NOC Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NOCfia DX

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Novel concept: Stop voting town out of boredom and read the game.

I told you from the beginning that I took issue with the PR claims we were given, and one of the things I stressed was the modifiers that had been assigned to our known scum--OS RC/RB. I told you I thought the combination of roles given was too bloated for town, and I've been more than transparent about my issues with the amount of import being given to PR claims when it costs zero dollars to lie.

As far as I can tell, right now the only thing we have substantiating suspicion around a ninja comes from our watcher claim, whom I've already cased. I would love to get into more detail there, but first I would v much like to hear more from Haruno about why he put his tracker on Mega last night.
No problem mate. Unfortunately I'm confirmed town due to Caffeine's claim that Dopog targeted me night 2 and both myself and Caffeine can't be scum so go figure.

Anyhow moving on. I tracked Mega since he seemed to be the most suspicious person in the pool. I expected Caffeine to die yesterday so didn't track him.

Now let us move on to a more pressing issue. Why did you decide to claim to be an even night vig now of all times? As opposed to day 2 or day 3? Day 2 in particular is especially bad since we had a BG/Tracker/Watcher for 90% of day 2 until Dopog's claim contradicted scum and we could have coordinated the vig to better help the village. Then you proceeded to shoot Zaroco for whatever reason instead of the more glaring scum in the eyes of the general public in myself/Heal/caffeine. Explain now.

Haruno

What lrr said. Still find the heal kill very odd, since if you're going for a kill you go for caffeine, though if you're going for kingmaker with caffeine alive in LYLO then it makes sense leaving him alive. If anything, you would've targeted Lrr/panic, the people that are very unlikely to ever come under suspicion.

If Haruno dies, he's the one watching for her killer.

Actually, we can't afford another mislynch on this plan. I forgot that proving he's lying would mean the person he claimed to see flips green.

Most likely to least likely

Schia: Why wouldn't you own up to misvigging on the day the misvig is revealed. Even if it hurts your pride, you're proving current setup theory is misguided and if not removing yourself from the POE, at least moving yourself to the back of the line. Why wait until you're first in the lynch pool.
Caff/PaperLrr: For Caff, the tinfoil is strong. He's the most likely to know that not killing me could benefit him. Paper gets equal billing because everyone's agreed he's Town without really looking him over, so it's another shade of tinfoil.
Mega/Haruno: Both confirmed not scum through differnt means. Dopog JK clears Haruno and Haruno in turn has cleared Mega.

No problem mate. Unfortunately I'm confirmed town due to Caffeine's claim that Dopog targeted me night 2 and both myself and Caffeine can't be scum so go figure.

Anyhow moving on. I tracked Mega since he seemed to be the most suspicious person in the pool. I expected Caffeine to die yesterday so didn't track him.
The second part is my point - you said your track on Caff was unsuccessful; if you'd gone on him again we could've saved ourselves a whole lot of headache. Instead you're sitting here arguing that I'm some kind of Ninja with a bonus kill. If third scum is Ninja, then your track on Mega doesn't mean squat to begin with.

It's so much more likely that Caff is just scum Watcher.

##VOTE: CaffeineBoost

Now let us move on to a more pressing issue. Why did you decide to claim to be an even night vig now of all times? As opposed to day 2 or day 3? Day 2 in particular is especially bad since we had a BG/Tracker/Watcher for 90% of day 2 until Dopog's claim contradicted scum and we could have coordinated the vig to better help the village. Then you proceeded to shoot Zaroco for whatever reason instead of the more glaring scum in the eyes of the general public in myself/Heal/caffeine. Explain now.
Day 2 I was admittedly braindead and Day 3 I was reassessing. Then TBZ lynch happened.

Most likely to least likely

Schia: Why wouldn't you own up to misvigging on the day the misvig is revealed. Even if it hurts your pride, you're proving current setup theory is misguided and if not removing yourself from the POE, at least moving yourself to the back of the line. Why wait until you're first in the lynch pool.
I don't have a problem owning up to the misfire; that's why I retracted and claimed today, especially seeing you guys just ignore everything on Caff and going for the policy yesterday.

Haruno

The second part is my point - you said your track on Caff was unsuccessful; if you'd gone on him again we could've saved ourselves a whole lot of headache. Instead you're sitting here arguing that I'm some kind of Ninja with a bonus kill. If third scum is Ninja, then your track on Mega doesn't mean squat to begin with.

It's so much more likely that Caff is just scum Watcher.

##VOTE: CaffeineBoost

Day 2 I was admittedly braindead and Day 3 I was reassessing. Then TBZ lynch happened.
Because it made no sense when I expected him to get killed assuming he's not scum which I was far more willing to accept at that point. Moving into day 4, I was prepared to lynch a non confirmed VT and then proceed with plan that I've listed which would account for Caffeine being scum or not.

You missed answering either of my questions since say, "braindead" tells me jack fucking shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)