of the time.

And I don't see how your point "Teams are defined by the Pokemon on them" is relevant even if it is correct (which I still think it isn't, because "team styles/strategies and other factors are involved in a "definition of a team").

@ Franky:

Did you miss those 15 logs I posted using Rain? If you want my argument to be based around speculation, I would simply just say "I made it to #2-3 without Rain, and I go like 2-3:1 with Rain."

The issue is that Kabutops is nowhere near BL without rain. Even if Kabutops itself did not have Rain Dance in its movepool, the support from rain from another Pokemon would still have the same effect: Allowing Kabutops to sweep a significant portion of the metagame. As such, if you feel that a ban is necessary, the only ban that should be occuring would be one against Rain Dance or Damp Rock, as they easily and consistently set up the situation so that another pokemon, usually kabutops, can sweep.

The issue is that Kabutops is nowhere near BL without rain. Even if Kabutops itself did not have Rain Dance in its movepool, the support from rain from another Pokemon would still have the same effect: Allowing Kabutops to sweep a significant portion of the metagame. As such, if you feel that a ban is necessary, the only ban that should be occuring would be one against Rain Dance or Damp Rock, as they easily and consistently set up the situation so that another pokemon, usually kabutops, can sweep.
I can say the opposite: "Rain is "broken" because of Kabutops". This suggests that Rain isn't broken by itself, but only with Kabutops.

The only issue with all of this is that our characteristics don't "exactly" define what we should do here. Kabutops "breaks" Rain by fulfilling the Offensive characteristic. So yea, while banning Damp Rock would solve the problem, it wouldn't be banning what's broken. The main thing I'm trying to say is that Rain isn't broken. Kabutops, and only Kabutops is broken with minor Rain support. (This is not like Spikes, which is not specific to one Pokemon)

The deeper we delve into this, the more subjective it becomes, so I'll just say that we should ban what's broken, which is Kabutops and not Rain (in my opinion of course).

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I just had a great match against FlareBlitz, we were apparently both testing teams.

Here's the log:

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
noob-testing sent out Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
FlareBlitz sent out Quinn (lvl 100 Qwilfish ?).
FlareBlitz switched in Wendy (lvl 100 Weezing ?).
Venusaur used Sleep Powder.
Wendy fell asleep!
---
noob-testing switched in Mismagius (lvl 100 Mismagius ?).
FlareBlitz switched in Quinn (lvl 100 Qwilfish ?).
---
Mismagius used Taunt.
Quinn fell for the taunt!
Quinn used Rain Dance.
Quinn can't use Rain Dance after the taunt!
---
FlareBlitz switched in Sophie (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
Sophie is exerting its pressure!
Mismagius used Thunderbolt.
Sophie lost 21% of its health.
---
Mismagius used Shadow Ball.
Sophie lost 29% of its health.
Sophie used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Mismagius lost 55% of its health.
Mismagius's leftovers restored its health a little!
Mismagius restored 6% of its health.
---
Sophie lost 27% of its health.
Sophie used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Mismagius lost 51% of its health.
---
Sophie lost 22% of its health.
FlareBlitz's Sophie fainted.
---
FlareBlitz switched in Kandy (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
noob-testing switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Kandy used Aqua Jet.
It's not very effective...
Venusaur lost 19% of its health.
Kandy lost 10% of its health.
---
Wendy makes ground moves miss with Levitate!
Venusaur used Earthquake.
Venusaur's attack missed!
---
noob-testing switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
Moltres is exerting its pressure!
---
Moltres used Hidden Power.
Wendy lost 18% of its health.
Moltres lost 10% of its health.
---
Moltres used Air Slash.
Wendy lost 55% of its health.
Wendy is fast asleep!
---
Moltres used Air Slash.
Wendy lost 27% of its health.
FlareBlitz's Wendy fainted.
---
Moltres used Air Slash.
Quinn lost 86% of its health.
Quinn used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
The rain continues to fall.
---
noob-testing: damn
Quinn used Waterfall.
It's super effective!
Moltres lost 60% of its health.
noob-testing's Moltres fainted.
---
FlareBlitz: Told you it can live through air slash
noob-testing switched in Azumarill (lvl 100 Azumarill ?).
FlareBlitz switched in Lamia (lvl 100 Ludicolo ?).
Azumarill used Aqua Jet.
Lamia lost 14% of its health.
---
Lamia used Swords Dance.
Lamia's attack was sharply raised.
Azumarill used Substitute.
Azumarill lost 25% of its health.
Azumarill made a substitute!
Azumarill's leftovers restored its health a little!
Azumarill restored 6% of its health.
---
Azumarill is tightening its focus!
Lamia used Seed Bomb.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
The substitute took damage for Azumarill!
Azumarill's substitute faded!
Azumarill used Focus Punch.
Lamia lost 85% of its health.
---
Azumarill used Aqua Jet.
Lamia lost 1% of its health.
FlareBlitz's Lamia fainted.
---
FlareBlitz switched in Gillian (lvl 100 Gorebyss ?).
noob-testing: the famous specs gorebyss?
FlareBlitz: Yeaap.
Gillian used Hydro Pump.
Azumarill lost 72% of its health.
Azumarill used Waterfall.
Gillian lost 44% of its health.
---
Azumarill used Aqua Jet.
Gillian lost 25% of its health.
Gillian used Hydro Pump.
Azumarill lost 28% of its health.
noob-testing's Azumarill fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
noob-testing switched in Mismagius (lvl 100 Mismagius ?).
Gillian lost 30% of its health.
FlareBlitz's Gillian fainted.
---
Kandy used Aqua Jet.
Mismagius lost 19% of its health.
noob-testing's Mismagius fainted.
---
noob-testing switched in Donphan (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
Kandy used Waterfall.
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 85% of its health.
Donphan used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Kandy lost 70% of its health.
FlareBlitz's Kandy fainted.
Donphan's leftovers restored its health a little!
Donphan restored 6% of its health.
---
Donphan used Ice Shard.
Quinn lost 8% of its health.
Quinn used Waterfall.
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 21% of its health.
noob-testing's Donphan fainted.
---
noob-testing switched in Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
noob-testing: gg
FlareBlitz: gg.
Froslass used Ice Beam.
Quinn lost 5% of its health.
FlareBlitz's Quinn fainted.
noob-testing wins!

Not trying to brag, but Rain can be beaten, as long as you apply proper pressure. If you allow them to set up at their own leisure, then of course you're going to have a hard time. Of course, my team may have been slightly anti-rain - Scarf Venusaur, Azumarill, Taunt Mismagius - but they're not there expressly to deal with Rain(well, ok, Venusaur kind of is there for that purpose).

Plus, this is why I love playing against Rain teams - there's an element of a "real challenge" involved. It's fun playing such matches.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not trying to brag, but Rain can be beaten, as long as you apply proper pressure.
Of course they are, it's just people aren't really adapting to it. Like SJCrew said, you'll be surprised how many ways you can check Rain if you just try to.

There is no such thing as "minor rain support". Rain is rain, there are no varying levels of it. It always boosts the speed of swift swimmers, it always boosts the strength of water attacks, and it always lasts 5/8 turns. Also how can you say rain makes Kabutops broken when a Kabutops without Rain Dance still achieves the same, if not a better, level of success? The support move can be used by Pokemon other than Kabutops, and it can affect Pokemon other than Kabutops, so there is no reason to believe Kabutops is at fault. This becomes especially true as Kabutops actually benefits from Rain Dance being used by another Pokemon, because then Kabutops can run Swords Dance + 3 attacks, instead of SD, RD, and 2 attacks.

Pretty much every single person in this thread is talking about Kabutops with SD + 3 attacks. The rain comes from dedicated rain dancers.

There is no such thing as "minor rain support". Rain is rain, there are no varying levels of it. It always boosts the speed of swift swimmers, it always boosts the strength of water attacks, and it always lasts 5/8 turns. Also how can you say rain makes Kabutops broken when a Kabutops without Rain Dance still achieves the same, if not a better, level of success? The support move can be used by Pokemon other than Kabutops, and it can affect Pokemon other than Kabutops, so there is no reason to believe Kabutops is at fault. This becomes especially true as Kabutops actually benefits from Rain Dance being used by another Pokemon, because then Kabutops can run Swords Dance + 3 attacks, instead of SD, RD, and 2 attacks.
Clearly what I meant was that it didn't need "rain to be constantly set up all of the time" like the other sweepers. It only needs it to be set up once and just 2-3 turns of sweeping to absolutely destroy its counters and it can still finish off the team without Rain set up.

Kabutops cannot sweep a "significant portion of the metagame" without Rain, but there really is no Pokemon that can sweep alone. It's just important to remember the difference between "using rain" and "relying on it to be set up at all times".

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
"relying on it to be set up at all times".
That sounds like the vast majority of rain teams.

More to the point, I've been facing many variations of Rain team lately and I think some players are starting to recognize that there are indeed Rain counters (or counters to certain Pokemon on Rain teams) that will ruin their chances at success if left unchecked, so they start weakening their offensive core, reducing it to two or three sweepers while the other three Pokemon are used as key counters/supporters. I think this is as good a sign as any that Rain teams in and of themselves are not broken, and still needs plenty of support in order to be truly effective against a half-decent opponent. Otherwise, the tried and true formula of packing in mostly offensive powerhouses would still hold true and we wouldn't be able to stop it.

To clarify, are you saying now that Kabutops under Rain is broken, or are you going by a seemingly uncontested assumption that Kabutops under Rain is broken, and you don't actually think it's broken at all?

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just posting so say how many Rain teams I am running into on the ladder now. About 1/4 of the teams I am facing are Rain teams. That said, those noobs (Who are the vast majority of them) abusing Rain for some cheap ladder ratings have another coming to them. Flare is probably the only good rain player on the ladder I've faced, the rest I am probably 4-0ing or 5-0ing because I'm just like "Sigh, another boring Rain team". Seriously, if people are going to use Rain teams, at least put some thought into using it properly, as they are turning into cheap ladder points for me at the moment. [/Rant and brag]

I dont think that is a reason against Kabutops being broken. We always assume SR to be given when considering if a sweeper is broken, even if said sweeper doesnt set it up for itself, a dedicated SRer does. Actually rain is far easier than SR to set up because mostly all pokemon can learn it and it can't be rapid spinned away. (it can be removed by other weathers, but that is rare).
If you argue against this by saying "well the rain users are going to have to keep switching in to refresh the rain", well that is Heysup's point; they don't have to do that for Kabutops
It only needs it to be set up once and just 2-3 turns of sweeping to absolutely destroy its counters and it can still finish off the team without Rain set up.
That is what is distinguishing Kabutops from others and that is (i think he is arguing) the reason that banning Damp Rock is useless, Kabutops would still get his 2-3 turns to smash counters and then sweep the rest.

disclaimer: i am not taking sides in this debate.

Also, on the subject of logs, I would like to see some people be more open, willing and honest in this regard. Like, say, use 3 different Rain dance teams (one normal, one without Damp Rock, one without Kabutops) then post the first 10 or so logs for each. If several people do this, it would produce both significant and unbiased samples to analyze, and although it may not prove much by itself, it will certainly help put certain arguments into greater perspective.
Coming right up!

10 Logs of a Normal Rain Dance Team... with Damp Rock and Kabutops. 2 Setup (Uxie and Ambipom) 4 Sweepers (Kabutops, Gorebyss, Ludicolo, Qwilfish)

Rules: Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause
SJCrew sent out Psycho (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
n magneto sent out m ambipo (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
SJCrew switched in 777 (lvl 100 Registeel).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
777 lost 7% of its health.
777's leftovers restored its health a little!
777 restored 6% of its health.
---
m ambipo used Taunt.
777 fell for the taunt!
777 used Iron Head.
m ambipo lost 36% of its health.
777 restored 1% of its health.
---
SJCrew switched in Psycho (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
m ambipo used Taunt.
Psycho fell for the taunt!
---
n magneto switched in e uxi (lvl 100 Uxie).
Psycho used Close Combat.
e uxi lost 28% of its health.
Psycho's defence was lowered.
Psycho's special defence was lowered.
Psycho lost 10% of its health.
---
SJCrew switched in Stone Samurai (lvl 100 Rhyperior ?).
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
---
Jak3 has entered the room.
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Stone Samurai used Megahorn.
It's super effective!
e uxi lost 72% of its health.
n magneto's e uxi fainted.
---
n magneto switched in h qwilfis (lvl 100 Qwilfish ?).
h qwilfis used Waterfall.
It's super effective!
Stone Samurai lost 100% of its health.
SJCrew's Stone Samurai fainted.
h qwilfis lost 10% of its health.
---
SJCrew switched in Aquattro (lvl 100 Golduck ?).
Pointed stones dug into Aquattro.
Aquattro lost 12% of its health.
n magneto switched in o ludicol (lvl 100 Ludicolo ?).
Aquattro used Hidden Power.
o ludicol lost 32% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Psycho.
Psycho lost 6% of its health.
o ludicol used Seed Bomb.
Psycho lost 43% of its health.
o ludicol lost 10% of its health.
---
n magneto switched in s kabutop (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
Psycho used Fake Out.
s kabutop lost 13% of its health.
Psycho lost 10% of its health.
---
SJCrew switched in 777 (lvl 100 Registeel).
Pointed stones dug into 777.
777 lost 6% of its health.
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
A critical hit!
777 lost 50% of its health.
s kabutop lost 10% of its health.
777 restored 6% of its health.
---
SJCrew: goodness
n magneto: gracious
s kabutop used Waterfall.
777 lost 50% of its health.
SJCrew's 777 fainted.
---
n magneto: me
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
Aquattro lost 20% of its health.
Aquattro used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
s kabutop lost 57% of its health.
n magneto's s kabutop fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
n magneto switched in m ambipo (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Pointed stones dug into Psycho.
Psycho lost 6% of its health.
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Psycho lost 22% of its health.
---
n magneto switched in s gorebys (lvl 100 Gorebyss ?).
Psycho used Close Combat.
s gorebys lost 96% of its health.
Psycho's defence was lowered.
Psycho's special defence was lowered.
Psycho lost 2% of its health.
SJCrew's Psycho fainted.
---
Aquattro used Psychic.
s gorebys lost 4% of its health.
n magneto's s gorebys fainted.
---
SJCrew switched in Island Springs (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Pointed stones dug into Island Springs.
Island Springs lost 12% of its health.
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Island Springs lost 25% of its health.
---
Island Springs used Sludge Bomb.
m ambipo lost 55% of its health.
m ambipo was poisoned!
m ambipo used Taunt.
Island Springs fell for the taunt!
m ambipo is hurt by poison!
m ambipo lost 8% of its health.
n magneto's m ambipo fainted.
---
SJCrew switched in Nightmare (lvl 100 Houndoom ?).
Pointed stones dug into Nightmare.
Nightmare lost 25% of its health.
h qwilfis used Poison Jab.
Nightmare lost 75% of its health.
SJCrew's Nightmare fainted.
---
Aquattro used Psychic.
It's super effective!
h qwilfis lost 80% of its health.
n magneto's h qwilfis fainted.
---
Aquattro used Psychic.
o ludicol lost 44% of its health.
It's super effective!
Aquattro lost 31% of its health.
SJCrew's Aquattro fainted.
---
SJCrew switched in Island Springs (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Pointed stones dug into Island Springs.
Island Springs lost 12% of its health.
SJCrew: gg
n magneto: gg. logging this if you don't mind
SJCrew: ok
Island Springs used Sludge Bomb.
It's super effective!
o ludicol lost 5% of its health.
n magneto's o ludicol fainted.
SJCrew wins!
SJCrew has left the room.

Space Guard sent out Alakazam (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
Alakazam used Psychic.
e uxi lost 18% of its health.
---
Alakazam used Signal Beam.
It's super effective!
e uxi lost 38% of its health.
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Alakazam used Taunt.
s gorebys fell for the taunt!
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Alakazam lost 100% of its health.
Alakazam hung on using its Focus Sash!
s gorebys lost 10% of its health.
Alakazam used Psychic.
A critical hit!
s gorebys lost 90% of its health.
---
Alakazam lost 0% of its health.
Space Guard's Alakazam fainted.
---
Space Guard switched in Lapras (lvl 100 Lapras ?).
s kabutop used Stone Edge.
s kabutop's attack missed!
Lapras used Waterfall.
A critical hit!
s kabutop lost 90% of its health.
---
o ludicol used Swords Dance.
o ludicol's attack was sharply raised.
Lapras used Curse.
Lapras's speed was lowered.
Lapras's attack was raised.
Lapras's defence was raised.
---
It's super effective!
Lapras lost 100% of its health.
Space Guard's Lapras fainted.
---
Space Guard switched in Espeon (lvl 100 Espeon ?).
o ludicol used Waterfall.
Espeon lost 100% of its health.
Space Guard's Espeon fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
Space Guard switched in Swellow (lvl 100 Swellow ?).
Swellow used Brave Bird.
It's super effective!
o ludicol lost 81% of its health.
Swellow was hit by recoil!
Swellow lost 31% of its health.
Swellow was badly poisoned!
---
Swellow used Protect.
Swellow protected itself!
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Swellow is hurt by poison!
Swellow lost 6% of its health.
---
Swellow used Facade.
e uxi lost 44% of its health.
Swellow lost 12% of its health.
---
Swellow used Protect.
m ambipo used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Swellow lost 18% of its health.
---
Swellow used Facade.
m ambipo lost 100% of its health.
Swellow lost 24% of its health.
---
Swellow lost 8% of its health.
Space Guard's Swellow fainted.
---
Space Guard switched in Dugtrio (lvl 100 Dugtrio ?).
It's super effective!
Dugtrio lost 100% of its health.
Space Guard's Dugtrio fainted.
---
Space Guard switched in Houndoom (lvl 100 Houndoom ?).
Space Guard has left the room.
n magneto wins!

Jecht1 sent out Uxie (lvl 100 Uxie).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Uxie lost 14% of its health.
Uxie flinched!
---
Everlong. has entered the room.
Uxie used Trick.
Uxie obtained Damp Rock!
m ambipo obtained Choice Scarf!
Rain began to fall!
---
Uxie used Thunder Wave.
h qwilfis is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Uxie used Zen Headbutt.
It's super effective!
h qwilfis lost 64% of its health.
h qwilfis flinched!
---
Uxie used Zen Headbutt.
e uxi lost 9% of its health.
---
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
Uxie used Stealth Rock.
The rain stopped.
---
e uxi used Heal Bell.
Uxie used Thunder Wave.
e uxi is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Jecht1 switched in Mismagius (lvl 100 Mismagius ?).
Pointed stones dug into Mismagius.
Mismagius lost 12% of its health.
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Mismagius used Taunt.
e uxi fell for the taunt!
e uxi used Zen Headbutt.
Mismagius lost 32% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into h qwilfis.
h qwilfis lost 12% of its health.
h qwilfis lost 24% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into s gorebys.
s gorebys lost 12% of its health.
Jecht1 switched in Lickilicky (lvl 100 Lickilicky ?).
Pointed stones dug into Lickilicky.
Lickilicky lost 12% of its health.
s gorebys used Surf.
Lickilicky lost 78% of its health.
Lickilicky's leftovers restored its health a little!
Lickilicky restored 6% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Lickilicky lost 15% of its health.
Jecht1's Lickilicky fainted.
---
Jecht1 switched in Staryu (lvl 100 Staryu).
Pointed stones dug into Staryu.
Staryu lost 12% of its health.
Jecht1 switched in Uxie (lvl 100 Uxie).
Pointed stones dug into Uxie.
Uxie lost 12% of its health.
s gorebys used Hidden Power.
Uxie lost 23% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Uxie lost 51% of its health.
Jecht1's Uxie fainted.
---
Jecht1 switched in Meganium (lvl 100 Meganium ?).
Pointed stones dug into Meganium.
Meganium lost 12% of its health.
s gorebys used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Meganium lost 76% of its health.
Meganium used Synthesis.
Meganium restored 25% of its health.
The rain stopped.
Meganium's leftovers restored its health a little!
Meganium restored 6% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Meganium lost 42% of its health.
Jecht1's Meganium fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into m ambipo.
m ambipo lost 12% of its health.
Staryu used Thunderbolt.
m ambipo lost 35% of its health.
Staryu lost 10% of its health.
---
Jecht1 switched in Mismagius (lvl 100 Mismagius ?).
Pointed stones dug into Mismagius.
Mismagius lost 12% of its health.
Rain began to fall!
---
Pointed stones dug into o ludicol.
o ludicol lost 12% of its health.
Mismagius used Will-o-wisp.
o ludicol was burned!
o ludicol was hurt by its burn!
---
A critical hit!
Mismagius lost 74% of its health.
Jecht1's Mismagius fainted.
o ludicol was hurt by its burn!
---
Jecht1 switched in Glaceon (lvl 100 Glaceon ?).
Pointed stones dug into Glaceon.
Glaceon lost 25% of its health.
Glaceon lost 35% of its health.
Glaceon used Ice Beam.
o ludicol lost 44% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Glaceon lost 40% of its health.
Jecht1's Glaceon fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
Staryu used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
s gorebys lost 6% of its health.
Staryu lost 10% of its health.
---
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Staryu lost 43% of its health.
Jecht1's Staryu fainted.
n magneto wins!
Jecht1: gg
n magneto: gg
n magneto: logging
n magneto: this
Jecht1 has left the room.

flashbolt sent out Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Ambipom lost 32% of its health.
Ambipom flinched!
---
Rain began to fall!
Ambipom used Return.
m ambipo lost 82% of its health.
---
flashbolt switched in Entei (lvl 100 Entei).
Entei is exerting its pressure!
---
flashbolt switched in Torterra (lvl 100 Torterra ?).
s kabutop used Swords Dance.
s kabutop's attack was sharply raised.
---
Torterra lost 100% of its health.
flashbolt's Torterra fainted.
---
flashbolt switched in Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Ambipom used Protect.
Ambipom protected itself!
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
---
It's super effective!
Entei lost 100% of its health.
flashbolt's Entei fainted.
---
flashbolt switched in Drapion (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
---
Drapion lost 100% of its health.
flashbolt's Drapion fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
flashbolt switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
Milotic used Surf.
e uxi lost 26% of its health.
---
flashbolt switched in Venomoth (lvl 100 Venomoth ?).
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
---
n magneto: venomoth! <3
flashbolt: =)
n magneto: pity it does like 33% to milotic
n magneto: with specs
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Venomoth used Sleep Powder.
e uxi fell asleep!
---
flashbolt: dont diss, it has been my MVP the last few games
Venomoth used Bug Buzz.
s gorebys lost 60% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Milotic.
Milotic lost 12% of its health.
s gorebys used Surf.
Milotic lost 27% of its health.
Milotic's leftovers restored its health a little!
Milotic restored 6% of its health.
---
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic restored 33% of its health.
---
Milotic used Ice Beam.
o ludicol lost 29% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 100% of its health.
flashbolt's Milotic fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Ambipom.
Ambipom lost 12% of its health.
Ambipom used Fake Out.
o ludicol lost 51% of its health.
o ludicol flinched!
---
Ambipom used Protect.
The rain stopped.
---
Ambipom used Return.
---
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Ambipom lost 36% of its health.
Ambipom flinched!
---
Ambipom used Return.
s gorebys lost 31% of its health.
---
Ambipom used Protect.
m ambipo used Fake Out.
---
Rain began to fall!
Ambipom used Return.
m ambipo lost 18% of its health.
---
Ambipom used Protect.
---
A critical hit!
Ambipom lost 20% of its health.
flashbolt's Ambipom fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Venomoth.
Venomoth lost 25% of its health.
flashbolt: gg
Venomoth lost 75% of its health.
flashbolt's Venomoth fainted.
n magneto wins!
n magneto: logging

ShinyAzelf sent out Cloyster (lvl 100 Cloyster ?).
m ambipo used Taunt.
Cloyster fell for the taunt!
Cloyster used Spikes.
Cloyster can't use Spikes after the taunt!
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Rain began to fall!
---
m ambipo used U-turn.
Rotom lost 8% of its health.
Rotom used Discharge.
---
Rotom used Discharge.
---
Rotom lost 92% of its health.
ShinyAzelf's Rotom fainted.
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
ShinyAzelf switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Venusaur lost 17% of its health.
Venusaur's leftovers restored its health a little!
Venusaur restored 6% of its health.
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
o ludicol used Ice Punch.
Milotic lost 20% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 86% of its health.
ShinyAzelf's Milotic fainted.
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Spiritomb (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
Spiritomb is exerting its pressure!
Spiritomb used Sucker Punch.
o ludicol lost 3% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Rain began to fall!
Spiritomb used Toxic.
m ambipo was badly poisoned!
m ambipo is hurt by poison!
m ambipo lost 6% of its health.
---
m ambipo used U-turn.
Spiritomb lost 16% of its health.
Spiritomb used Dark Pulse.
h qwilfis lost 49% of its health.
Spiritomb's leftovers restored its health a little!
Spiritomb restored 6% of its health.
---
A critical hit!
h qwilfis lost 51% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Spiritomb lost 79% of its health.
Spiritomb used Toxic.
s gorebys was badly poisoned!
s gorebys is hurt by poison!
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Chansey (lvl 100 Chansey ?).
s gorebys used Surf.
Chansey lost 33% of its health.
s gorebys is hurt by poison!
Chansey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Chansey restored 6% of its health.
---
Chansey used Stealth Rock.
---
e uxi used Heal Bell.
Chansey used Seismic Toss.
e uxi lost 28% of its health.
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Spiritomb (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
The rain stopped.
---
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Spiritomb used Toxic.
e uxi was badly poisoned!
e uxi is hurt by poison!
e uxi lost 6% of its health.
---
m ambipo lost 35% of its health.
---
m ambipo used U-turn.
Spiritomb lost 16% of its health.
s gorebys lost 44% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into s kabutop.
s kabutop lost 12% of its health.
But it failed!
---
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
Spiritomb lost 38% of its health.
ShinyAzelf's Spiritomb fainted.
---
ShinyAzelf switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Pointed stones dug into Venusaur.
Venusaur lost 12% of its health.
Venusaur lost 59% of its health.
Venusaur used Power Whip.
It's super effective!
s kabutop lost 68% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into e uxi.
e uxi lost 12% of its health.
ShinyAzelf switched in Cloyster (lvl 100 Cloyster ?).
Pointed stones dug into Cloyster.
Cloyster lost 25% of its health.
e uxi used Zen Headbutt.
Cloyster lost 14% of its health.
e uxi is hurt by poison!
Cloyster's leftovers restored its health a little!
Cloyster restored 6% of its health.
---
Cloyster used Spikes.
Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
The rain stopped.
---
m ambipo was hurt by Spikes!
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Cloyster lost 15% of its health.
Cloyster flinched!
---
m ambipo used U-turn.
Cloyster lost 11% of its health.
Pointed stones dug into e uxi.
Cloyster used Rapid Spin.
Cloyster blew away the pointed stones!
e uxi lost 3% of its health.
e uxi is hurt by poison!
---
e uxi used Zen Headbutt.
Cloyster lost 16% of its health.
Cloyster used Surf.
A critical hit!
e uxi lost 25% of its health.
---
ShinyAzelf: gg

shrang sent out Kabutops (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Kabutops lost 11% of its health.
Kabutops flinched!
Kabutops's leftovers restored its health a little!
Kabutops restored 6% of its health.
---
m ambipo used Taunt.
Kabutops fell for the taunt!
Kabutops used Stealth Rock.
Kabutops can't use Stealth Rock after the taunt!
Kabutops restored 5% of its health.
---
Kabutops used Aqua Jet.
m ambipo lost 28% of its health.
Rain began to fall!
---
Kabutops used Stone Edge.
Kabutops's attack missed!
---
h qwilfis used Explosion.
Kabutops lost 100% of its health.
shrang's Kabutops fainted.
---
shrang: uh
shrang switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
n magneto: hmm?
n magneto: would Stone Edge have KOed?
Venusaur's attack missed!
---
shrang: probably not
Venusaur used Sleep Powder.
o ludicol fell asleep!
---
Venusaur used Sludge Bomb.
e uxi lost 30% of its health.
e uxi was poisoned!
e uxi is hurt by poison!
---
shrang switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
e uxi used Zen Headbutt.
Moltres lost 19% of its health.
e uxi is hurt by poison!
Moltres's leftovers restored its health a little!
Moltres restored 6% of its health.
---
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
Moltres used Substitute.
Moltres lost 25% of its health.
Moltres made a substitute!
The rain stopped.
e uxi is hurt by poison!
---
e uxi used Heal Bell.
Moltres used Toxic.
e uxi was badly poisoned!
e uxi is hurt by poison!
---
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Moltres used Flamethrower.
e uxi lost 15% of its health.
e uxi is hurt by poison!
---
Moltres used Toxic.
s kabutop was badly poisoned!
s kabutop is hurt by poison!
s kabutop lost 6% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
The substitute took damage for Moltres!
Moltres's substitute faded!
Moltres used Substitute.
---
It's super effective!
Moltres used Substitute.
s kabutop lost 18% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Moltres used Substitute.
s kabutop lost 24% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Moltres used Substitute.
s kabutop lost 30% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Moltres used Roost.
Moltres restored 50% of its health.
s kabutop lost 9% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Venusaur lost 48% of its health.
The rain stopped.
Venusaur's Black Sludge restored a little health!
---
o ludicol lost 65% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
o ludicol lost 35% of its health.
---
shrang switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Pointed stones dug into Rotom.
Rotom lost 12% of its health.
m ambipo used Fake Out.
It doesn't affect Rotom...
---
shrang switched in Drapion (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
Pointed stones dug into Drapion.
Drapion lost 12% of its health.
Rain began to fall!
Drapion's leftovers restored its health a little!
Drapion restored 6% of its health.
---
m ambipo used Taunt.
Drapion fell for the taunt!
Drapion used Whirlwind.
Drapion can't use Whirlwind after the taunt!
---
n magneto: lol
m ambipo used U-turn.
Drapion lost 14% of its health.
Drapion used Crunch.
s gorebys lost 32% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Moltres.
Moltres lost 50% of its health.
s gorebys used Surf.
It's super effective!
Moltres lost 17% of its health.
shrang's Moltres fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Rotom.
Rotom lost 12% of its health.
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
s gorebys lost 48% of its health.
---
shrang: gg
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
m ambipo lost 57% of its health.
m ambipo used U-turn.
Rotom lost 14% of its health.
---
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
m ambipo lost 16% of its health.
shrang wins!

fattum101 sent out Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
Moltres lost 23% of its health.
Moltres flinched!
---
Rain began to fall!
Moltres used Overheat.
m ambipo lost 78% of its health.
Moltres's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
fattum101 switched in Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
m ambipo used U-turn.
Ambipom lost 28% of its health.
---
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
Ambipom lost 65% of its health.
Ambipom used Low Kick.
It's super effective!
s kabutop lost 48% of its health.
---
fattum101 switched in Feraligatr (lvl 100 Feraligatr ?).
Feraligatr lost 42% of its health.
---
Feraligatr lost 58% of its health.
fattum101's Feraligatr fainted.
---
fattum101 switched in Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
Ambipom lost 7% of its health.
fattum101's Ambipom fainted.
---
fattum101 switched in Nidoqueen (lvl 100 Nidoqueen ?).
It's super effective!
Nidoqueen lost 100% of its health.
fattum101's Nidoqueen fainted.
Nidoqueen's Poison Point poisoned s kabutop!
s kabutop lost 2% of its health.
---
fattum101 switched in Spiritomb (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
s gorebys used Surf.
Spiritomb lost 100% of its health.
fattum101's Spiritomb fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
fattum101 switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
m ambipo lost 22% of its health.
---
fattum101 switched in Claydol (lvl 100 Claydol).
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
fattum101 has left the room.
n magneto wins!

hobby sent out Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Froslass used Ice Shard.
m ambipo lost 17% of its health.
m ambipo used Taunt.
Froslass fell for the taunt!
---
hobby switched in Registeel (lvl 100 Registeel).
Rain began to fall!
---
m ambipo used Taunt.
Registeel fell for the taunt!
Registeel used Thunder Wave.
Registeel can't use Thunder Wave after the taunt!
---
diesels fan has entered the room.
diesels fan: wer ist deutsche
m ambipo used U-turn.
Registeel lost 5% of its health.
diesels fan: wer
Registeel used Iron Head.
s gorebys lost 15% of its health.
Registeel's leftovers restored its health a little!
Registeel restored 5% of its health.
---
diesels fan has left the room.
s gorebys used Surf.
Registeel lost 50% of its health.
Registeel used Earthquake.
s gorebys lost 28% of its health.
Registeel restored 6% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Registeel lost 51% of its health.
s gorebys lost 29% of its health.
---
s gorebys used Surf.
Registeel lost 12% of its health.
hobby's Registeel fainted.
s gorebys lost 7% of its health.
---
hobby switched in Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Froslass lost 100% of its health.
Froslass hung on using its Focus Sash!
Froslass used Spikes.
---
n magneto: you are german
Froslass used Ice Shard.
h qwilfis lost 8% of its health.
Froslass lost 0% of its health.
hobby's Froslass fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
n magneto: that guy
n magneto: lol
hobby switched in Hitmonlee (lvl 100 Hitmonlee ?).
e uxi makes ground moves miss with Levitate!
Hitmonlee used Earthquake.
Hitmonlee's attack missed!
---
hobby switched in Entei (lvl 100 Entei).
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
---
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Entei used Calm Mind.
Entei's special attack was raised.
Entei's special defence was raised.
---
h qwilfis was hurt by Spikes!
Entei used Calm Mind.
---
Pointed stones dug into Hitmonlee.
Hitmonlee lost 6% of its health.
Hitmonlee lost 94% of its health.
hobby's Hitmonlee fainted.
---
hobby switched in Azumarill (lvl 100 Azumarill ?).
Pointed stones dug into Azumarill.
Azumarill lost 12% of its health.
o ludicol was hurt by Spikes!
Azumarill used Return.
o ludicol lost 88% of its health.
---
s kabutop was hurt by Spikes!
hobby switched in Altaria (lvl 100 Altaria ?).
Pointed stones dug into Altaria.
Altaria lost 25% of its health.
It's super effective!
Altaria lost 75% of its health.
hobby's Altaria fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Azumarill.
Azumarill lost 12% of its health.
Azumarill lost 75% of its health.
hobby's Azumarill fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Entei.
Entei lost 25% of its health.
hobby: gg
It's super effective!
Entei lost 75% of its health.
hobby's Entei fainted.
n magneto wins!

Nakitek sent out Madbunny (lvl 100 Lopunny ?).
Nakitek switched in Wakko (lvl 100 Marowak ?).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
A critical hit!
Wakko lost 31% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Wakko used Bonemerang.
Wakko's attack missed!
---
m ambipo used U-turn.
Wakko lost 12% of its health.
Wakko used Bonemerang.
o ludicol lost 22% of its health.
o ludicol lost 21% of its health.
Hit 2 time(s)!
---
Nakitek switched in Quagy (lvl 100 Quagsire ?).
---
Nakitek switched in Lil Kecko (lvl 100 Kecleon ?).
Lil Kecko lost 55% of its health.
Lil Kecko became the Grass type!
Lil Kecko's leftovers restored its health a little!
Lil Kecko restored 6% of its health.
---
o ludicol used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Lil Kecko lost 51% of its health.
Nakitek's Lil Kecko fainted.
Lil Kecko became the Ice type!
---
Nakitek switched in Madbunny (lvl 100 Lopunny ?).
Madbunny used Fake Out.
s gorebys lost 21% of its health.
---
Nakitek switched in Quagy (lvl 100 Quagsire ?).
s gorebys used Surf.
---
s gorebys used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Quagy lost 100% of its health.
Nakitek's Quagy fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
Nakitek switched in Kazam (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
Kazam used Energy Ball.
o ludicol lost 37% of its health.
Kazam lost 10% of its health.
---
Kazam used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
e uxi lost 68% of its health.
e uxi's special defence was lowered.
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Kazam used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
e uxi lost 32% of its health.
---
Nakitek switched in Wakko (lvl 100 Marowak ?).
s gorebys used Surf.
It's super effective!
Wakko lost 57% of its health.
Nakitek's Wakko fainted.
---
Madbunny used Fake Out.
s gorebys lost 19% of its health.
s gorebys flinched!
---
Nakitek switched in Drapy (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
s gorebys used Surf.
Drapy lost 100% of its health.
Nakitek's Drapy fainted.
---
Madbunny used Fake Out.
s kabutop lost 9% of its health.
---
Madbunny lost 100% of its health.
Nakitek's Madbunny fainted.
---
Nakitek has left the room.
n magneto wins!

The Real Lady Gaga sent out Dinosaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
katsching has entered the room.
n magneto: i need full logs
n magneto: please
The Real Lady Gaga: Guess I made somebody mad.
The Real Lady Gaga: Fine.
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Ice Queen (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
m ambipo used Fake Out.
It doesn't affect Ice Queen...
---
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Disaster (lvl 100 Absol ?).
m ambipo used Taunt.
Disaster fell for the taunt!
---
Rain began to fall!
Disaster used Night Slash.
m ambipo lost 74% of its health.
Disaster lost 10% of its health.
---
m ambipo used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Disaster lost 60% of its health.
Disaster used Night Slash.
h qwilfis lost 78% of its health.
Disaster lost 10% of its health.
---
Disaster used Sucker Punch.
But it failed!
---
s kabutop used Aqua Jet.
Disaster lost 20% of its health.
The Real Lady Gaga's Disaster fainted.
---
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Dinosaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Dinosaur lost 96% of its health.
Dinosaur used Leaf Storm.
It's super effective!
s kabutop lost 80% of its health.
Dinosaur's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
Dinosaur lost 4% of its health.
The Real Lady Gaga's Dinosaur fainted.
---
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Swellow (lvl 100 Swellow ?).
Swellow used Quick Attack.
A critical hit!
s gorebys lost 40% of its health.
Swellow was badly poisoned!
---
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Ice Queen (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
s gorebys used Surf.
Ice Queen lost 100% of its health.
The Real Lady Gaga's Ice Queen fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
The Real Lady Gaga: You plan on posting this to Smogon Forums
The Real Lady Gaga: ?
n magneto: yes..
The Real Lady Gaga: Oh OK.
Swellow used Facade.
---
Swellow used Facade.
e uxi lost 58% of its health.
e uxi used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Mastodon (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
e uxi used Stealth Rock.
---
Mastodon used Earthquake.
A critical hit!
m ambipo lost 26% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Mastodon lost 85% of its health.
Mastodon used Stone Edge.
o ludicol lost 51% of its health.
Mastodon's leftovers restored its health a little!
Mastodon restored 6% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Mastodon lost 22% of its health.
The Real Lady Gaga's Mastodon fainted.
---
Pointed stones dug into Swellow.
Swellow lost 25% of its health.
e uxi lost 18% of its health.
---
Swellow used Facade.
e uxi lost 24% of its health.
---
s gorebys lost 33% of its health.
s gorebys used Surf.
Swellow lost 38% of its health.
The Real Lady Gaga's Swellow fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
The Real Lady Gaga switched in Barbeque (lvl 100 Moltres).
Barbeque is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Barbeque.
Barbeque lost 50% of its health.
Barbeque used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
s gorebys lost 7% of its health.
Barbeque lost 10% of its health.
---
The Real Lady Gaga: ... close.
n magneto: see... =P
Barbeque used Air Slash.
It's super effective!
o ludicol lost 30% of its health.
The Real Lady Gaga wins!
katsching: oh lol
The Real Lady Gaga: I didn't expect to win

10 Logs of a Damp Rockless Rain Dance Team.. 3 Setup (Uxie, Raikou and Ambipom) 3 Sweepers (Kabutops, Omastar and Ludicolo)
n magneto sent out Ammo Pi B (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Deadmouse sent out Sharpedo (lvl 100 Sharpedo ?).
Deadmouse switched in Uxie (lvl 100 Uxie).
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Uxie fell for the taunt!
Uxie used U-turn.
Ammo Pi B lost 14% of its health.
Deadmouse switched in Sharpedo (lvl 100 Sharpedo ?).
---
Ammo Pi B used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Sharpedo used Surf.
Ammo Pi B lost 75% of its health.
---
Sharpedo used Aqua Jet.
Ammo Pi B lost 11% of its health.
n magneto's Ammo Pi B fainted.
---
n magneto switched in Oil Cloud (lvl 100 Ludicolo ?).
Oil Cloud used Grass Knot.
It's super effective!
Sharpedo lost 100% of its health.
Sharpedo hung on using its Focus Sash!
Oil Cloud was hurt by Sharpedo's Rough Skin!
Oil Cloud lost 12% of its health.
Oil Cloud lost 10% of its health.
Sharpedo used Dark Pulse.
Oil Cloud lost 40% of its health.
---
Sharpedo used Aqua Jet.
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Sharpedo lost 0% of its health.
Deadmouse's Sharpedo fainted.
---
Deadmouse switched in Kabutops (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
Kabutops used Waterfall.
Oil Cloud lost 18% of its health.
n magneto's Oil Cloud fainted.
Kabutops lost 10% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
n magneto switched in Okauri (lvl 100 Raikou).
Okauri is exerting its pressure!
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Okauri used Thunder.
Uxie lost 50% of its health.
Okauri lost 10% of its health.
Uxie used U-turn.
Okauri lost 13% of its health.
Deadmouse switched in Kabutops (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
---
Kabutops used Waterfall.
Okauri lost 77% of its health.
n magneto's Okauri fainted.
---
n magneto switched in Skabu Pot (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
Kabutops used Waterfall.
Skabu Pot lost 95% of its health.
Skabu Pot used Waterfall.
Kabutops lost 71% of its health.
Deadmouse's Kabutops fainted.
Skabu Pot lost 5% of its health.
n magneto's Skabu Pot fainted.
---
n magneto switched in Roma Sat (lvl 100 Omastar ?).
Deadmouse switched in Omastar (lvl 100 Omastar ?).
Roma Sat used Surf.
Omastar lost 100% of its health.
Deadmouse's Omastar fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
Deadmouse switched in Raikou (lvl 100 Raikou).
Raikou is exerting its pressure!
n magneto switched in Exui (lvl 100 Uxie).
Raikou used Thunder.
Exui lost 47% of its health.
Exui is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Exui's leftovers restored its health a little!
Exui restored 6% of its health.
---
Raikou used Thunder.
Raikou's attack missed!
Exui is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Deadmouse switched in Qwilfish (lvl 100 Qwilfish ?).
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Qwilfish used Waterfall.
A critical hit!
Exui lost 71% of its health.
n magneto's Exui fainted.
Qwilfish lost 10% of its health.
---
Qwilfish used Waterfall.
Roma Sat lost 78% of its health.
Qwilfish lost 10% of its health.
Roma Sat used Hydro Pump.
Qwilfish lost 80% of its health.
Deadmouse's Qwilfish fainted.
---
Uxie lost 38% of its health.
Deadmouse's Uxie fainted.
---
Deadmouse switched in Raikou (lvl 100 Raikou).
n magneto: you got damp rock?
Raikou lost 100% of its health.
Deadmouse's Raikou fainted.
n magneto wins!
Deadmouse: yeh
Deadmouse has left the room.

Amyler sent out Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Froslass used Spikes.
Froslass can't use Spikes after the taunt!
---
Rain began to fall!
Froslass used Ice Beam.
Ammo Pi B lost 46% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Froslass lost 14% of its health.
Froslass used Ice Beam.
Roma Sat lost 30% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Froslass lost 86% of its health.
Amyler's Froslass fainted.
---
Amyler switched in Raikou (lvl 100 Raikou).
Roma Sat used Surf.
Raikou lost 100% of its health.
Amyler's Raikou fainted.
---
Amyler switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Hitmontop's Intimidate cut Roma Sat's attack!
Hitmontop used Sucker Punch.
A critical hit!
Roma Sat lost 51% of its health.
Roma Sat used Surf.
Hitmontop lost 100% of its health.
Amyler's Hitmontop fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
Amyler switched in Alakazam (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
Alakazam used Psychic.
Roma Sat lost 18% of its health.
n magneto's Roma Sat fainted.
---
Alakazam used Psychic.
A critical hit!
Exui lost 66% of its health.
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Alakazam used Psychic.
Exui lost 29% of its health.
Exui used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Alakazam lost 64% of its health.
---
Alakazam lost 36% of its health.
Amyler's Alakazam fainted.
Skabu Pot lost 10% of its health.
---
Amyler switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
It's super effective!
Moltres lost 100% of its health.
Amyler's Moltres fainted.
---
Amyler switched in Aggron (lvl 100 Aggron ?).
It's super effective!
Aggron lost 100% of its health.
Amyler's Aggron fainted.
n magneto wins!
Amyler: gg

peliq sent out Kingler (lvl 100 Kingler ?).
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Kingler lost 25% of its health.
Kingler flinched!
---
Kingler used Superpower.
It's super effective!
Ammo Pi B lost 100% of its health.
Kingler's attack was lowered.
Kingler's defence was lowered.
---
peliq switched in Miltank (lvl 100 Miltank ?).
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Exui used U-turn.
Miltank lost 8% of its health.
Miltank used Stealth Rock.
Miltank's leftovers restored its health a little!
Miltank restored 6% of its health.
---
peliq switched in Noctowl (lvl 100 Noctowl ?).
Roma Sat used Surf.
Noctowl lost 79% of its health.
Noctowl's leftovers restored its health a little!
Noctowl restored 6% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Noctowl lost 27% of its health.
peliq's Noctowl fainted.
---
peliq switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Roma Sat used Surf.
peliq's Hitmontop fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
peliq switched in Manectric (lvl 100 Manectric ?).
Pointed stones dug into Okauri.
Okauri lost 12% of its health.
Manectric used Thunderbolt.
Okauri lost 36% of its health.
---
peliq switched in Nidoking (lvl 100 Nidoking ?).
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Okauri used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Nidoking lost 100% of its health.
peliq's Nidoking fainted.
---
peliq switched in Kingler (lvl 100 Kingler ?).
Pointed stones dug into Oil Cloud.
Kingler used Crabhammer.
A critical hit!
Oil Cloud lost 54% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Kingler lost 75% of its health.
peliq's Kingler fainted.
---
peliq switched in Miltank (lvl 100 Miltank ?).
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Miltank lost 93% of its health.
Miltank used Milk Drink.
Miltank restored 50% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Miltank used Milk Drink.
Miltank restored 39% of its health.
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Miltank lost 64% of its health.
---
Miltank used Milk Drink.
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Miltank lost 58% of its health.
Oil Cloud lost 5% of its health.
---
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Miltank used Milk Drink.
---
Pointed stones dug into Roma Sat.
Roma Sat lost 12% of its health.
Miltank used Toxic.
Roma Sat was badly poisoned!
Roma Sat is hurt by poison!
Roma Sat lost 6% of its health.
Miltank restored 4% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Miltank lost 100% of its health.
peliq's Miltank fainted.
---
peliq switched in Manectric (lvl 100 Manectric ?).
Roma Sat used Surf.
Manectric lost 100% of its health.
peliq's Manectric fainted.
n magneto wins!
n magneto: ff
peliq: smd
peliq has left the room.

newts_ute sent out Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Froslass used Ice Beam.
Ammo Pi B lost 48% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Froslass used Ice Beam.
Ammo Pi B lost 51% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Froslass lost 14% of its health.
Froslass used Ice Beam.
Roma Sat lost 29% of its health.
---
newts_ute switched in Sceptile (lvl 100 Sceptile ?).
Roma Sat used Surf.
Sceptile lost 73% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Sceptile lost 27% of its health.
newts_ute's Sceptile fainted.
---
newts_ute switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Hitmontop used Mach Punch.
Exui lost 11% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
newts_ute switched in Drapion (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Exui restored 5% of its health.
---
Exui used U-turn.
Drapion lost 14% of its health.
Drapion used Crunch.
Roma Sat lost 40% of its health.
Drapion lost 10% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
A critical hit!
Drapion lost 76% of its health.
newts_ute's Drapion fainted.
---
Exui lost 10% of its health.
---
Hitmontop used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Exui lost 41% of its health.
Exui used U-turn.
Hitmontop lost 8% of its health.
n magneto switched in Ammo Pi B (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
The rain stopped.
Hitmontop's leftovers restored its health a little!
Hitmontop restored 6% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Hitmontop lost 25% of its health.
Hitmontop flinched!
---
Hitmontop used Pursuit.
Ammo Pi B lost 1% of its health.
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
It's super effective!
Hitmontop lost 49% of its health.
Hitmontop flinched!
---
newts_ute switched in Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Exui's attack missed!
---
Froslass used Spikes.
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Froslass used Destiny Bond.
Froslass is trying to take its foe with it!
Exui used U-turn.
Froslass lost 10% of its health.
Roma Sat was hurt by Spikes!
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Froslass lost 76% of its health.
newts_ute's Froslass fainted.
Froslass took Roma Sat with it!
---
Oil Cloud was hurt by Spikes!
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Hitmontop lost 42% of its health.
newts_ute's Hitmontop fainted.
---
newts_ute switched in Grumpig (lvl 100 Grumpig ?).
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Grumpig lost 59% of its health.
Grumpig used Toxic.
Oil Cloud was badly poisoned!
The rain stopped.
Oil Cloud is hurt by poison!
Oil Cloud lost 6% of its health.
Grumpig's leftovers restored its health a little!
Grumpig restored 6% of its health.
---
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Grumpig lost 40% of its health.
Grumpig used Rest.
Grumpig fell asleep!
Grumpig restored 93% of its health.
---
Grumpig is fast asleep!
Grumpig used Sleep Talk.
Grumpig used Toxic.
Exui was badly poisoned!
Exui is hurt by poison!
Exui lost 6% of its health.
---
Exui used Heal Bell.
Grumpig is fast asleep!
Grumpig used Sleep Talk.
Grumpig used Psychic.
Exui lost 11% of its health.
---
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Grumpig woke up!
Grumpig used Toxic.
Exui was badly poisoned!
Exui is hurt by poison!
Exui lost 6% of its health.
---
Exui used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Grumpig lost 30% of its health.
Skabu Pot was hurt by Spikes!
Skabu Pot lost 12% of its health.
Grumpig used Psychic.
Skabu Pot lost 49% of its health.
Grumpig's leftovers restored its health a little!
Grumpig restored 6% of its health.
---
Grumpig lost 76% of its health.
newts_ute's Grumpig fainted.
---
newts_ute switched in Claydol (lvl 100 Claydol).
It's super effective!
Claydol lost 100% of its health.
newts_ute's Claydol fainted.
n magneto wins!

flashbolt sent out Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
flashbolt: hi
n magneto: hi
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Torterra lost 14% of its health.
Torterra's leftovers restored its health a little!
Torterra restored 6% of its health.
---
flashbolt: ive been doing so bad recently
flashbolt: =(
n magneto: =(
n magneto: here's a chance for you to win?
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Torterra fell for the taunt!
Torterra used Stealth Rock.
Torterra can't use Stealth Rock after the taunt!
---
Rain began to fall!
Torterra used Earthquake.
Ammo Pi B lost 55% of its health.
Torterra restored 2% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Torterra lost 25% of its health.
flashbolt: =)
Torterra used Wood Hammer.
Oil Cloud lost 75% of its health.
Torterra was hit by recoil!
Torterra lost 21% of its health.
---
Oil Cloud used Ice Beam.
Entei lost 18% of its health.
Entei's leftovers restored its health a little!
Entei restored 6% of its health.
---
Oil Cloud used Surf.
It's super effective!
Entei lost 89% of its health.
flashbolt's Entei fainted.
---
flashbolt switched in Drapion (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Drapion lost 100% of its health.
flashbolt's Drapion fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
flashbolt: only 5 turns?
n magneto: logs... must test rockless too
flashbolt: thought so
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Torterra lost 15% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Torterra used Earthquake.
Ammo Pi B lost 45% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Milotic lost 32% of its health.
---
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic restored 26% of its health.
---
Okauri used Extrasensory.
It's super effective!
Venomoth lost 100% of its health.
flashbolt's Venomoth fainted.
---
n magneto: lol that was an accident
n magneto: as in, i didn't know venomoth was coming in
flashbolt: doesnt matter, it was death fodder anyways
Ambipom used Fake Out.
Exui lost 26% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
flashbolt: thunder would have killed it
Ambipom used Return.
Exui lost 42% of its health.
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Ambipom used Protect.
Exui used U-turn.
---
Exui used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Torterra lost 18% of its health.
---
Torterra lost 46% of its health.
flashbolt's Torterra fainted.
---
Skabu Pot used Stone Edge.
Milotic lost 77% of its health.
Milotic used Surf.
Skabu Pot lost 80% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
flashbolt: i think rockless has been better than rocks fro you
Ambipom lost 62% of its health.
---
n magneto: idk
flashbolt: against me at least
Ambipom used Fake Out.
Exui lost 28% of its health.
---
Ambipom used Return.
Exui lost 28% of its health.
---
Ambipom used Return.
Okauri lost 75% of its health.
Ambipom lost 38% of its health.
flashbolt's Ambipom fainted.
Okauri lost 5% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 29% of its health.
flashbolt's Milotic fainted.
n magneto wins!
flashbolt: gg
flashbolt has left the room.

bearer of hope sent out Omastar (lvl 100 Omastar ?).
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Omastar lost 8% of its health.
Omastar flinched!
Omastar's leftovers restored its health a little!
Omastar restored 6% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Omastar fell for the taunt!
Omastar used Stealth Rock.
Omastar can't use Stealth Rock after the taunt!
Omastar restored 2% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Omastar used Surf.
Ammo Pi B lost 69% of its health.
---
Omastar used Surf.
Oil Cloud lost 16% of its health.
---
bearer of hope switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Venusaur lost 6% of its health.
---
Oil Cloud used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Venusaur lost 55% of its health.
It's super effective!
Oil Cloud lost 65% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Venusaur lost 51% of its health.
bearer of hope's Venusaur fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
bearer of hope switched in Spiritomb (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Okauri lost 29% of its health.
---
Okauri used Thunder.
Spiritomb lost 70% of its health.
Spiritomb used Will-o-wisp.
Spiritomb's attack missed!
---
Okauri used Thunder.
Spiritomb lost 36% of its health.
bearer of hope's Spiritomb fainted.
---
bearer of hope switched in Raikou (lvl 100 Raikou).
Raikou used Thunderbolt.
Okauri lost 26% of its health.
Okauri is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Okauri is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Raikou used Substitute.
Raikou lost 25% of its health.
Raikou made a substitute!
A critical hit!
The substitute took damage for Raikou!
Raikou's substitute faded!
The rain stopped.
Raikou's leftovers restored its health a little!
Raikou restored 6% of its health.
---
Raikou used Substitute.
---
Raikou used Calm Mind.
Raikou's special attack was raised.
Raikou's special defence was raised.
Raikou lost 21% of its health.
---
Raikou used Substitute.
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Raikou used Thunderbolt.
Okauri lost 6% of its health.
---
Raikou used Thunderbolt.
Exui lost 50% of its health.
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
---
Raikou used Thunderbolt.
Exui lost 55% of its health.
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Raikou lost 29% of its health.
---
Raikou used Thunderbolt.
Exui lost 7% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
bearer of hope switched in Omastar (lvl 100 Omastar ?).
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Omastar lost 8% of its health.
Omastar restored 6% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Omastar used Stealth Rock.
Omastar restored 2% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Omastar fell for the taunt!
Omastar used Surf.
Ammo Pi B lost 31% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
bearer of hope's Omastar fainted.
---
bearer of hope switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
It's super effective!
Roma Sat lost 60% of its health.
Roma Sat used Surf.
A critical hit!
bearer of hope's Hitmontop fainted.
---
bearer of hope switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
Roma Sat used Surf.
It's super effective!
bearer of hope's Moltres fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
bearer of hope switched in Raikou (lvl 100 Raikou).
Raikou used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Roma Sat lost 28% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Skabu Pot.
bearer of hope: gg
Skabu Pot used Aqua Jet.
Raikou lost 31% of its health.
bearer of hope's Raikou fainted.
n magneto wins!
bearer of hope has left the room.

Wazzz sent out Rain Dancer (lvl 100 Electrode).
Wazzz: GL HF =)
Wazzz switched in Shuckle (lvl 100 Shuckle ?).
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Shuckle lost 6% of its health.
Shuckle's leftovers restored its health a little!
Shuckle restored 6% of its health.
---
n magneto: Hi Five?
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Shuckle fell for the taunt!
Shuckle used Toxic.
Shuckle can't use Toxic after the taunt!
---
Wazzz: Have Fun :P
n magneto: you too
Wazzz: but I'm up for hi fiving, too :P
Rain began to fall!
Shuckle used Knock Off.
Ammo Pi B lost 2% of its health.
Shuckle knocked off foe Ammo Pi B's Lum Berry!
---
Wazzz switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Venusaur lost 23% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Venusaur lost 77% of its health.
Wazzz's Venusaur fainted.
---
Wazzz: I thought so, yet I dared hope :P
Wazzz switched in Rain Dancer (lvl 100 Electrode).
Rain Dancer used Thunderbolt.
Ammo Pi B lost 50% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Shuckle lost 5% of its health.
The rain stopped.
Shuckle restored 5% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Rain Dancer fell for the taunt!
---
Exui lost 27% of its health.
Exui is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Wazzz switched in Houndoom (lvl 100 Houndoom ?).
---
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Houndoom lost 42% of its health.
Houndoom flinched!
---
Rain began to fall!
Houndoom used Flamethrower.
Ammo Pi B lost 36% of its health.
Houndoom lost 10% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Houndoom lost 32% of its health.
Houndoom used Flamethrower.
Roma Sat lost 11% of its health.
Houndoom lost 10% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
It's super effective!
Houndoom lost 5% of its health.
Wazzz's Houndoom fainted.
---
Wazzz switched in Politoed (lvl 100 Politoed ?).
Politoed used Whirlpool.
Oil Cloud lost 2% of its health.
Oil Cloud was trapped in a vortex!
Oil Cloud is hurt by Whirlpool!
---
Rain Dancer lost 55% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Exui lost 26% of its health.
---
Rain Dancer used Taunt.
Exui fell for the taunt!
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Rain Dancer lost 40% of its health.
---
Exui used U-turn.
Rain Dancer lost 5% of its health.
Wazzz's Rain Dancer fainted.
---
Wazzz switched in Swellow (lvl 100 Swellow ?).
Swellow used Protect.
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Swellow was burned!
---
Swellow used Facade.
Ammo Pi B lost 12% of its health.
Swellow was hurt by its burn!
---
Swellow used U-turn.
Roma Sat lost 27% of its health.
Roma Sat used Surf.
---
Politoed used Whirlpool.
Politoed's attack missed!
---
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
It's super effective!
Shuckle lost 67% of its health.
Shuckle used Toxic.
Okauri was badly poisoned!
Okauri is hurt by poison!
Okauri lost 6% of its health.
Shuckle restored 6% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Shuckle lost 40% of its health.
Wazzz's Shuckle fainted.
Okauri is hurt by poison!
---
Swellow used Facade.
Okauri lost 61% of its health.
---
Politoed lost 77% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Politoed used Surf.
A critical hit!
Oil Cloud lost 16% of its health.
---
Politoed used Surf.
Oil Cloud lost 9% of its health.
Oil Cloud used Ice Beam.
Politoed lost 17% of its health.
---
Politoed used Surf.
Oil Cloud lost 8% of its health.
Oil Cloud used Ice Beam.
Politoed lost 5% of its health.
Wazzz's Politoed fainted.
---
Wazzz: gg lol
Swellow used Facade.
Oil Cloud lost 29% of its health.
---
Swellow used Facade.
Exui lost 39% of its health.
---
Swellow used U-turn.
Roma Sat lost 28% of its health.
Roma Sat used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Swellow lost 51% of its health.
Wazzz's Swellow fainted.
n magneto wins!
Wazzz has left the room.

Froslass used Ice Shard.
Ammo Pi B lost 16% of its health.
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
---
Rain began to fall!
Froslass used Thunderbolt.
Ammo Pi B lost 34% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Froslass lost 15% of its health.
Oil Cloud lost 27% of its health.
Oil Cloud is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Froslass used Shadow Ball.
Oil Cloud lost 32% of its health.
Oil Cloud's special defence was lowered.
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Froslass lost 85% of its health.
---
Hitmonlee used Close Combat.
Hitmonlee's defence was lowered.
Hitmonlee's special defence was lowered.
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Entei lost 17% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Entei lost 15% of its health.
Entei used Calm Mind.
---
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Entei used Calm Mind.
---
Exui used U-turn.
Entei lost 4% of its health.
Entei used Calm Mind.
---
Entei used Flamethrower.
A critical hit!
Oil Cloud lost 31% of its health.
---
Registeel lost 50% of its health.
---
Registeel lost 56% of its health.
Registeel used Thunder Wave.
Skabu Pot is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
The rain stopped.
---
Skabu Pot used Aqua Jet.
Registeel lost 6% of its health.
---
Exui lost 25% of its health.
---
Exui used Heal Bell.
---
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Entei used Calm Mind.
---
Exui used U-turn.
Entei lost 5% of its health.
Entei used Calm Mind.
Entei restored 5% of its health.
---
Skabu Pot used Swords Dance.
Skabu Pot's attack was sharply raised.
---
It's super effective!
Altaria lost 100% of its health.
hobby's Altaria fainted.
---
A critical hit!
Hitmonlee lost 100% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Azumarill used Aqua Jet.
Skabu Pot lost 43% of its health.
Azumarill lost 100% of its health.
Skabu Pot lost 7% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Entei lost 63% of its health.
Entei used Calm Mind.
---
It's super effective!
Entei lost 41% of its health.
Entei used Flamethrower.
Okauri lost 46% of its health.
Okauri was burned!
Okauri was hurt by its burn!
---
It's super effective!
Entei lost 9% of its health.
hobby's Entei fainted.
n magneto wins!

shrang sent out Kabutops (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Kabutops lost 19% of its health.
Okauri lost 70% of its health.
Kabutops restored 6% of its health.
---
Okauri used Thunder.
Okauri's attack missed!
---
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Drapion used Toxic Spikes.
Toxic Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!
---
Okauri used Thunder.
Drapion lost 50% of its health.
Drapion used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Okauri lost 20% of its health.
---
Roma Sat was poisoned!
Roma Sat was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Roma Sat used Surf.
Venusaur lost 59% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Venusaur lost 47% of its health.
shrang's Venusaur fainted.
---
Oil Cloud was poisoned!
Oil Cloud was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
Oil Cloud lost 48% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
Exui lost 34% of its health.
---
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Moltres lost 18% of its health.
Moltres flinched!
---
Exui used U-turn.
Moltres lost 3% of its health.
Skabu Pot was poisoned!
Skabu Pot was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Moltres used Substitute.
Skabu Pot is hurt by poison!
---
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Moltres used Substitute.
---
It's super effective!
Moltres used Substitute.
The rain stopped.
---
Moltres used Roost.
It's super effective!
---
Ammo Pi B was poisoned!
Ammo Pi B's Lum Berry cured its Poison!
Ammo Pi B was poisoned by the Toxic Spikes!
Moltres used Substitute.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Moltres fell for the taunt!
Ammo Pi B lost 56% of its health.
---
shrang switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Rain began to fall!
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Hitmontop fell for the taunt!
Hitmontop used Bulk Up.
Hitmontop can't use Bulk Up after the taunt!
---
It's super effective!
Ammo Pi B lost 44% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Drapion lost 56% of its health.
shrang's Drapion fainted.
---
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
Oil Cloud lost 40% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Moltres lost 21% of its health.
Moltres used Substitute.
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Moltres used Substitute.
But it failed!
Exui restored 3% of its health.
---
Moltres used Roost.
Moltres restored 5% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Moltres used Substitute.
The rain stopped.
---
Skabu Pot lost 15% of its health.
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
---
Moltres used Substitute.
Roma Sat used Surf.
It's super effective!
---
Moltres used Substitute.
Roma Sat used Surf.
It's super effective!
---
Moltres used Substitute.
Roma Sat used Surf.
It's super effective!
---
Moltres used Substitute.
Roma Sat used Surf.
It's super effective!
---
Roma Sat lost 13% of its health.
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Rotom lost 40% of its health.
---
Rotom used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
Exui lost 60% of its health.
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Rotom lost 40% of its health.
---
Rotom used Shadow Ball.
It's super effective!
Exui lost 46% of its health.
shrang wins!
shrang: gg
shrang has left the room.

scarecrow91 sent out Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Froslass used Spikes.
Froslass can't use Spikes after the taunt!
---
scarecrow91 switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Rain began to fall!
---
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Rotom lost 8% of its health.
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Oil Cloud was burned!
Oil Cloud was hurt by its burn!
Rotom's leftovers restored its health a little!
Rotom restored 6% of its health.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Chansey (lvl 100 Chansey ?).
Oil Cloud used Surf.
Chansey lost 31% of its health.
---
Chansey used Softboiled.
Chansey restored 31% of its health.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
Milotic lost 32% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Milotic used Hidden Power.
A critical hit!
Okauri lost 32% of its health.
---
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Chansey used Stealth Rock.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Hitmontop (lvl 100 Hitmontop ?).
Hitmontop's Intimidate cut Ammo Pi B's attack!
Ammo Pi B used U-turn.
Hitmontop lost 6% of its health.
---
Chansey lost 49% of its health.
---
Chansey lost 51% of its health.
scarecrow91's Chansey fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
Pointed stones dug into Exui.
Exui lost 12% of its health.
Exui lost 25% of its health.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Froslass (lvl 100 Froslass ?).
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
Exui used U-turn.
Froslass lost 6% of its health.
Froslass used Taunt.
Roma Sat fell for the taunt!
Froslass's leftovers restored its health a little!
Froslass restored 6% of its health.
---
scarecrow91's Froslass fainted.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Milotic (lvl 100 Milotic ?).
Roma Sat's attack missed!
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic restored 19% of its health.
---
Milotic lost 48% of its health.
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic restored 48% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Milotic used Surf.
Okauri lost 35% of its health.
---
Okauri used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Milotic used Surf.
Okauri lost 20% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Oil Cloud.
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 68% of its health.
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic restored 50% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 67% of its health.
Milotic used Recover.
---
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 61% of its health.
Oil Cloud lost 9% of its health.
Milotic used Recover.
---
Pointed stones dug into Skabu Pot.
Milotic lost 52% of its health.
It's super effective!
Skabu Pot lost 68% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Pointed stones dug into Ammo Pi B.
Ammo Pi B lost 12% of its health.
Ammo Pi B used Fake Out.
Milotic lost 16% of its health.
Milotic flinched!
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
Milotic fell for the taunt!
Milotic used Recover.
Milotic can't use Recover after the taunt!
---
Rain began to fall!
Milotic used Surf.
Ammo Pi B lost 66% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
But it failed!
Ammo Pi B lost 20% of its health.
---
Ammo Pi B used Taunt.
But it failed!
Milotic used Surf.
Ammo Pi B lost 2% of its health.
---
Roma Sat used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Milotic lost 40% of its health.
scarecrow91's Milotic fainted.
---
Hitmontop used Close Combat.
Exui lost 23% of its health.
Hitmontop's defence was lowered.
Hitmontop's special defence was lowered.
The rain stopped.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Exui used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Rotom restored 1% of its health.
---
Exui used Zen Headbutt.
Rotom lost 20% of its health.
Rotom used Thunderbolt.
Exui lost 24% of its health.
---
Exui used U-turn.
Rotom lost 6% of its health.
n magneto: bloody misclick =(
Rotom used Will-o-wisp.
Roma Sat was burned!
Roma Sat was hurt by its burn!
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
Rotom lost 87% of its health.
scarecrow91's Rotom fainted.
---
Roma Sat used Surf.
scarecrow91's Hitmontop fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
scarecrow91 switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
A critical hit!
Exui lost 23% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Roma Sat lost 1% of its health.
scarecrow91 wins!
scarecrow91: gg
scarecrow91 has left the room.

10 Logs of a Rain Dance Team... without Kabutops. 2 Setup (Uxie and Ambipom) 4 Sweepers (Qwilfish, Gorebyss, Omastar and Ludicolo)
n magneto sent out Samuel (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Frosty sent out Relicanth (lvl 100 Relicanth ?).
Samuel used Fake Out.
Relicanth lost 6% of its health.
Relicanth flinched!
Relicanth's leftovers restored its health a little!
Relicanth restored 6% of its health.
---
Samuel used Taunt.
Relicanth fell for the taunt!
Relicanth used Stealth Rock.
Relicanth can't use Stealth Rock after the taunt!
---
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Relicanth used Head Smash.
Samuel lost 79% of its health.
---
Samuel used U-turn.
Relicanth lost 10% of its health.
n magneto switched in Omastar (lvl 100 Omastar ?).
Relicanth used Waterfall.
Omastar lost 46% of its health.
---
Frosty switched in Quagsire (lvl 100 Quagsire ?).
Omastar used Surf.
---
n magneto switched in Dancer (lvl 100 Ludicolo ?).
Quagsire used Toxic.
Quagsire's attack missed!
---
Frosty switched in Exeggutor (lvl 100 Exeggutor ?).
Dancer used Grass Knot.
Exeggutor lost 27% of its health.
Dancer lost 10% of its health.
Exeggutor's leftovers restored its health a little!
Exeggutor restored 6% of its health.
---
Dancer used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Exeggutor lost 79% of its health.
Frosty's Exeggutor fainted.
---
Frosty switched in Flareon (lvl 100 Flareon ?).
Dancer used Surf.
---
Dancer used Grass Knot.
Flareon lost 6% of its health.
The rain stopped.
Flareon's leftovers restored its health a little!
Flareon restored 6% of its health.
---
Dancer used Surf.
It's super effective!
Flareon lost 72% of its health.
Flareon used Lava Plume.
Dancer lost 31% of its health.
---
Frosty switched in Hitmonchan (lvl 100 Hitmonchan ?).
Dancer used Grass Knot.
Hitmonchan lost 50% of its health.
---
n magneto switched in Dickhead (lvl 100 Uxie).
Hitmonchan used Close Combat.
Dickhead lost 23% of its health.
Hitmonchan's defence was lowered.
Hitmonchan's special defence was lowered.
---
Frosty switched in Relicanth (lvl 100 Relicanth ?).
Dickhead used Zen Headbutt.
Relicanth lost 13% of its health.
---
Dickhead used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Dickhead lost 46% of its health.
---
mehcih has entered the room.
Relicanth's attack missed!
Relicanth restored 4% of its health.
---
mehcih has left the room.
Omastar used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Quagsire lost 100% of its health.
Frosty's Quagsire fainted.
---
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 54% of its health.
n magneto's Omastar fainted.
---
n magneto switched in Krill (lvl 100 Qwilfish ?).
Frosty switched in Relicanth (lvl 100 Relicanth ?).
Krill used Waterfall.
Relicanth lost 42% of its health.
Krill lost 10% of its health.
---
Krill used Explosion.
Relicanth lost 57% of its health.
n magneto's Krill fainted.
But there was no target!
---
n magneto switched in Smooth Cock (lvl 100 Gorebyss ?).
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Relicanth lost 14% of its health.
Frosty's Relicanth fainted.
Smooth Cock lost 10% of its health.
---
Flareon used Protect.
Flareon protected itself!
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Flareon protected itself!
The rain stopped.
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
It's super effective!
Flareon lost 40% of its health.
Frosty's Flareon fainted.
---
Smooth Cock lost 80% of its health.
n magneto's Smooth Cock fainted.
---
n magneto switched in Samuel (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Samuel used Fake Out.
Hitmonchan lost 50% of its health.
Frosty's Hitmonchan fainted.
---
Frosty switched in Jynx (lvl 100 Jynx ?).
Jynx foresaw U-turn!
Samuel used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Jynx lost 85% of its health.
Jynx used Lovely Kiss.
Jynx's attack missed!
---
Jynx used Ice Beam.
Dancer lost 19% of its health.
n magneto's Dancer fainted.
Jynx lost 10% of its health.
---
Samuel used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Jynx lost 5% of its health.
Frosty's Jynx fainted.
n magneto wins!
Frosty: gg

Zuki sent out Kabutops (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
Samuel used Fake Out.
Kabutops lost 11% of its health.
Kabutops flinched!
---
Samuel used Taunt.
---
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Samuel lost 66% of its health.
---
Kabutops used Aqua Jet.
Samuel lost 34% of its health.
n magneto's Samuel fainted.
---
Zuki switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Omastar used Hidden Power.
Venusaur lost 10% of its health.
---
Venusaur used Leaf Storm.
Krill lost 100% of its health.
Venusaur's special attack was harshly lowered.
---
It's super effective!
---
n magneto: huh...
Zuki: probably didn't select swift swim
n magneto: ah yeah didn't notice that in my earlier battles
Zuki switched in Drapion (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
Smooth Cock used Ice Beam.
Drapion lost 62% of its health.
Drapion was frozen solid!
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Drapion lost 38% of its health.
Zuki's Drapion fainted.
---
Zuki switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
Zuki switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Venusaur lost 56% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Dickhead lost 91% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Dickhead lost 9% of its health.
n magneto's Dickhead fainted.
Venusaur lost 4% of its health.
Zuki's Venusaur fainted.
---
Zuki switched in Kabutops (lvl 100 Kabutops ?).
Smooth Cock lost 64% of its health.
Smooth Cock used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Kabutops lost 89% of its health.
Zuki's Kabutops fainted.
Smooth Cock lost 6% of its health.
---
Zuki switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Dancer used Surf.
Rotom lost 100% of its health.
Zuki's Rotom fainted.
---
Zuki switched in Moltres (lvl 100 Moltres).
Dancer used Surf.
It's super effective!
Zuki's Moltres fainted.
---
Zuki switched in Hitmonlee (lvl 100 Hitmonlee ?).
Dancer used Surf.
Hitmonlee lost 100% of its health.
Zuki's Hitmonlee fainted.
n magneto wins!
Zuki has left the room.

ace_end sent out HAHAPwnt (lvl 100 Moltres).
HAHAPwnt is exerting its pressure!
HAHAPwnt used Overheat.
HAHAPwnt's attack missed!
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
---
HAHAPwnt used Overheat.
Samuel lost 57% of its health.
HAHAPwnt's special attack was harshly lowered.
Samuel used U-turn.
HAHAPwnt lost 5% of its health.
---
ace_end switched in Alakascram (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
Krill used Swords Dance.
Krill's attack was sharply raised.
---
Krill used Waterfall.
Alakascram lost 100% of its health.
ace_end's Alakascram fainted.
---
ace_end switched in Phazing (lvl 100 Weezing ?).
Krill used Waterfall.
Phazing lost 88% of its health.
Phazing used Haze.
Phazing's leftovers restored its health a little!
Phazing restored 6% of its health.
---
ace_end switched in 3for1 (lvl 100 Magneton).
Krill used Waterfall.
3for1 lost 99% of its health.
3for1's leftovers restored its health a little!
3for1 restored 6% of its health.
---
Krill used Waterfall.
A critical hit!
3for1 lost 7% of its health.
ace_end's 3for1 fainted.
---
ace_end switched in Phazing (lvl 100 Weezing ?).
Krill used Waterfall.
Phazing lost 18% of its health.
ace_end's Phazing fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
ace_end has left the room.
n magneto wins!

Samuel used Taunt.
Samuel lost 30% of its health.
Samuel is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
Samuel lost 31% of its health.
Samuel is paralysed! It can't move!
---
Samuel lost 31% of its health.
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Froslass's taunt wore off!
---
Froslass used Ice Shard.
A critical hit!
Samuel lost 8% of its health.
---
Omastar used Surf.
Froslass hung on using its Focus Sash!
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 83% of its health.
---
Froslass used Ice Shard.
Omastar lost 6% of its health.
Omastar used Surf.
Froslass lost 0% of its health.
---
Omastar used Surf.
Registeel lost 63% of its health.
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 11% of its health.
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
A critical hit!
Registeel lost 43% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Azumarill lost 62% of its health.
Azumarill used Return.
Smooth Cock lost 80% of its health.
---
Krill used Poison Jab.
Azumarill lost 38% of its health.
The rain stopped.
---
Hitmonlee used Stone Edge.
Dickhead lost 27% of its health.
---
Dickhead used Stealth Rock.
---
Rain began to fall!
Altaria used Dragon Dance.
Altaria's attack was raised.
Altaria's speed was raised.
---
Altaria used Dragon Dance.
Altaria's attack was raised.
Altaria's speed was raised.
---
Dancer used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Altaria lost 100% of its health.
hobby's Altaria fainted.
---
Dancer used Surf.
Hitmonlee lost 94% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Entei.
Entei lost 25% of its health.
Dancer used Surf.
It's super effective!
Entei lost 75% of its health.
hobby's Entei fainted.
n magneto wins!

nestle014 sent out Houdini (lvl 100 Alakazam ?).
Houdini used Psychic.
Dickhead lost 18% of its health.
---
Houdini used Encore.
But it failed!
---
Houdini used Psychic.
Samuel lost 68% of its health.
---
Houdini used Psychic.
Dickhead lost 19% of its health.
---
Houdini used Signal Beam.
It's super effective!
Dickhead lost 39% of its health.
Rain began to fall!
---
Houdini used Signal Beam.
It's super effective!
Dickhead lost 25% of its health.
---
Krill used Waterfall.
Houdini lost 100% of its health.
nestle014's Houdini fainted.
---
nestle014 switched in Ace (lvl 100 Swellow ?).
Pointed stones dug into Ace.
Ace lost 25% of its health.
Ace used Protect.
Ace protected itself!
Krill used Waterfall.
Ace protected itself!
Ace was badly poisoned!
---
nestle014 switched in Frogman (lvl 100 Poliwrath ?).
Pointed stones dug into Frogman.
Frogman lost 6% of its health.
Krill used Waterfall.
Frogman's Water Absorb absorbed damage!
Frogman restored 6% of its health.
---
Krill used Explosion.
Frogman lost 100% of its health.
nestle014's Frogman fainted.
---
nestle014 switched in Donphan (lvl 100 Donphan ?).
Pointed stones dug into Donphan.
Donphan lost 6% of its health.
Omastar used Surf.
It's super effective!
Donphan lost 94% of its health.
nestle014's Donphan fainted.
---
nestle014: dang
nestle014 switched in Scooby (lvl 100 Houndoom ?).
Pointed stones dug into Scooby.
Scooby lost 25% of its health.
n magneto: you expected it to survive
Scooby used Sucker Punch.
Omastar lost 35% of its health.
Omastar used Surf.
It's super effective!
Scooby lost 75% of its health.
nestle014's Scooby fainted.
The rain stopped.
---
nestle014: nah, i dont have my milotic xD
nestle014 switched in Magnet (lvl 100 Magneton).
Pointed stones dug into Magnet.
Magnet lost 6% of its health.
Magnet used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 65% of its health.
Magnet's leftovers restored its health a little!
Magnet restored 6% of its health.
---
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Magnet used Thunderbolt.
Samuel lost 32% of its health.
---
nestle014: ill get my ass kicked soon enough
nestle014: -.-
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Magnet lost 100% of its health.
nestle014's Magnet fainted.
---
nestle014 switched in Ace (lvl 100 Swellow ?).
Pointed stones dug into Ace.
Ace lost 25% of its health.
Ace used Protect.
Ace protected itself!
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Ace protected itself!
Ace is hurt by poison!
Ace lost 6% of its health.
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Ace lost 44% of its health.
nestle014's Ace fainted.
n magneto wins!
nestle014: gg
nestle014 has left the room.

Gest-Shog sent out Pinsir (lvl 100 Pinsir ?).
Samuel used Fake Out.
Pinsir lost 25% of its health.
Pinsir flinched!
---
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Pinsir used Stealth Rock.
---
Samuel used U-turn.
Pinsir lost 17% of its health.
Pointed stones dug into Omastar.
Omastar lost 12% of its health.
Pinsir used X-Scissor.
Omastar lost 41% of its health.
---
Omastar used Surf.
Pinsir lost 58% of its health.
Gest-Shog's Pinsir fainted.
---
Gest-Shog switched in Gastrodon (lvl 100 Gastrodon ?).
Omastar used Surf.
Gastrodon lost 100% of its health.
Gest-Shog's Gastrodon fainted.
---
Gest-Shog switched in Hypno (lvl 100 Hypno ?).
Omastar used Surf.
Hypno lost 72% of its health.
Hypno used Thunder Wave.
Omastar is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
Hypno's leftovers restored its health a little!
Hypno restored 6% of its health.
---
Hypno used Wish.
Hypno made a wish!
Omastar used Surf.
Hypno lost 34% of its health.
Gest-Shog's Hypno fainted.
---
Gest-Shog switched in Hitmonlee (lvl 100 Hitmonlee ?).
Pointed stones dug into Dickhead.
Dickhead lost 12% of its health.
Dickhead lost 28% of its health.
Hitmonlee lost 10% of its health.
The wish came true!
Hitmonlee restored 10% of its health.
---
Gest-Shog switched in Spiritomb (lvl 100 Spiritomb ?).
It doesn't affect Spiritomb...
The rain stopped.
---
Spiritomb used Will-o-wisp.
Dickhead was burned!
Dickhead was hurt by its burn!
---
Rain began to fall!
Spiritomb used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Dickhead lost 25% of its health.
Dickhead was hurt by its burn!
---
Dickhead used Heal Bell.
Spiritomb used Pursuit.
It's super effective!
Dickhead lost 10% of its health.
---
Omastar lost 30% of its health.
Omastar used Surf.
Spiritomb lost 95% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Krill.
Krill lost 12% of its health.
But it failed!
---
Krill used Waterfall.
Spiritomb lost 18% of its health.
Gest-Shog's Spiritomb fainted.
---
Gest-Shog switched in Hitmonlee (lvl 100 Hitmonlee ?).
Hitmonlee used Sucker Punch.
Krill lost 56% of its health.
Hitmonlee lost 10% of its health.
Krill used Waterfall.
Hitmonlee lost 84% of its health.
Gest-Shog's Hitmonlee fainted.
---
Gest-Shog switched in Nidoking (lvl 100 Nidoking ?).
Pointed stones dug into Nidoking.
Nidoking lost 6% of its health.
Krill used Explosion.
Nidoking lost 94% of its health.
Gest-Shog's Nidoking fainted.
n magneto wins!
Gest-Shog: gg
Gest-Shog has left the room.

uncalled4 sent out Atlas (lvl 100 Regirock).
Atlas used Protect.
Atlas protected itself!
Samuel used Taunt.
Atlas protected itself!
---
Samuel used Taunt.
Atlas fell for the taunt!
Atlas used Rock Slide.
Samuel lost 66% of its health.
Atlas lost 10% of its health.
---
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Atlas used Rock Slide.
Atlas's attack missed!
---
flashbolt has entered the room.
Samuel used U-turn.
Atlas used Rock Slide.
Omastar lost 44% of its health.
Atlas's taunt wore off!
---
Omastar used Surf.
It's super effective!
Atlas lost 70% of its health.
uncalled4's Atlas fainted.
---
uncalled4 switched in Regice (lvl 100 Regice).
n magneto: hi bolt
flashbolt: hi
n magneto: i'm still testing... 4 more games
Omastar used Surf.
Regice lost 43% of its health.
Regice used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 56% of its health.
Regice's leftovers restored its health a little!
Regice restored 6% of its health.
---
flashbolt: ooo
flashbolt: cant wait to read through them...
Krill used Waterfall.
Regice lost 63% of its health.
uncalled4's Regice fainted.
---
uncalled4 switched in Kratos (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
flashbolt: what have you found out?
n magneto: but really damprockless opponents sucked =(
n magneto: when i don't run damp rock, no one is prepared for rain
n magneto: 80% aren't
Kratos used Fake Out.
Smooth Cock lost 44% of its health.
---
uncalled4: I can counter rain sorta.
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Kratos lost 100% of its health.
uncalled4's Kratos fainted.
---
uncalled4 switched in Oceanus (lvl 100 Lapras ?).
It's super effective!
Oceanus lost 47% of its health.
Oceanus used Dragon Dance.
Oceanus's attack was raised.
Oceanus's speed was raised.
The rain stopped.
Oceanus's leftovers restored its health a little!
Oceanus restored 6% of its health.
---
Oceanus used Waterfall.
Smooth Cock lost 31% of its health.
Smooth Cock flinched!
---
uncalled4: This is my counter lol.
uncalled4: If this fails meh
n magneto: scary
Oceanus used Waterfall.
Smooth Cock lost 5% of its health.
---
Rain began to fall!
Oceanus used Waterfall.
Dickhead lost 55% of its health.
---
flashbolt: how is lapras going to counter kabutops?
uncalled4: wont
uncalled4: lol.
flashbolt: good counter you got there
uncalled4: flash, rain teams are fail tbh.
uncalled4: i really dont care.
n magneto: =(
n magneto: why didn't you tell me that
flashbolt: rain teams are liek 30-40% of the ladder
uncalled4: no orignality, no suprise
n magneto: i have been using rain since before all the BLs dropped down
uncalled4: like fighing a bot.
n magneto: you hurt my feelings
Oceanus used Waterfall.
Dickhead lost 45% of its health.
---
uncalled4: Just play.
flashbolt: using rian back them was so much fun
Krill used Explosion.
Oceanus lost 84% of its health.
uncalled4's Oceanus fainted.
---
flashbolt: but hitmontop walked all over it, more so than it doesn now
uncalled4 switched in Perses (lvl 100 Cacturne ?).
Dancer used Ice Beam.
It's super effective!
Perses lost 100% of its health.
uncalled4's Perses fainted.
---
uncalled4 switched in Registeel (lvl 100 Registeel).
Dancer used Surf.
Registeel lost 61% of its health.
Registeel used Iron Head.
Dancer lost 24% of its health.
---
Dancer used Surf.
Registeel lost 45% of its health.
uncalled4's Registeel fainted.
n magneto wins!
n magneto: no tops
uncalled4: gg.
n magneto: testing no tops
flashbolt: all 3 regis

Mr.Zangoose sent out kobrA (lvl 100 Arbok ?).
kobrA's Intimidate cut Samuel's attack!
Samuel used Fake Out.
kobrA lost 12% of its health.
kobrA flinched!
---
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
kobrA used Switcheroo.
kobrA obtained Damp Rock!
Samuel obtained Choice Scarf!
---
Samuel used U-turn.
kobrA lost 5% of its health.
kobrA used Glare.
Omastar is paralysed! It may be unable to move!
---
kobrA used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 40% of its health.
Omastar used Surf.
kobrA lost 83% of its health.
Mr.Zangoose's kobrA fainted.
---
Mr.Zangoose switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Venusaur used Energy Ball.
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 60% of its health.
---
Krill used Explosion.
Venusaur lost 100% of its health.
Mr.Zangoose's Venusaur fainted.
---
Mr.Zangoose switched in Weezing (lvl 100 Weezing ?).
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Weezing lost 100% of its health.
Mr.Zangoose's Weezing fainted.
---
Mr.Zangoose switched in Swalot (lvl 100 Swalot ?).
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Swalot lost 83% of its health.
Swalot used Yawn.
Smooth Cock became drowsy!
Swalot's leftovers restored its health a little!
Swalot restored 6% of its health.
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Swalot lost 23% of its health.
Mr.Zangoose's Swalot fainted.
The rain stopped.
Smooth Cock fell asleep!
---
Mr.Zangoose switched in Drapion (lvl 100 Drapion ?).
Drapion used Cross Poison.
Samuel lost 36% of its health.
---
Samuel used U-turn.
Drapion lost 19% of its health.
Drapion used Swords Dance.
Drapion's attack was sharply raised.
---
Rain began to fall!
Drapion used Night Slash.
It's super effective!
Dickhead lost 81% of its health.
---
Drapion used Night Slash.
It's super effective!
Dickhead lost 19% of its health.
---
Dancer used Surf.
Drapion lost 81% of its health.
Mr.Zangoose's Drapion fainted.
---
Mr.Zangoose switched in Seviper (lvl 100 Seviper ?).
Pointed stones dug into Seviper.
Seviper lost 12% of its health.
Dancer used Surf.
Seviper lost 88% of its health.
Mr.Zangoose's Seviper fainted.
n magneto wins!
Mr.Zangoose has left the room.

greilmercenary sent out Arcanine (lvl 100 Arcanine ?).
Arcanine's Intimidate cut Samuel's attack!
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Arcanine used Flare Blitz.
Samuel lost 39% of its health.
Arcanine was hit by recoil!
Arcanine lost 12% of its health.
---
Samuel used U-turn.
Arcanine lost 6% of its health.
Arcanine used Hidden Power.
Krill lost 32% of its health.
---
Arcanine used Extremespeed.
A critical hit!
Krill lost 68% of its health.
---
Omastar used Surf.
It's super effective!
Arcanine lost 82% of its health.
greilmercenary's Arcanine fainted.
---
greilmercenary switched in Azumarill (lvl 100 Azumarill ?).
Omastar used Surf.
Azumarill lost 60% of its health.
Azumarill used Substitute.
Azumarill lost 25% of its health.
Azumarill made a substitute!
---
Omastar used Surf.
The substitute took damage for Azumarill!
Azumarill's substitute faded!
Azumarill used Focus Punch.
It's super effective!
---
Dancer used Surf.
A critical hit!
Azumarill lost 27% of its health.
greilmercenary's Azumarill fainted.
---
greilmercenary switched in Registeel (lvl 100 Registeel).
Registeel used Stealth Rock.
The rain stopped.
---
Registeel used Seismic Toss.
---
Rain began to fall!
---
Pointed stones dug into Samuel.
Samuel lost 12% of its health.
Registeel used Toxic.
Samuel was badly poisoned!
Samuel is hurt by poison!
Samuel lost 6% of its health.
---
Samuel used U-turn.
Registeel lost 5% of its health.
Pointed stones dug into Smooth Cock.
Smooth Cock lost 12% of its health.
Smooth Cock lost 40% of its health.
Registeel restored 5% of its health.
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Registeel lost 54% of its health.
Smooth Cock lost 38% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Dancer.
Dancer lost 12% of its health.
Dancer used Surf.
Registeel lost 46% of its health.
Registeel used Explosion.
Dancer lost 68% of its health.
n magneto's Dancer fainted.
greilmercenary's Registeel fainted.
---
greilmercenary switched in Venusaur (lvl 100 Venusaur ?).
Dickhead lost 31% of its health.
---
Samuel used Fake Out.
Venusaur lost 25% of its health.
Venusaur flinched!
Samuel is hurt by poison!
Samuel lost 6% of its health.
---
Samuel lost 23% of its health.
greilmercenary wins!
greilmercenary: gg
greilmercenary has left the room.

Zapdos678 sent out Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Ambipom used Fake Out.
Samuel lost 29% of its health.
Samuel flinched!
---
Ambipom used Taunt.
Samuel fell for the taunt!
Samuel used Taunt.
Samuel can't use Taunt after the taunt!
---
Samuel used U-turn.
Ambipom lost 25% of its health.
Ambipom used Return.
Omastar lost 28% of its health.
---
Ambipom used U-turn.
Omastar lost 21% of its health.
Zapdos678 switched in Hitmonlee (lvl 100 Hitmonlee ?).
Omastar used Hydro Pump.
Omastar's attack missed!
---
Dickhead lost 24% of its health.
---
Zapdos678 switched in Uxie (lvl 100 Uxie).
Uxie lost 8% of its health.
---
Uxie used Stealth Rock.
---
Rain began to fall!
Uxie used Reflect.
A barrier was formed!
---
Uxie used Light Screen.
A barrier was formed!
---
Omastar used Hydro Pump.
Uxie lost 44% of its health.
Uxie used U-turn.
Zapdos678 switched in Hitmonlee (lvl 100 Hitmonlee ?).
---
Omastar used Hydro Pump.
Hitmonlee lost 90% of its health.
Hitmonlee used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Omastar lost 28% of its health.
---
Pointed stones dug into Krill.
Krill lost 12% of its health.
Krill used Waterfall.
Hitmonlee lost 3% of its health.
Zapdos678's Hitmonlee fainted.
---
Zapdos678 switched in Sceptile (lvl 100 Sceptile ?).
Pointed stones dug into Sceptile.
Sceptile lost 12% of its health.
Krill used Explosion.
Sceptile lost 88% of its health.
Zapdos678's Sceptile fainted.
---
Zapdos678 switched in Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
Ambipom used Fake Out.
Samuel lost 28% of its health.
---
Samuel used Fake Out.
A critical hit!
Ambipom lost 37% of its health.
Ambipom flinched!
Ambipom's reflect wore off!
The rain stopped.
---
Ambipom used U-turn.
Samuel lost 26% of its health.
Samuel used Rain Dance.
Rain began to fall!
Uxie's light screen wore off!
---
Samuel used Taunt.
Uxie fell for the taunt!
Uxie used U-turn.
Samuel lost 5% of its health.
Zapdos678 switched in Ambipom (lvl 100 Ambipom ?).
---
Pointed stones dug into Smooth Cock.
Smooth Cock lost 12% of its health.
Ambipom used Fake Out.
Smooth Cock lost 26% of its health.
Smooth Cock flinched!
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Ambipom lost 13% of its health.
Zapdos678's Ambipom fainted.
---
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Uxie lost 23% of its health.
Zapdos678's Uxie fainted.
---
Zapdos678 switched in Espeon (lvl 100 Espeon ?).
Pointed stones dug into Espeon.
Espeon lost 12% of its health.
Smooth Cock used Surf.
Espeon lost 88% of its health.
Zapdos678's Espeon fainted.
---
Zapdos678 switched in Blastoise (lvl 100 Blastoise ?).
Pointed stones dug into Blastoise.
Blastoise lost 12% of its health.
It's super effective!
Blastoise lost 55% of its health.
Blastoise used Toxic.
Smooth Cock was badly poisoned!
Smooth Cock is hurt by poison!
Smooth Cock lost 6% of its health.
Blastoise's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blastoise restored 6% of its health.
---
It's super effective!
Blastoise lost 39% of its health.
Zapdos678's Blastoise fainted.
n magneto wins!

ANAYLSE!!!!

shrang

General Kenobi
Wow, YaM, wow, this is absolutely epic.

I'm not going to go through every single game (That would take forever). I'll look at some trends. So with Damp Rock, you won 7/10 times, without it, you won 8/10 times (And one of those losses was against me, and that battle was a lot tighter than the one without Damp Rock - LOL I didn't even notice you didn't have it), and without Kabutops, you won an amazing 9/10 times. If we want to just draw conclusions from the results alone, you could say that banning Damp Rock doesn't help, and Kabutops isn't broken.

However, if we treat this as an experiment, you cannot say just that. Firstly, your Damp Rock team and Damp Rockless are not the same, therefore it would be very difficult to try and compare the two. That said, your Damp Rockless team was better, and this might become the case if we happen to ban Damp Rock. Right now, people are mindlessly using Rain because they have Damp Rock to facilitate for 6 turns of destruction. If we take it away, people can easily come up with different strategies to overcome this problem, like you have. Rain will not be as one dimensional as it is now.

I really cannot comment on the Kabutops-free logs just yet, as I haven't gone through them in detail yet.

Firstly, your Damp Rock team and Damp Rockless are not the same, therefore it would be very difficult to try and compare the two.
The Damp Rocked and Rockless teams are different because I figured since I had to switch in my Rain Setup much more often, 2 Pokemon just couldn't cut it as they would die too fast. Shouldn't we use the most potent form of Rain in our tests (like 4 sweepers with DR, 3 without, physically based teams with Kabutops, specially based teams without Kabutops etc), even though in experiments we are supposed to change one variable only?

EDIT: OK let me raise an example. Assume my DR-less team (X) is exactly the same as my DR team (Y) except DR. I test both and everyone determines DR is the culprit because X is weak, so DR is banned. But once DR is banned, it is not guaranteed that you would only see X on the ladder. You might see Z, which is the DR-less team I have shown in my logs, which might be better than X, and still be "broken".

So you finally got the logs up ;)
Can i be one of the first to really thank you. I know you put in a huge effort and at least one late night.

Just to say, I am totally pro changing your team. With 5 turns instead of 8 you are going to be playing differently so you should change your team accordingly. When we evaluate if something is broken or not, we do NOT compare pokemon in the same situations (that would just be stupid), we compare how well pokemon do when they are doing the best that they can. You have changed your strategy so that it is the best it can be. This is my opinion.

Time for me to get reading...

You sir are a saint. Maybe people will finally realized that maybe rain overall is the culprit here?

Those logs have definitely swayed my opinion in whether or not rain itself is the true culprit, but for some reason I am suspicious. I mean, I know Damp Rock isn't the culprit, but looking at your record without Kabutops makes me torn between a) Your opponents were bad or you were good, and b) Kabutops is not "necessary" and Kabutops isn't broken itself.

The only reason I have a hard time believing b) is that I don't believe Rain to be broken and there is now no other explanation now that (I think, my logs and YaM's logs show the same thing) we have ruled out Damp Rock.

EDIT: Your opponents are pretty unprepared for Rain in general, but that's fine. The one thing I think that should be noted however is that the one opponent that actually used a Rain counter (Venusaur) beat you.

by my reckoning there were 5 opponents that wernt prepared or didnt play well for rain in Damp Rock, and also 5 in Dampless rain.
So you won 2/5 in Damp rain when both played well and 3/5 in Dampless rain. (not open to criticism that poor opponents bias the results, imo)
+ you played pretty consistent and well.

As much as it pains me to do so, im beginning to agree with ToF =P.

EDIT: on kabutops-less i think you only played 3 strong opponents with prepared teams and won 2 of them. (on the one you lost i don't know if the crit with extremespeed made a difference, i suspect it did).
It would be nice to have some data on No Damp Rock and No Kabutops to round off the data (it would help see if it is both kabutops and Damp rock that is broken, or if it is fundamentally rain that is broken). Though i feel pretty out of order asking for more data considering the work you have done, so you really dont have to.

EDIT: on kabutops-less i think you only played 3 strong opponents with prepared teams and won 2 of them. (on the one you lost i don't know if the crit with extremespeed made a difference, i suspect it did).
It would be nice to have some data on No Damp Rock and No Kabutops to round off the data (it would help see if it is both kabutops and Damp rock that is broken, or if it is fundamentally rain that is broken). Though i feel pretty out of order asking for more data considering the work you have done, so you really dont have to.
This would be ideal.

If it's obvious that Kabutopsless Rain is beating "good teams and players" (it would be preferable if you didn't show yourself beating players using Flareon and Arbok for example...), then I will gladly agree that I may have overestimated Kabutops based on personal speculation. However I don't really see that happening...how can a team with something like Scarf Saur lose to a team without Kabutops without being horribly outplayed? I can't even imagine it...

I say this not solely (shit I don't know what this word means halp) from personal experience because there have definitely been at least 10 logs suggesting that Kabutops had made a significant difference in the match posted by others.

Great stuff YaM! That post alone has given us more useful information about Rain in the metagame than the last 4-5 pages put together. But one sample set from one person won't be sufficient as selection / statistical biases are still very much apparent in just one set, much of which has already been mentioned. From those logs it would seem that neither Damp Rock nor Kabutops is the culprit, but Rain is just broken in general. But we need more samples from more players. I would urge everyone who has contributed heavily to the recent Rain discussion to try and do the same thing.

how can a team with something like Scarf Saur lose to a team without Kabutops without being horribly outplayed? I can't even imagine it...
Don't really see the logic here, as SD Qwilfish and Ludicolo also outspeed and OHKO at +2. Kabutops may have notable advantages, but Scarf Saur has nothing to do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)