NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fuck off. I protect who I want. this is feeling like OMGUS. The same OMGUS you've been pulling every time you're suspected.
Actually, this post made me not protect whydon.

Plane builder could, depending on if he's told the status of his plane and/or if progress was made, have been a sort of bloodhound++.

There are too many protective and investigative roles in this game. Way too many.

^^^^

Those were remnants of yesterday

But lol when I get redirected to whydon anyways.

After a lot of debate, you all blow Texas Cloverleaf's head off.

Dear Texas Cloverleaf,

You are Ellara Tinuviel.

A wandering Druid and protector of nature, you have people issues, and have come to protect the Town from the apocalypse you forsaw.

You are the Town Alpha JOAT. Being a well-rounded Druid, you have many different abilities to use at night.

• Entangle, a One Shot Roleblock, used by sending the hosts NX - Entangle USER.
  • Stone Fist, a One Shot Vigilante, used by sending the hosts NX - Stone Fist USER.
  • Stabilize, a One Shot Bodyguard, used by sending the hosts NX - Stabilize USER.
  • Riversight, a One Shot Watcher, used by sending the hosts NX - Riversight USER.
  • Insect Spies, a One Shot Tracker, used by sending the hosts NX - Insect Spies USER.
  • True Form, a One Shot Alignment Cop, used by sending the hosts NX - True Form USER.

You are allied with the Village. You win when all threats to the Village are gone.
RIP.

Then, the secret wolf kills you all. Wrong update, sorry. :-)

It is now Night 10. Deadline at 3/21/17, 5 PM EST.

You all sprint out to the square to find Asek, who appears to have wasted away from being on Smogon too much.

Dear Asek,

You are Kanye West.

A pretty famous musician. You actually exist, so there isn't too much to say about you.

You are the Town Announcer and Secret Message Reciever. All players are able to send one letter during the day phase, which you will recieve. These letters are anonymous. Also, at night, you may send the hosts NX - Yo, check out my single: and inside the rest of the reply, you may type in a message which will be announced in the day update.

You are allied with the Village. You win when all threats to the Village are gone.
IT IS NOW DAY 11 (and HOW). DEADLINE AT 5 PM THIS TIME, 3/23/17.

One of Martin, Blazade and FH are scum.

Not paperblade because if revival was a convert we would have lost now.

It doesn't really make sense for a lone neutral to have a revival on someone not of their faction.

Therefore, I propose we double lynch Blazade and FH ( and possibly Martin )

Well, okay. We talked about multilynches all of yesterday and then we just....didn't.

Anyways, the most logical lynches right now would be Blazade, Myself or Jalmont/Pblade, of those, I do actually like that blazade didn't switch his lynch to lynch martin as well, as it would have been an easy move to pull off and still seem town, yet it does seem towny to not bring about another death. I know I'm town leaving Jalmont as the best lynch.

Aubisio If there are 2 scum, then it's 2v3, aka like Blazade ninja'd me in saying, it's LYLO and so a double lynch on him and I doesn't make a ton of sense.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
u mean like roles?

if yes, I'm claiming Town Omega DayJOAT

I'm gonna vote for whoever the rest of town wants gone by tomorrow morning, even if that means voting for myself so people can see my flip.

For the record PBlade would be a p. dumb lynch target 'cause my flip basically confirms his but not vice versa, so yea myself, former or blazade

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i've revealed all my JOAT roles itt if anyone wants to go back and look for them; just search for "perform miracle" in the search bar if u've forgotten them

Role adapter. I basically target someone and get a single use of the opposite of what their role was. For everyone except Former Hope I've ever targeted I've picked up a Safeguard because Hitmonleet doesn't have any imagination. Former gives me Bodyguards and I've been on a lag of holding a BG, using it and picking one up each cycle. I also have 3 SGs stored because they're doing more harm than good.

I was bluffing yesterday when I said I could protect both conf town at once and I lost the 50-50 lol.

If it helps acid confirmed that my role is what I say it is but it rightly shouldn't mean much. At least it shows evidence I don't have a redirect or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)