Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did have one i can breed, what ivs/nature are you looking for and what would you give for it?
Well I have a few things. I would like it to be a perfect duskull 31/31/31/31/31/31 with skill swap and I need choice band/ specs to clone if you have any extras.
In return id offer a shiny brave 31/31/31/xx/31/xx honedge.

Well I have a few things. I would like it to be a perfect duskull 31/31/31/31/31/31 with skill swap and I need choice band/ specs to clone if you have any extras.
In return id offer a shiny brave 31/31/31/xx/31/xx honedge.
I do in fact already have a shiny 31/28 or 30/31/22/31/0 brave doublade :-P

Lf
31/31/31/31/30 HP Ice Timid Rotom
31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Magic GuardSolosis
31/x/31/x/31/31 Bold Overcoat Vullaby with Foul Play

Pokemon I can breed

Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves

Bold Chansey with Egg moves

Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves

Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves

Jolly Mold Breaker Axew

Timid Gastly

Adamant Intimidate Mawile

Adamant Technician Scyther

Timid/Modest Larvesta

Timid/Modest Protean Froakie

Timid/Modest Staryu

I also have flawless timid shiny Protean Greninja

In need of chansey and ditto safari or a 5/6 iv ditto and a Destiny knot. I don't have a whole lot i haven't been playing long so i don't have cool legends and shinys like most people lol. But pm me and ill try my best to make a offer. Thank you :)

In need of chansey and ditto safari or a 5/6 iv ditto and a Destiny knot. I don't have a whole lot i haven't been playing long so i don't have cool legends and shinys like most people lol. But pm me and ill try my best to make a offer. Thank you :)
You can find the destiny knot in Cyllage City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)