Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if they are immediately, but from what I understand the Kanto classic was only two days so it should be available soon.

Kanto classic only finished yesterday and codes I think are linked to registered systems, I may be wrong but codes are linked to PGL accounts and as such the systems registered on the accounts.
Looking for an Enigma berry can anyone help me out? :)
I have 1

Guys I'm starting my next shiny hunt which is going to be a ha vulpix and I want to ask you which ball would fit the best (sadly I can't make it a heavy ball). Premier? Ultra? Luxury? Timer?

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys I'm starting my next shiny hunt which is going to be a ha vulpix and I want to ask you which ball would fit the best (sadly I can't make it a heavy ball). Premier? Ultra? Luxury? Timer?
Luxury Ball is always nice.
Though the white color of the Premier Ball might underline the silver-ish color of shiny Ninetales well.

Just my opinion though.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity: does anyone here on Smogon have a Korean console/game? In particular, does any have the Korean Water Tribe Manaphy? /curious

The main reason I was prompted to ask was because I was looking at the upcoming event Manaphy (which is level 100) and realized the Korean one was level 1. I can only imagine how bloody annoying it would be to soft-reset that... >_<

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Out of curiosity: does anyone here on Smogon have a Korean console/game? In particular, does any have the Korean Water Tribe Manaphy? /curious

The main reason I was prompted to ask was because I was looking at the upcoming event Manaphy (which is level 100) and realized the Korean one was level 1. I can only imagine how bloody annoying it would be to soft-reset that... >_<
Unless you're SRing before you can check IVs, it wouldn't matter.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good evening fellow Smogon users,

I'd need your valuable advice and knowledge concerning the helpful storage feature that is Pokébank.

What happens once your credit runs out?
Does the Pokébank still save your Pokémon and they only become available again once you purchase a new credit?
Or does it delete everything that you stored so far?

I have never checked it myself, but does somebody know/can confirm anything?

Thank you very much in advance for reading.

Last edited:
Good evening fellow Smogon users,

I'd need your valuable advice and knowledge concerning the helpful storage feature that is Pokébank.

What happens once your credit runs out?
Does the Pokébank still save your Pokémon and they only become available again once you purchase a new credit?
Or does it delete everything that you stored so far?

I have never checked it myself, but does somebody know/can confirm anything?

Thank you very much in advance for reading.

Best greetings.
taken from the bank FAQ

"If your trial pass or annual pass expires and you do not purchase a new pass, you can still withdraw your Pokémon from Pokémon Bank for a set period of time. However, once that set period of time ends, any Pokémon remaining in your Pokémon Bank Boxes will be lost. Be sure to withdraw your deposited Pokémon as soon as possible, or purchase a new annual pass."

"If your trial pass or annual pass expires and you do not purchase a new annual pass, the Pokémon you left deposited in your Pokémon Bank Boxes will indeed disappear after a certain period of time, but the details of how long that period will last are not yet available. If you wish to continue using the service, please purchase your next pass as quickly as possible."

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
"If your trial pass or annual pass expires and you do not purchase a new annual pass, the Pokémon you left deposited in your Pokémon Bank Boxes will indeed disappear after a certain period of time, but the details of how long that period will last are not yet available. If you wish to continue using the service, please purchase your next pass as quickly as possible."
Thanks a lot for the very fast and helpful reply.
I've never thought about it too much, but now that my collection is growing I'm using Pokébank more.

Last edited:
After quite some time out of Pokemon, I'm trying to get back into the breeding game. I don't have acces to X or Y, does anyone have a Talonflame with Flame Body to make breeding a little bit easier? (and possibly a Destiny Knot, been battling the couple in Sea Mauville for a while now..)
Can anyone help me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)