Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i breed the male one with an imposter ditto is there a chance it woill have its HA?
It doesn't matter if the Ditto is HA or not.

The male, if it has the HA, will pass down the HA 60% of the time.

If the male does not have the HA the offspring will never have the HA.

EDIT: From now on all my posts are going to have this at the bottom of them:

"EDIT: Greninja'd"

Doing that will save me having to go back and edit them. : )

Anyone who can answer me? :)
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that it's impossible, but I may be wrong. You can only get Moon Balls in HGSS, but the only Eevee you get in that game is from Steven or whatever his name is. I may be missing something though. Perhaps you can trade the balls over to DPP?

Edit: Greninja'd

LF a HP Ice Timid Zapdos w/ Heat Wave and Decent IVs and is Legitimate. CMT my thread (in my signature) for anything you may like. All legendaries offered are Legitimate. I also have some non-legit ones if you don't care about that kind of stuff that you can PM me about.

Does anyone have a Brave Honedge? I don't have a preference on the IV's. I have a long list of things I can offer. If you would like to work out a trade PM me please! Thank you!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I got the Bulba ready, and would be glad to trade it for a friend ball Larvitar. Do it happen to have HA?
I'm back, no hidden abilities with a 4th gen ball though tyranitar is usually better at sandstorm than unnerve in rare cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)