RU C&C Index: look here if you need to reserve an analysis

Oops. Well, I have combusken, so w/e

edit: Actually, I'll take feraligatr too instead

edit 2: nah i'll take typhlosion i've already done Feraligatr for UU
typhlosion wasn't on the reservation list, so you'll have to prove it's viable before you can do an analysis on it. (there's pretty much no chance it will ever be considered viable unless delphox gets banned)

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
typhlosion wasn't on the reservation list, so you'll have to prove it's viable before you can do an analysis on it. (there's pretty much no chance it will ever be considered viable unless delphox gets banned)
yeah that thought came to my mind about a minute before you posted, gracias. I can work with Combusken for now.

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dropping Typhlosion if anyone wants it. Forgot to make a case and people are saying it sucks, so can't be bothered with it.

Edit: Taking Miltank as it seems to be unreserved and it is reservable

Ok weigh in if you must but I am picking up linoone because although you need a lot of support in the end it is an amazing cleaner even with said support.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok weigh in if you must but I am picking up linoone because although you need a lot of support in the end it is an amazing cleaner even with said support.
Sorry, I'm not a QC member, but I'm posting an objection to this anyway.

Why would you use Linoone over Slurpuff at all? Slurpuff is stronger and bulkier, doesn't have to rely on priority to get the jump on opponents, has much better coverage, and is less walled by Steel-types than Linoone is. I don't really see the point in running Linoone any more.

Sorry, I'm not a QC member, but I'm posting an objection to this anyway.

Why would you use Linoone over Slurpuff at all? Slurpuff is stronger and bulkier, doesn't have to rely on priority to get the jump on opponents, has much better coverage, and is less walled by Steel-types than Linoone is. I don't really see the point in running Linoone any more.
Well linoone has extremespeed, which is the main selling point. In addition to that it has shadow claw which allows it to hit steel types neutrally along with ghosts and seed bomb to hit those bulky waters. It also got a gift in the form of play rough this gen although unless you are scared of spiritomb it isn't that good for coverage as most dark types do not like an extremespeed. Slurpuff on the other hand is completely walled by steel types to the point of having to run flamethrower which does not even do much damage to most steel types, unlike linoone it is very revenge killable with pokemon such as fletchinder being a prime example of this. Unburden may be better then gluttony salac but I do not find that as a turnoff for linoone.
TL;DR Linoone has a colorful movepool including espeed, it can hit steels neutrally which means that duggy/magneton support isn't mandatory but is still recommended, and finally it is equal to if not better then slurpuff.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
again i think we have the same problem: pretty sure we don't post in this thread that X pokemon is ready for qc; this happened for ou and uu reservation indexes too

assuming the uu index uses the same process as ou, one needn't post whether or not their analysis is qc ready. it detracts from the purpose of the thread (reserve/drop analyses) and, in truth, doesn't really speed up the qc process whatsoever. if you're eager to get your analyses checked by quality control, i encourage you to either drop a qc member a friendly VM asking for assistance or visit IRC.

Can i reserve Cacturne its viable imo and can actually do really well with potential free turns against bulky waters and walls in general

EDIT: when can i start cacturne this is my 1st time trying c&c so sorry if im not doing this right

Last edited:

HypnoEmpire

Yokatta...
Since Swellow is in its GP stage, I would like to reserve Jynx.

I think Jynx is deserving of an analysis because it has very nice coverage in Ice Beam, Psyshock, and Focus Blast while also sporting some other attacking options like Energy Ball, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Draining Kiss, and Hidden Power Fire. It has access to Lovely Kiss to make the opposing Pokemon fall asleep and it has the same accuracy as Sleep Powder. After making the opposing Pokemon fall asleep, it can set up with Nasty Plot or just straight up attack the opposing Pokemon. It has other options as well, such as Taunt and Substitute. It has very nice offensive stats with base 115 Special Attack and 95 Speed. It also has the ability Dry Skin, which can easily give it a free switch in against bulky Water-types. Jynx can also use a Choice Scarf set to fire off fast attacks. Of course, it has its flaws. It has a crippling Stealth Rock weakness and it's vulnerable to every form of entry hazard. It's also incredibly frail with 65 / 35 / 95 bulk, so it's easily revenge killed by faster threats or by priority such as Mach Punch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)